Is there anything worse than Americans. Mix of Anglo and Jew with a hint of a Negroid...

Is there anything worse than Americans. Mix of Anglo and Jew with a hint of a Negroid, where greed and kikery runs through their spirit (or the lack of it).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this
Americans are either greedy, or rabid religious hypocrites in either case they are ignorant, through a combination of bad education system and willingness to accept whatever the television says

>Is there anything worse than Americans. Mix of Anglo and Jew with a hint of a Negroid, where greed and kikery runs through their spirit (or the lack of it).

Yes.
That's why you are still alive.
To face him.

I don't have a drop of negroid in me and I just want to be left alone by shit eating LARPing faggots like you.

We're doing more to help ourselves than any of you.
Go ahead and call us mongrels. We'll leave you to your fates. Any white who wants to better their future can come here. There are probably a few decent euro countries left but as a part of the EU you're all doomed. Help Poland. Help Hungary. They're fighting the good fight.

>says American OP hiding behind a meme flag

sage shill threads

when a European migrates to America he needs to leave two things behind:
Empathy
Critical thought

We're unafraid to do what you're afraid to say.

I'll appreciate this country forever, for that.

I'm literally a descendant of Irish, Britons, Welsh, and Germans. I have about as much empathy for the current Europeans as any man has for a pig in the slaughterhouse.

You created your own mess by allowing an oligarchy like the EU to take power and create this mess. You solve it. We have enough issues here in a America like negro culture and unfettered bullshit to deal with.

>We're unafraid to do what you're afraid to say.
such as what?
fight for Israel, lose wars to Asian farmers, intervene on the wrong side in WWI, create the tech companies that have destroyed privacy

The Americans that fall for this mutt bait are pretty much denial of their "mixed heritage" if you are of pure "Germanic" blood for example, you wouldn't be so but hurt.

Such as pull out of the UN migrant compact

The problem is you don't have empathy for your fellow white Americans, and even the ones who you should have empathy for are too blinded by hatred to acknowledge the need for it.
The rich say fuck the poor, the middle class say fuck the poor, the poor say fuck the poor

This country is fucked

Sage
You forgot to Mention
Comfy AF!

That's because most Europeans that immigrated here were the beggers, madmen, loons, low class scum of europe

typical American, you are easily misled by meaningless actions.

call me when your government acknowledges Israel has nukes and does away with this garbage en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah#United_States

Baby steps.

Exactly! Meaningless baby steps.
Next week your government will recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel

>Next week your government will recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel

I lost any hope for the Middle East after Qaddafi. Only way they'll get anywhere now is through fascist saudi islam reformation.

Why should I have empathy for niggers when they don't even fix their own issues.

>That feel when 100% European-American.

Mutt or not, I got it good.

>all poor people are black
>social safety net is bad
you are so short-sighted, instead of building a functional society with a healthy culture that seeks to build up man, you let your masters put you in shitty circumstances and whenever people fail in these circumstances, you believe it serves them right blind to your own future problems caused by the very same circumstances

More like I firmly believe that if you cannot survive your own circumstances and let history like slavery hold you down then you are below useless to America.

At least the hispanics wouldn't completely ruin it.

Aussies look like retards with their mutt mix of that fuckin big nostril hindi looking Aborigine mix

>America
>Anglo

Only the blacks that are clearly mixed with white genes are successful at anything other than being dancing monkeys or bassetball. Aint no nigger finding cures for the human race

Do you care about poor white people, or are you going to throw them under the bus to deny blacks any benefit?

furthermore the problem is the culture is not even about creating society

life is viewed as challenges and fuck those who don't make it

making life easier is antihetical to American thinking unless it is the rich and powerful you wish to make life easier for

Quickly I need a picture that has the crimemap and the black population side by side!

I care about asians, whites, and hispanics.

Dindus, not actual upstanding blacks can rot in Hell.

most of the poor in america are that way due to laziness. there is more than enough opportunity for those who are willing to get off their ass and make it.
source: self, 6 years in state prison, felon record. started with 28 dollars living in moms attic. now own 2000 sq ft home, 3 acres and my own trucking business.

do you actually have a vision for a future society? all I hear from you is you thoughts on race. You should know that is does not qualify as political thought

>ME ME ME!
Americans are incapable of thinking as a collective, that makes you so easy to exploit

neck yourself faggot

American intelligence everybody!

Thank god i was born in Norway, up here in the mountains there are no fat people. you see people jogging around both morning, night and mid-day. all the children and old alike are healthy and fit.

>Is there anything worse than Americans.
Faggots who hide behind meme flags.