CNN just broke the news. Trump orders 2 big macs, 2 filet o fish, and a milkshake at mcdonalds. What a fucking fat POS

CNN just broke the news. Trump orders 2 big macs, 2 filet o fish, and a milkshake at mcdonalds. What a fucking fat POS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQaUfHpnZMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TWO BIG MACS GLUMPH??!!

TWO big macs?

IMPEACH!! IMPEACH NOW!!! This is an OUTRAGE!

how the fuck is he eating 4 sandwiches in 1 sitting?

>BZZZZT! ERROR: BIG MAC VALUE > 1
>LIMIT BREACHED

GREETINGS HUMANS WE HAVE INTERCEPTED YOUR HATEFUL, BIGOTED TRANSMISSIONS YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN A TOLERANT INTERGALACTIC SOCIETY BRING US THE ONE YOU CALL DRINGAL QUOMPH OR YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED.

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????????????????????????????

mfw big macs fuel the empire

IMPERTCH BLUMP BEFORE HE GO VALUE MEAL DUMP!

checked, he cant keep getting away with this!

2 BURGERS

WTF Africans could have eated that.

Unlikely. I know fat people that can't even eat that much.

>2 big macs, 2 filet o fish

THIS IS TWO MUCH

IMPEACH!!

WHAT IS WITH TRUMP AND ORDERING TWO OF EVERYTHING???

THAT'S RACIST IMPEACH LRUMPH NAOOOO!!!

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I'll take care of Trump-San myself

Msnbc gave not a single hour of time to the kate steinle trial

TWWWWWWWWWWW00000000000000000000000000000000000!!?!?.!?!?!?!?/?!?!!!!??!?!?!?!?/?!?!?/!?!?!?!?!

>and a milkshake at mcdonalds

Only 1 milkshake and not 2. Impeach now!!!

(((Sources))

no wonder melania refuses to even kiss him lmao

BRRRAAAAP

and imagine that breath

just like Trump SAID!..FAKE NEWS

Jesus fucking kys you goddamn fat shithog

>DAHNALD, hand over the big macs

I love this pasta, it always makes me smile. OP, I am unironically going to go to McDonald's tomorrow and order 2 Big Macs, 2 Filet-o-Fish and a chocolate shake, and I'm going to eat them if it fucking kills me.

Thanks... now I want a milkshake, faggot.

Impeachment time!

youtube.com/watch?v=PQaUfHpnZMo

>be Trump
>go to McD’s
>order Surf & Turf

based

>not going to KFC instead

Wow he's spending our hard earned tax money on McDonalds?

the joke is that it's just mayo, right?

I never get the mcchicken. mcdouble is where it's at

cnn said it live on air, its true dude.

LITERALYLY FUCKIBGG IMPRACH NOWW
LITERALLY.

It was a chocolate malt, op is deaf

Detected the Jewish infiltrator guys. Clearly not a true American.

I havnt had McDonald's in over 2 years... but all these threads abt the POTUS eating BigMacs and what not has got me craving that shitty place.

If someone else paid I'd eat that much on a live feed. That's nothing.

t. 6' 250

That's not really that much food. Back when I still ate meat, I was a tiny 12 year old girl, & I could put away 2 Bic Mac's & a large fries no problem.

Stale pasta newfriend.

(You)

You forgot a detail, he also had his suit steamed while wearing it during the campaign, sources say.

yea cnn broke other news, but the mcdonalds part was the only important thing