Who is more based, Alexander The Great or Trump?

Who is more based, Alexander The Great or Trump?

Hahahaha! That's like comparing god to the homeless man eating a cold remnant of an egg mcmuffin out of the trash, but to be trump, he'd have to rub it in dogshit first. Terrible post, faggot.

Too soon to tell

Alexander was a faggot that got ran off by poos.

Delet this

Trump is an actor, Alex was a leader.

Trump turned out to be another shabbos goy, fuck him for getting my hopes up #hitlerdidnothingwrong

All this salt

That hole thing about faggotry may be some history rewriting propaganda that is ment to normalize that type of lifestyle, I believe more that the Spartans of 300 fame were tinkerbells and that's why all of greec hated them,

>man who conquered the persian empire before he was 30, leading his troops from the front and chasing a Godking to his death
or
>doughy zionist
hmmmm

>got ran off by poos
>"I am a retarded small penis poo who has his own head canon of real history"

Actuality:
>Goes into India
>BTFO larger army
>Army has literally gotten tired of winning (want to go home after years on campaign)
>Turns back
>Ultimately dies drinking like a Chad

Virgin poo

I'm still backing Alexander, but I will withhold judgment until after the Trumpenreich's upcoming military campaigns.

You had one job Swede.

OCTAVIAN AUGUSTUS
The Original God Emperor!

Alexander the Great's best friend and probably lover was Hephaestion. Their tutor, Aristotle, described their intense closeness as “one soul abiding in two bodies.”

Alexander had another male lover, a eunuch named Bagoas. Bagoas was given to Alexander by a Persian nobleman to be used as “boy toy.” According to Curtius, "... Bagoas, a eunuch exceptional in beauty and in the very flower of boyhood, with whom Darius was intimate and with whom Alexander would later be intimate." Herodotus stated that the Greeks were horrified by the trade of eunuchs and called it “unholy” since it involve the castration of boys before they hit puberty.

By keeping Bagoas as a companion, Alexander was publicly acknowledging a sexual relationship with a eunuch. Plutarch tells us that, while in a theatre, Alexander “embraced Bagoas and kissed him deeply.” Alexander also took up Persian dress and customs at court for a while, but when it cost him the sympathies of his subjects, he eventually quit, however he still kept Bagoas as life long companion.

Alexander was a real man's man.

Trump is more based because he's an American Anglo God and not a shitskin Turkish slave

>Alex was a faggot

DELITE DIS

that was the seleucids retard

He had a wife and he never lost a battle.

Yeah, Alexander was shit.

literally never lost a battle

That is the power of shitting in harmony with nature

You know he had three wives right?

are you retarded? trump achieved nothing