Colombia expels Jew in charge of child sex ring

Colombian authorities express relief after finally getting rid off notorious jew Assi Mosh, 43, who got put on a plane and banned from entering Colombia for 10 years.
Assi Mosh was found guilty of running an illegal drug & child sex resort in Taganga, known as "the little Israel", that was open only for Jewish tourists.
Assi Mosh is also well-known in the International world for his relationship with several illegal drug and sex networks, of which he has been found guilty several times.
At this time of capture, Assi Mosh told the authorities he knows very powerful people and that he would be back in no time. His lawyer says that Colombian laws do not allow for his deportation.
sources:
jta.org/2017/11/27/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/colombia-expels-israeli-accused-of-providing-illicit-tours
m.eltiempo.com/justicia/investigacion/los-tentaculos-del-israeli-expulsado-de-colombia-investigado-por-turismo-sexual-157890

Other urls found in this thread:

elheraldo.co/colombia/assi-moosh-la-caida-del-intocable-de-taganga-427940
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7ha4cc/there_have_been_multiple_arrests_at_my_city_hall/
web.archive.org/web/20171204035257/https://www.jta.org/2017/11/27/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/colombia-expels-israeli-accused-of-providing-illicit-tours
arstechnica.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=275779
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
timesofisrael.com/deported-from-colombia-alleged-israeli-kingpin-arrested-at-ben-gurion-airport/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Sup Forums dead? I post news about international child sex rings, Israel, and Jews expelled by countries, and nobody cares.

Good find user bump

why didnt they kill him hes just gonna end up here

>child sex ring
>only deportation
where's an off duty policeman when you need him

Jesus Christ, why didn't he get the death penalty is a better question they should be asking.

OP bring us the text of the (((paywallled))) article preez
otherwise your bait is too stale

Have a bump.

he dindu nuffin, he a good rabbi

There isn't death penalty in Latino America. Only justice by hand.

"I have powerful lawyers. I bet you that I do not arrive to Spain and I return to Colombia first of all. They will remember me, I know where their families live and they will see my face again. "

That was what the Israeli Assi Mosh shouted while a picket of Migration Colombia agents put him on a plane, last Sunday, to expel him from the country, considering that it threatens national security and public order.

Authorities advance expulsion of Israeli captured in Santa Marta
The man, 43 years old and born in Kiryat Atta (Israel), is being investigated for managing a sex tourism network in Taganga, Magdalena (called 'little Israel'), which includes drugs, prostitution of girls and branches in four countries and in three cities: Bogotá, Medellín and Cartagena.

EL TIEMPO reported this case in 2012, but nothing ever happened. Until Migration decided to send it to Tel Aviv nine days ago, through Avianca flights, with a stopover in Madrid. But the man, burly, tattooed and handcuffed, filled the cabin with insults, threats and shouts, forcing the captain to turn it down.

By instruction of Christian Krüger, Director of Migration, he had to leave for Panama, where, by local regulations, could be sedated and sent to his country by Iberia, with a doctor and two custodians who guaranteed their safety. One of the officials had to be relieved of the threats he had received and which he has already denounced.

According to high government sources, the decision to expel him was notified to the Israeli embassy, which knows that his citizen is an old acquaintance of international justice and was captured in 2003 in Amsterdam.

At that time, he was accused of running a network of ecstasy, cocaine, hashish and LSD traffickers. Even, the Police of Israel had to go to their pairs of Thailand, New Zealand, Brazil, Spain, India, France and Japan, to disarticulate the band, linked to the Yakuza mafia.

Who is the Israeli expelled from the country for national security
Prontuario and ex-military
Mosh already had a small record in Tokyo, where he was a street vendor and from where he now imports merchandise, including an expensive car that he negotiated in Dubai for $ 35,000 and brought by ship to Colombia.

It also has high-capacity motorcycles and two megalotes in Santa Marta and Cartagena, where it raised its hostels after investing 3,000 million pesos. In addition, he appears negotiating Casa Noam, a hotel in El Laguito, owned by Israeli citizen Noam Moshe.

Since 2009, the DAS has opened an investigation into the alleged participation of Mosh in the sex tourism network that includes drugs, minors and heavy rumba, exclusively for foreigners, especially ex-soldiers from Israel.

But the case did not prosper, the DAS was liquidated and the file - at the Public Prosecutor's office - began to be dusted only a few months ago when complaints were received of offers of 'tours' for orgies and bacchanalia aboard yachts and catamarans.

"The initial business of the network was electronic parties, 'all included', in three locations in Taganga, a spa near Santa Marta. They offer drink, drugs and prostitutes, including minors. The epicenter is the Benjamín hostel, but they have satellites in Cartagena, Medellín and Bogotá, "reads one of the complaints.

Currently, it is inquired if Casa Ifta, located in the La Candelaria neighborhood of Bogotá, is linked to Mosh. In papers it appears as a foundation headed by Evyatar Hadary, who bought it in 2012 from Gabriel Kenigsberger. He had an extradition request from France for drug trafficking that, apparently, was never executed.

In the investigations appear two companies through which they would handle the dividends of the hostels and foundations: Assi S. A. S. and Hadary S. A. S.

Also mentioned is Itay Senior, administrator and legal representative of the Casa Benjamín hostel in Cartagena, expelled by Migración Colombia and now administrator of the Benjamín Hotel in Playa del Carmen, in Cancun, Mexico. That has been the destination of six trips by Mosh between 2014 and 2015.

Another of his destinations is Brazil: he has gone six times since 2009. He even asked to be expelled there with his three Colombian children, arguing that he has a property.

"It is believed that its tentacles arrive in Peru, where it traveled in December 2015, and to Ecuador, its recent destination at least five times," an official posted in an embassy told the newspaper. The uniformed also mentioned Mor Zohar, who appears as a partner of Mosh.

Both are attributed a great power of penetration in the authorities of Taganga and Santa Marta, where they are considered 'untouchable'.

In fact, Mosh has just installed a guardianship, through a Colombian lawyer, to be returned immediately to Colombia, under the argument that he has everything in order. If that happens, the case will remain in the hands of the Office of the Prosecutor and authorities in your country, which already have it in their sights.

He speaks lawyer of the Israeli Mosh
The lawyer of Assi Mosh said that the Israeli has the right to be in the country for being the father of 3 Colombian minors. "It's enough to not be expelled. He was also mistreated in Migration, "he said.

On the complaints added: "It is false that is 'king' of sex tourism. He has valid permits and his immigration card, valid until 2020, was approved knowing his background. "

On the Ifta House phone they said there was no one. Emails were sent to Itay Senior and to the Benjamín hostel, but there was no response.

Yeah 90% of the threads today are pure garbage. So many shills that spam here as a job. The Jews are panicking. After taking down thedailystormer this place is their next target.

the meme flag doesn't help, but have a bump

why is it always jews involved in the filthiest sickest shit?

or at least life imprisonment in some horrible horrible prison.

A commenter on the news:
>Israelis are by far the worst tourists that exist, in South America they are pissed with them. Rude, unfriendly, noisy, dirty, very dirty, defiant, just tell them a rule and like a six-year-old they will break it.
>They shout to you, they only relate to each other, they are greedy, at the time of payment they always try to pay less arguing bullshit like that the water was not hot enough or there was no fruit at breakfast...
>Even in Greece, Cyprus and Turkey (the traditional destinations of the Israelis) hotels used to put posters in Hebrew saying they do not have rooms available. "

here's another
>The commander of the plane orders that the belts be fastened because the landing will begin shortly
>an orthodox gets up to go to the bathroom and the hostess reminds him that it is not possilbe
>Jew protests, and a moment later calls the stewardess and gives her a glass with urine.
>He said: What did you expect me to do?
>The commander blacklisted him from ever flying again in that airline.

Bump & BOG
Why the meme flag

New and improved

smelly dumb kikecunt scum
gass'em all

More news from this article: elheraldo.co/colombia/assi-moosh-la-caida-del-intocable-de-taganga-427940

An emporium

Assi Mosh was nicknamed the 'untouchable', as all social activities required his approval, obtained the most money and power in Taganga, but he also controlled hotels in Cartagena, Bogotá, Medellín, Ecuador, Brasil y México.
Mosh built his emporium out of houses that the owners lost to the bank. The hotels turned into a bunker, which was the lodging for Moosh's compatriots, many of them MILITARY who came on vacation. Women were confined there and forced to become prostitutes.
The expulsion of the country from the Israeli was considered by the inhabitants of this fishing district (located 8 minutes from Santa Marta) as "a relief", albeit few of them dared to overcome fear to talk about it publicly:
"We got rid of a BLACK ENERGY, he was a scoundrel that actively destabilized the social order of the town. With his departure, Tapaganga has won a lot"
"What happens in Cartagena? Why wasn't this person jailed there, to begin with? We should stop Israeli people from bringing prostitution and drugs to our cities."

Lived in Cartagena 27 yrs.
Know that whole area.
Part and Parcel.

I hope columbian laws allow for his beheading

I am really interested in this "small fishing village."

I swear that guy looks familiar.

Someone should give him a rope necklace and hoist him into a tree while he kicks and gasps for air, and they should hold him there until he stops twitching and goes pale. This is what every single degenerate deserves.

Interesting post on plebbit...Israeli Mayors arrested:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7ha4cc/there_have_been_multiple_arrests_at_my_city_hall/

Taganga it's called.
Very pretty, right on a protected beach.
Back in the '80s it was all black and known as a place white tourists got raped at.
If anything, Mosh improved the place.

Bump for great glory
All paedos must be counted and eliminated

Why didn't he "hang himself" in the jail cell?

Bump

Bump.

Bump
>underage sex rings exclusive to Jews
Reminder: only 20 million Jews on the planet, yet they have sex rings in South America, and dozens have been outed in these entertainment/arts sex scandals this season

Good job OP. Dont know if Sup Forums is losing its mojo but Jew threads get slid

can i has bumpage

here son have a bump.

we need to check out who this guy has ties to, specifically

>We got rid of a BLACK ENERGY
Jesus Christ, I guess that's anti-Semitism, notify the South American branch of the ADL. Jews like this legit have zero conscious but are psycho supremacists.

This dude reminds me of Evil Cooper in the newish Twin Peaks, totally black energy, beady soul less eyes

>all of these bullshit pizzagate threads pop up out of nowhere

What thread are we sliding now?

Bump
Wtf Sup Forums where's the interest ITT? Sus. Any connections between this Israelpedo and Jeffrey Epstein?

I want to see more pictures of this piece of shit.
I swear to God there is actually such a thing as a soul and some people just do not have it.
You can tell just by looking into his eyes that he's not truly human
t. atheist who doesn't know if he should be atheist or not anymore

Take this to double chan pol, they'll dig

web.archive.org/web/20171204035257/https://www.jta.org/2017/11/27/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/colombia-expels-israeli-accused-of-providing-illicit-tours

>Elite Jews running a kid fucking factory
What could have imagined such a thing?

This guy looks like the late bodybuilder Rich Pianna.

Holy shit fuck kikes

I forgot to remove my meme flag everyone should know I am a proud American.

It's almost like jews are predisposed to vile degeneracy and need to be eradicated root and stem for the good of humanity. I wonder if I'm the first in history to feel this way.

He has Evil Cooper's shark eyes. Jared Kushner has the same eyes. Our instinct is revulsion and a touch of intimidation, because just from these eyes, you know he is detached from your sense of morality and reason. This is why Jews are Natural Born Killers. They're in constant rebellion against natural order and seek to subvert and perverse

Kek likes you portraying your real nature

Good job, but why didn't they kill him and send his harvested organs back to izrail?

Never forget: October 2001, two Mossad agents arrested in Mexico attempting to blow up Mexico's Congress and blame it on Muslims. Like this pedofuck, they were deported to the "Holy Land" without charges
arstechnica.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=275779

This is the ruthlessness that is alien to us but inherent in them. Even after 9/11, they went for more destruction. Meanwhile, diaspora Leftist kikes bitch about whites and slavery in the US whilst their rootless brothers run rings of underage girls in other countries for IDF grunts to fuck and murder. The height of hypocrisy. Jared Kushner rests in his coffin tonight under the Supermoon, to the howls of his Zio-hellhounds, fact.

In Germany jews rape kids on a daily basis, there is nothing in the news and the police ignore it.

The sick thing is he was welcomed as a hero in Israel with over 8000 people waving flags and cheering for this jewish pedo rapist. Jews are genuinly sick and disgusting

Back in 2010's a reporter found in Mexico a pedo ring involving couple politicians and a jew bussinesman (Jean Succar Kuri)

bumperino

Is Columbia like the Mexico of Europe?

Because according to the burgers they were directly chosen by god to do so.

Remember that all jews are like this, E V E R Y S I N G L E J E W

sauce on that claim about his arrival in Israel?

He is also protected by the israeli embassy and mossad. Israel is a crime hub of perversion, nothing more nothing less.

Colombia is in America, I guess Colombia is like the Romania of Americas.

My god, this is like a movie where a very evil guy can do every he can and nobody is corrupt enough to do the only thing they won't be (so) punished for, ok so this is on Sup Forums, what happens now? we just post our reaction faces to it and forget about it or what?

And the colombian president is jewish.

Yes, don't forget it is anti-semitic to comment on the jewish pedo rapists protected by the israeli government and the Americans by proxy.

Ok, time to safe this thread and go back to bump our never ending "you mad whtie capitalists?"

>I guess Colombia is like the Romania of Americas.

Rude.

Proofs m8 ?

just imagine, right now there is a small fishing village in Colombia where a local is thinking to himself "Fucking the Jews"

Holy shit is this board really gonna let such thread reach page 10? this is most perfect example of why jews are the worst race to exist and you fags are gonna let it die?

Bump

Sad! There's a Taco Bell thread with more traction than a PedoJew trafficking children for IDF orgies.

Well why don't you fucking report that one?

What % of native Mexicans are woke about Jews? Is the post-9/11 Mexico Congress Mossad operation I linked above even remembered by your people? Does Netanyahu appear on your news? Do Mexico's Catholics like Israel?

i think the whole "jews" thing is ignored as in people never give a fuck about them, we are full of narcos killing each other and innocents and they also have sex rings, and our mexican news were non-stop talking about the big one that destroyed many cities for a whole month and trump! hell i bet half of mexico doesn't even know about the holocaust.

Probably his superior white genes are acting up

Bump

Fuck this shit board, news my balls.

damn, what an image.
i know this place, i surfed up the coast a bit.
here they are all black, of african descent.

Amerimutts are too busy shitposting, this is why nothing gets done here. Reddit ruined it, we only memes nao

What do you want me to do about it amigo?

nigger this is perfect example of why jews are bad and we let it slide.

vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

>What do you want me to do about it

Kill the fucking kike, or order a sicario to do it. make him livestream it too, would be nice

Ha, word brother.

Best I can do is bump the thread every once in a while.

Assi Mosh remains in custody in Israel
timesofisrael.com/deported-from-colombia-alleged-israeli-kingpin-arrested-at-ben-gurion-airport/

>An Israeli man deported by Colombia for allegedly running a crime ring in the country was arrested on Tuesday upon his arrival in Israel at Ben Gurion International Airport.

Or so they say.

Hell my mom only knows about jews because of Schindler list and that's it, our own media is so corrupted by our own problems we can't even talk about anything.

A substantial number of Israelis were arrested, globally.

>The Israel Police termed the international operation it coordinated "The Three Musketeers," referring to Ben-Mosh and his two brothers, who were also suspected for a while of involvement in the affair. Although the drugs were not bound for Israel, the National Headquarters decided to coordinate the investigation due to the fact that in recent years, the phenomenon of international drug rings run by Israelis has become more prevalent

Israel remains the biggest manufacturer and distributor of ecstasy in the world, and oldfags will remember the speculation that Mossad assets sold ectasy in South Florida to finance their casing of Saudi hijackers there pre-9/11. There's also the indie Jesse Eisnberg movie "Holy Rollers" about Jews and ecstasy.

Oh yes also this is perfect to show to normalfags to open their eyes wide without going full "kill all jews mkay?" we should spread this to everyone on every website that exist.

>our own country is so corrupted by our own low-IQ wetbacks
>FIFY, Pablo

Moreover, you'd think we'd see this on Sup Forums but Israel right now is growing heated, and Netanyahu's ass seems on the line...
>Tens of thousands of people rallied in protest on Saturday night in Tel Aviv against government corruption and new legislation that critics say is intended to shield Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahufrom police investigations.

>The so-called "march of shame" comes in response to a bill that will prevent Israel's police from making public their recommendations to indict following an investigation. The bill will come up for its second reading on Monday.

I wonder what that'd mean for Trump if Bibi is finally ousted. Perhaps his replacement wouldn't be a Likud supremacist trying to push our military into Zionist wars.

Colombia is also a country frequented by Bill Clinton and his donor Frank Giustra, backer of El Pida home for refugees in Greece and a wide range of Clinton associated NGOs in Colombia

Bump

>drugs, minors and heavy rumba
kek. Spicy

>Benjamín hostel

Colombian Sup Forumsacks, how can this man be deported without first facing charges in Colombia and jail time? This is such an abnormal way to deal with crime

Can any Colombian Sup Forumsack cause a "heart attack" or "car accident," to this faggot? I seriously doubt somebody will notice

This guy will probably go back to Colombia as the country is totally dependent of (((US)))support.