Domestic abusers

>Domestic abusers
>Emotional abusers
>Barely get the message that they want the d across without sounding like a backhanded comment
>Pretty much the definition of asshole

Why is Tsun the worst dere?

tsunderes are for ignoring

Maybe if you've only watched five anime.

Which dere is best dere then?

Kuudere?

You answered yourself.

In before the exact same tsunderefag as always sees this useful chart agreed upon by all men of fine taste and shits up the thread with his image spamming and delusional whining about bogeymen.

Are you one of those Ondera the cardboard cutout fags?

The more anime you watch, the worse they get as you realize just how cancerous and clichéd they are.

I fail to see how Rin is a shitty tsundere. She is literally Shiro's best friend in Fate and HF and she mellows out pretty fast in UBW after the graveyard scene.

>in HF
>I'm going to kill Sakura. If you try to stop me, I'll kill you too.

Or deredere.

Hajidere is best dere.

But Shana, Louise, and Taiga are love and good girls. Your greentext makes no sense.

Tsundere will always be tge eternal and timeless king of dere. Your powerlevel is too low to appreciate and know of their wonders like most cultured otaku do.

That's true for well-written tsunderes who surpasses any other well-written deres.

Reminder that Louise was so cancerous that her author died of it.

What about "I am going to fuck your shit up' dere?

He died from a cold, dumbass.

Momdere

Daily reminder

>Author's waifu who's popular enough to generate millions of yen revenue for him
>Is popular and memorialized in heart of the industry for years to come
The term cancer must mean something else to you.

She's literally the first character that comes to mind for most people when one thinks of generic bad tsunderes.

Her popularity automatically refutes your claim. Maybe vocal minority.

>s-she's popular, guys! really!
Sad.

No.

This.

Google can easily tell you how popular she is from fanarts, media exposure, parodied, imported characters, influence as one of Rie's most popular tsundere. Even years later fans want the series to continue after the author passed away and the MF did something for the first time in their history, which is to continue with a different author. What do you have to present to prove the contrary?

A popular series having a shitty main heroine doesn't make the main heroine popular, moron. It's the premise that most people were interested in, not the violent bitch bringing its execution down.

Except in ZnT's case, the series is only popular because of Louise.

Pay your respects to our new queen of tsunderes (and incidentally the new king of tsunderes)

He has none. That's a retarded autist dubbed tsunhater-kun who hates and thinks the worst of tsundere to the point he'll delude and rewrite history to make it true in his reality.

>being this delusional
It's about a self-insert kid ending up in a fantasy world and getting a harem. The reason the target audience ate it up is pretty obvious, and it's not because of the horse whips.

You mean Houki. Louise used to be hyped and popular on Sup Forums when ZnT first came around for S1 and S2. Houki never got the same treatment and was outright hated by even IS fans.

Obvious samefag is obvious. Try googling something like "louise bad tsundere" some time.

ZnT wasn't even known or popular as an isekai series. How many fanarts and media did Saito even get? Almost none.

>How many fanarts and media did Saito even get? Almost none.
Obviously, he's a self-insert, after all.

Found it by chance. Pretty damn entertaining.

I'm aware of who THK is. It's fine.

Nope.

And you can easily good the opposite to see more.

>Nope.
I see you can't handle the truth. Or are you going to call them all "THK"?

So are Kazuma and Subaru, but they are popular for their character. Your point is weak.

>implying she isn´t full deredere at this point
Also she´s more of a yandere than a tsundere.

>Obvious THK being THK

>louise bad tsundere
>3 070 000 results
>louise good tsundere
>175 000 results

I honestly believe that the quality of the Tsundere is reliant on the MC.
I noticed that I only like tsunderes when the MC can handle their bullshit and aren't a complete pushover that acts like a total fag that lets the girl all over them.
Like if the guy acts like a lovable smug asshole that constantly teases and aggravates like kazuma.
It gives the tsundere a reason to act like she does instead of coming across like a total bitch that harrases some that is minding his own business or didn't actually do something wrong.

Golden combination is tsundere boy and tsundere girl where they constantly are at eachothers throats and the same as above instead of coming across as a total bitch you get a pair with some fun bantz where you think just fuck already, you know what I mean?

That french girl was a cuttie

TLK BTFO.

The only truth i see is that you can't prove that she isn't popular when everything you would associate popularity to would tell you otherwise. Never-mind talking about popularity from an industry perspective, but here on Sup Forums when the anime first aired, Louise took Sup Forums by storm, along side Shana. And there was tons of threads about them throughout KugiRie's era.

There's 655 000 results for good, how did you messed that up badly? If you're going to do proper check search best, good, cute, adorable, and great with * sign. Likewise, worst, bad, terrible, awful, and not cute. There's more of the former see for yourself.

That's the point of tsunderes though, isn't it? They have to melt and open up at some point.

THK btfo.

>They have to melt and open up at some point.
Not all Tsunderes have the capacity of doing that.

>being so desperate you have to cherrypick and move the goalposts
The results have spoken. It's your loss.

>If you're going to do proper check search best, good, cute, adorable, and great
Holy shit, you have no self-awareness, do you? Seriously, you're a riot.

>Implying they aren't best

No they aren't.

Cherrypick is what you did when you are being selective and ignore everything else because it proves you wrong. When I said the opposite, it's not in the only literal sense, but anything that includes being good.

Cute non-existent argument and reaction face that doesn't add anything.

Is Kagami a good tsundere?

THK btfo.

You know THK is replying twice to you.

>abuse
Some man you are that gets intimidated by fictional 2d little girls acting slightly assertive.

The whole point is that they're little girls and that the fact that they're acting that way is cute, like a little cat or dog wearing human clothes.

This is supposed to illicit gap moe, if this incites indignation in you you are literally an omega male.

This desu. Houki is cancer killing tsunderes. None of them are cute at all and a tsundere that's not cute is a complete failure.

Yes.

>Kurisu in VN artstyle
Whoever made this thing is a man of taste

Maybe or maybe not. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt lest he goes autistic over implying samefag.

>tsundere that's not cute is a complete failure.
This is why Stella is a shitty tsundere.

Louise is cute as fuck but Shana's an unlikeable bitch.

>e

e

Man, the Houkis are some of the most unlikeable girls on their respective series.