HAPPENING THREAD

Based Israel BTFO Iran. Polfags and (F)ersians on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking Kikes are making WW3.

Thank you Based Kikes

The only good Iranian is a dead Iranian.

I was gonna take Iran's side in this but conversing with the annoying Iranian diaspora on this board has absolutely changed my opinion on them, they are all cancer, I cannot imagine there is a country out there with 80 million of these arrogant retards

>will not tolerate Iranian presence in Syria
>ISIS however, is totally kosher.

Old news
Sage

What happened to the Russian AA missiles?

>"b-but muh based Putin pls save terrorist scum"

Cry more Slavboo

pantsir s1 destroyed 3 out of 4
t.jidf

>pantsir s1 destroyed 3 out of 4
>Assadfags actually believe this

I'm a cool Iranian.

Kikes treading on eggshells, used to be much more daring before the threat of being glassed by Russia.

They are hated by nearly everybody on earth now. Even breitbart comment section level people are sick of them.

I unironically want the kikes finish up that state full of heretics and dogfuckers.

t.kike
We like Iran because they fuck with Israel. How many Iranians are even in NA lol?

BASED kikes

checked

I hope Israel gets nuked for this and then it will be two birds with one stone, just perfect.

Fuck off JIDF kikes, the illegitimate state of Israel knows that it's fucked in the long run and is just desperate for a war as soon as possible while they still have the Americucks on their side. That being said, Iran will make sure to deliver a nice BTFO in return to Israel in the form of more presence and military bases near their borders.

We could focus more on Israel if these idiots didn't exist in the first place all. Don't you get it already?

I believe it was actually one downed.

I can't be the only one a little worried about how much shit is brewing in the middle east. Like more than the usual terrorist shit. Something dangerous.

I'm a Cleveland Browns fan so I'm kind of drunk but what did he mean by this?

Jude

Dumb ISIS sunnifag go back to Riyadh you crypto-kike.

also a useful tool against western degeneracy

How the fuck do you burgers keep on destroying nationalist countries because of dumb fucking kikes?

If you folks killed yourself America would not be so fucking jewed.

This

Half the burgers in here are just JIDF globalists shilling against nationalist countries and promoting the Zionist/globalist agenda. The same people who run the US government.

Proud Marine reporting for duty! Oooh rah, you commies ready to sea us rain down hell fire on your precious mullahs? God bless America and god bless Isreal. Truly our greatest ally. I hope I get the chance to die defending them.

>We could focus more
You faggs have been all around Europe, the middle east, and even Africa, but never attacked Israel, I wonder (((why)))

>nationalistic countries
you mean Israel?

The jets shot from over Lebanon, Russia can't target anything not in Syrian territory

No faggot, Israel is the literal centre of globalism you fucking Donmeh kike. Zionism = globalism. Zionists have been destroying other nations one after another.

Oh, look a plebbit fagg or a -1%

>implying anything she said was wrong
Based
>t. Shitskin Diaspora

~60m refugees from Syria and a other ~60m from Iran to replace current EU and Usa kok and all that for ((("Greater" Israel))) .. pure coincidence ?

>when this faggot dies
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

>t. obvious projecting kike

Shut up kike

The number 1 goal of Sup Forums is to deal with the Jewish Question. If you are with the kikes, then leave. I have studied enough to see how kikes are largely behind the large crises of this world.

Sieg heil!

Listen schlomo, I ain't even gonna waste the oven on you, your ass is heading straight to the microwave.

Israel is a literal ethnostate you dumb faggot, they're extremely racist

Why am I seeing Windranger here?

Israel demands all other nations to be globalist. Only Israel is allowed to exist in their minds.

First of all Israel is not even an ethnostate because there is no such thing as Israeli ethnicity, in fact Jews are not even a real race just a bunch of mixed rape-babies larping as a race and living on stolen Palestinian land.

Second of all, they are just kike pawns in a state controlled by Zionists who are pushing globalism you fucking Greek kike. Look at the infographic and accept reality you shitstain.

kek very telling isnt it

Yeah, and? Fight back
If you can't, then the kikes have earned their win
might makes right

>Only Israel is allowed to exist in their minds
thanks for proving my point

Kill yourself, kike

>the absolute state of amerimutts
Truly disgusting

why are so many americans such fucking traitors like you?

last time I checked, you were the one sucking globalist dick

show me your flag, soyboy

In case you couldn't tell my original comment was 100% sarcastic m8.

I bet you eat raw onion you absolute desperate virgin.

Thank you shekelsteinman for removing kebab

hello Muhammad
daily reminder that you're choking on globalist dick as well

Poe's law, but I forgive you then

>t. turk rape baby
embarrassing

>t. butthurt Zionist Jew with proxy larping as nationalist
And if you are actually Greek, I'm glad to know that these same Zionist/globalist Rothschild kikes are fucking your country economically on behalf of supporting their Zionist agenda and illegitimate Jewish state. Stay buttmad slave.

He's not the traitor, you are

>hurr let's support the globalist kikes who want to demographically suicide our nations

>running out of arguments this fast
I expected more
oh well, go pray now

kek we literally make business with Israel

fuck the EU

on a sidenote

There was no argument to begin with here, third world-er.

you seem upset, Muhammad

ISIS was never a threat to Israel, they aren't afraid of Sunni militias. Iran and their Hezbollah allies are the threat

ITT, butthurt Shitskins.

Israel is WHITE and BASED and will annihilate the terrorist scum.

Cry some more, Assadcucks

Israel is paid billions by Saudi Arabia, through back channels, to attack Iran, and also, to lobby the USA to attack Iran.
So Israel isn't doing this to defend itself, it's doing it because it knows it can get away with it, and, because it is so lucrative for them.

Only a kike would have that pic. It just goes to show how kiked your country is. I'm glad you like subverting your host nation so much Moshe.

How is this not a declaration of war? Israel bombed a foreign military target killing soldiers. This is a war.

>be american
>be 51% white
>cheer for jews instead of Aryans
>fight israel's wars
>allow children to take puberty blockers
>first nigger president in the western world
>responsible for hollywood, the breeding ground of anti-West degeneracy, racemixing, and Jewry

really activates my almonds

Only together we can take out Israel.
Do you think this proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran is going anywhere?

Faggot kike, your shit illegitimate state will be one soon.

gone

nigger
You britbongs are new to this let me give you advice. Stop arguing with niggers it will only bring your IQ down as you desperately try to keep them on point while they change goalposts and chimp out when inevitably caught in their lies.

but that was the plan from the beginning you fucking moron
Greece and Italy are used as a gateway to Europe
in exchange they make trade deals we us

we're getting paid and we get to destroy Europe at the same time
truly the best timeline

picrel

You ain't passing Chinvat Bridge, schlomo.

tough words from someone more cucked than SWEDEN

talking about bridges...

Not to mention how simple it is to deal with the kike problem

1. kill/deport all immigrants
2. hang MSM owners
3. nuke israel

but you'd rather bitch online

non sequitur

Ohh so thays why the lebanese PM steped down

>10 day (((Survey))) collected in 2016
>Objective Factâ„¢

Fuck off

struck a nerve, I see

Killed, by Jews.

Wow. I always see such beautiful blonde, blue eyed qt's that are Israeli. Why does Sup Forums keep saying they are not white?

Anyway I'm out

reminder that your biggest enemy in the fight against the kikes is yourself, if you don't fight back that is

they will only win if you let them

This doesn't surprise me. The other survey was making the claim that the majority of people are pro-diversity when the study itself was complete bogus.

This draws from evidence from the Education STatistics from the US DEpt of Education. American education is notoriously sinking, if anything this is further proof that multiculturalism simply does not work and is an overall net negative for everybody. Thanks for the graph.

Because cherry picking can be done by anybody?

anyone who even ironically supports the kikes should be shot

Only if Iran fights back.

based. Do you celebrate Hanukkah with them?