Hahaha, two 14 ounce NY Strip steaks, bottomless fries, and drink.. For free?

Hahaha, two 14 ounce NY Strip steaks, bottomless fries, and drink.. For free?

Hahaha, this why we wuz in afghanistans and shiet, muh benefits comin' in strong today brother! Cheers!

*clinks beer glass*

i sat in a tent playing call of duty for six months instead of getting a real job
fuck you. you only have your freedoms because of me

>screams, yelling, pushing and shoving can be seen and heard from the line

"ayo we wuz in afghanistans n' shiet!"
"but muh benefits"
"yall aint gonna give us free chicken sandwhich, yall know what we did fo' yo' ass?"
"FREEDUM AINT FREE MOFUCKA"
"BUT MUH BENEFITS"

Hahaha, freedum might not be free, but our meals are!

Cheers friends, *clings beer glass* to our benefits!

stupid picture. the one on the right is a cadet. even wearing a "ranger challenge" tab. Shit post

literally a restaurant inside Fort Bliss in a PX. Shit post

>its not ok for businesses to choose to provide for the people that work the most intense job in the world
ok

Fun fact: the majority of what "military benefits" are is college assistance and a work-out program. How is it not good for the population? The majority of the budget goes to air force corporations, and its way smaller than what it used to be in comparison to GDP. Don't be mad at the military because you're a lazy fat autistic fuck.

We need to destabilize countries though.

The problem with all that Second Rennaissance stuff is that some armed brutes can take it away if you don't have a military. Unless you expect all armies on Earth to stand down at once.

Which libertarian has ever advocated for not having national defense? We're for non interventionalism, greekpoor.

>beer
>fries
>soda
>table salt
absolute garbage diet
no wonder the doublechin guy on left look like a lardass, surprised he passes BMI

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have a volunteer only army in a world of peace, especially in a really greedy country like the US. Most of them are young men with no direction in their lives thinking the military will grant them automatic "respect" and free stuff. This kind of stuff ruins the idea that the military is a service to the country. It's a sad a serious problem. I was a military brat and growing up on military bases I saw the sad state of it all. Most of the men going in are thought that just having a bad attitude will get you anything in life. This is why so many have a really hard time adjusting to civilian life, and the homeless vet situation has always been so bad.

>C students sitting around drone bombing muslims for Israel is hard

Fuck off shlomo

OP is jealous as fuck.

>i don't know what tax cuts/incentives are

Libertarians are supposed to be well versed in government economic fuckery, nice fake flag retard.

two steaks each? Holy shit they're going to go out of business unless this is subsidized.

why are you acting like the "benefits" in this case aren't 100% consensual charity

They get guys like him to handle the M249

>implying you can drink in uniform

Unless you're at work restaurant where no one else in uniform is at which I doubt you would be because you want to be able to make it back before lunch is over so you don't get grilled by someone you're not having a beer in uniform.

It's beyond traditional for nations to gratuitously provide for its soldiers, warriors and fighting men.

You're conflating, I'm sure, welfare Negros with soldiers.

>cuckbertarians

kek

>willingly giving something (for example, a discount) to a certain demographic is bad

Kys

>get grilled by someone
The shit non-milfags say

They are all Air Force, which isn't even military by my standards.

Hate it when I see people in cammies, off base. They only do it for attention and praise.... until kebab chops their heads off in the street, putting the rest of us in danger over a free handout.

>in a really greedy country like the US
You already know the (((source))) of that greed, don't blame the troops for that.
>they join so they'll grant them automatic respect and free shit
Literally no one I've met in the military is like that. People join because either they don't know what to do with their life or they have no better options.
t. military family

A society pays for soldiers to sit on their ass for 99 years so they are there for the 1 year they are needed.

ITT: Fat fucks who are ass blasted because their SSI Benefits were denied for the 4th time.
>Muh heart condition

Damn nigga u jelly as fuck

Okay so why all the hate for the military then?

this

I would feel like a shitbag if I rolled into some food joint asking for free food because I’m military.

Funny how the low IQ crayon eaters who join the military so that they can tell everyone how hardcore they are and wear army hooah shirts with skulls on them even though they are POGS tend to be the ones acting like everyone owes them a discount or respect, and the ones who join to pay for college education, get relevant job training (by picking a good MOS) or utilize other benefits such as the VA home loan to kickstart a property management business tend to be the people who want to just do their job, do it well, and not shove the whole “Ima Soljur lick my boots” schtick on regular civilians just going about their day to day lives.

I remember when I went through basic, I had my E4 rank because I had completed my bachelors and joined the military to wipe away my student debt (planned in advance, had talked to recruiter about the program before freshman year of college) and some southern goober was telling me all about how he joined the army to fuck shit up, and my education didn’t mean shit because we made the same money now. I pointed to my rank, then pointed to the fuzzy on his chest and said we literally do not make the same amount of money, and it is exactly because of my education.

I fucking hate southerners. So many are ugly, stupid Manlets. And some, I assume, are good people.

>t.85iq welfare queen

>WITNESSED
I've heard that it's generally looked down upon in military to wear uniform in civilian spaces, and some higher ups will flip entire sewers worth of shit if they catch them doing this.

How true is this claim?

And then some retard worker refuses to serve you because "hurr durr you aren't a soldur, weres yuor camo? Stolen valor hurr durr!"

>Edgy 16 year old complaining that private companies offer discounts and other benefits for military members and veterans in order to incentivize them to spend their money there

Yep

Nobody in the Police, EMT or Military should ever have to pay for anything. If you won't do time in service to your home, then you should work for those who do.

you're all inbred like muzzies

Daily reminder if you never saw combat you are NOT a veteran in anyway shape or form.

Are there any animals or insects in nature that do something like this?

Why shouldn't they get benefits? It's part of the incentive package. You sound like a bitter faggot.

Shit, joined the wrong army. All I get is 20% of KFC.

This. I'm tired of seeing twigboys who served in some useless paper pusher capacity then have the gall to call themselves "veterans" cause they spent two years in an air conditioned office in Okinawa.

>tfw raaf and navy personnel stationed 1000klm+ away from actual warzone march alongside grizzled old infantry vietnam vets
>tfw stronk womynz at dawn service with asses wider than their shoulders 'guard' memorials
>tfw overweight raaf women who work in logistics do their shopping in combat fatigues eyeballing 'civvies'
hurts

Well, you know, Athena is the goddess of war and wisdom. Training the mind should never go without training the body and visa versa.

Mfw free benefit 14 ounce steak for "Greater" Israel

Marines can't do this unless he's trying to commit "suicide by SgtMaj".

I always thought the other branches were nasty for doing it, but doing it for the free shit and praise is even worse.
It's almost always POGs too. Civilians really need to learn some basic facts about the military, what a POG is, a Fobbit, Air Force isn't the same as Marines, etc etc.

Enjoy you meal it may be the last and don't worry for your children's they are safe with us

Life is indeed cruel.

feed them lots of cheese pizza with dominoes on top

I wish I could get free shit for participating in the great meme war of 2016

was a fairly habbening intense year tbqh familia
reward enough