It is so clear that the majority of modern politics is pandering to minorities...

It is so clear that the majority of modern politics is pandering to minorities. I cannot see how anyone sensible nor content with their life could ever indulge in them, including reactionaries. Its the saddest fucking thing I've ever seen. All we seem to care about nowadays is the dilapidated state of the western social sphere. How could anyone look at a society teetering on social balkanization and say, "yep, I totally want to save this". Or even worse yet, some form of humanistic bullshit, to look at the nature of mankind and say, "yep, this deserves to be saved". If you have even the slightest faith in the modern world, or in humanity as a whole, you are a deluded child, and I have no fucking clue how you can come on here(or sites similar) daily. How can you justify it when you know this speculation and fretting will get you fucking nowhere? How are you not an active misanthrope bent on accelerating the collapse of the industrial world? How are you not a tribalist or an anprim set on violently clubbing minorities and women? Explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FxATJfV1T4U
youtu.be/M00Ozsmh28s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany#Migrationshintergrund/_Migrant_background
youtu.be/QAg1DQ3GVMU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Pretty deep. Joggles the noggle.

>Modern politics
>Minorities

Pick one.

I care very little for the social muck and fog that many of you obsess about, you are missing much of the point. It is clearly a series of compositional METAPHYSICAL errors. Such as the belief in technological evolution, or in the primacy of symbolic thought. These are matters of essence, not ethics. Ethical/Axiological endeavors arise from them, and are a symptom of said metaphysical illnesses. Being obsessed with your own brand of enlightenment reactionary thought will do nothing to amend this entropy.

Before we go any further what is your profession?

You’re getting angry about the fact that each and every one musician in the orchestra has been replaced by a low IQ lesser-man and yet we still try to induct and play beautiful music but the kind we produce can be heard by the desperation you speak of.

so let’s just burn down the theater because we can’t play the music we used to?

That’s throwing the baby out with the bath water, why doncha just look at how your beautiful orchestra got replaced and by whom and what agenda was behind all this.

And then you find this person and literally skin him alive while you keep him on a mix of medicamentation that he doesn’t die instantly

You could call me a therapist.

Listen OP, you are a >le 56%'er, so of course it is much worse for you, but in the rest of the West, it's not so bad. Stop thinking the entire world is America. There is not going to be a 'social balkanization', the status quo will continue until we can replace immigration with automation. Only then will this whole "minorities" bullshit be done with.

I'll go with "unemployed"

Your analogy presumes that there was any "goodness" or desirability to begin with, when my locution clearly implies an innate "disturbance". There is nothing to save. Im pretty sure I made that clear.

becuz
> we keep going
can't see the world
>with out being a live

Have you looked in a mirror lately, XiaoLeaf?

>How are you not a tribalist or an anprim set on violently clubbing minorities and women? Explain yourselves.
Good idea

youtu.be/FxATJfV1T4U
youtu.be/M00Ozsmh28s

You forgot about the fact that your judgment about the past is but true but a reflection of the mindset that has been implanted trough indoctrination from an early age and constant bombardment trough Hollywood and the media about your supposed “nothing special” past

The only known life in the entire universe that has created beauty

You’re either an uneducated fool who is not in the known about GOAT music and literature and architecture and so on so forth what the white race has created over the past 2k ya]ears or you’re simply a blind man.

Good point, but in reality, Asians have little birth-rates and their population will decline as well. Canada is bad too, but nowhere near as bad as the US. Your niggers and spics will keep multiplying though.

As I said, while things look really bleak for Americans, it's not so for the rest of the West. You can call the EU and Canada "muslim", but they are less than 10% population in all countries (3% in Canada), meanwhile you're over 40% non true white. Deep shit my friend.

Humanity will purify itself in the harvest and then the messianic age will begin.

>you’re shit your history is shit
>there is nothing worth savinf\g
>you have NO CULTURE
>YOURE EVIL GOY
>ITS ALL MEANINGLESS
>GIVE UP
>be a defeatist little escapist cücksheep
>yes YESYESS consume my produce that fill your hedonistic heart

Join us or die

Crybaby fash fails to realize that his "race" is doomed, and that the techno-industrial world he rots in must burn. Fucking pathetic.

WW2 is nowhere near as important here as you make obvious it is in Germany.
The plans to create this present system were scientifically drawn up in the 30's by scientists (Tots and Quots dining society led by Solly Zuckerman was the round table of globalism and has been written out of history. I can't remember most of them, Aldous Huxleys brother was one but Zuckerman was sponsored by the same Rotheschild that ran MI5.) They got their big break in WW2 organising everything scientifically. They all got fame and top jobs. The UN was always part of this plan and has always been in their hands. They gave Russia the bomb because (Russia never invented atomic weapons - the secrets were given to them by globalist scientists) quote "the communist system is the scientific system".

Little baby ted kazinczky wannabe ran out of arguments

You got BTFO kiddo, go p]blow up some lefty universities while you’re at it bitch

>Why don't you just give up, goy?
>Fuck white people!

Well this thread didn't take long to abort itself. Thanks, kikes!

pls ask my what I do too germanbro, nobody ever asks and I really enjoy telling.

if modern politics pander to the minorities, isn't it a good thing that whites are becoming outnumbered?

Nice source, it in actuallity globalism comes from communism, communism a]is a post national governmental organization.

And since it’s supposedly post class post nation but since it’s still a governmental structure and all governments as always want to get bigger it becomes a global behemoth

E.i globalism

I dont see any response to my points hun. Just tears. You will still suffer the same mental and physical illnesses that you'd suffer in a liberal democracy. You will still live an unhealthy life of alienation, it's just that you'll be a lot less free, and a lot less happier. Even the sad hitlerite/esoteric shit many of you losers push will do absolutely nothing. Fester mongrel.

Kikes get so fast triggered once they have been find out. I’d quote göbbels but we both know what we’re thinking of right now

waaah waaaah

It doesn't pander to minorities, it panders to non-whites. OP doesn't understand the whole thing.

What a shitty graph, couldn't even include the title could you?

Yep, niggers and spics multiply at an alarming rate, so what? They die like cockroaches just as quickly, malaria has done humanity such a big favor...

I guess Europe's proximity to the Middle East makes things scary, but once the US starts declining and Americans stop causing refugee crises, I don't think you will have much to worry about anymore. Dictators like Qaddafi and Saddam will spring back to life to get shit back under control. Meanwhile niggers will continue dying en masse, spics will develop a little bit and East Asians will have similar standards of living to us soon.

It's not really that bad, why would anybody lose hope in humanity? All you dumb right-wingers have been fooled by the liberals into believing they actually care about minorities and multiculturalism. Guess what, they fucking don't, all they care about is maintaining a decent population growth rate and not crashing like Japan. Soon there will be no more need for immigration when automation becomes a thing (Thanks Japan!).

I promise you that in 70 years, we will look back at immigration in disgust just like today we look back at slavery with disgust. A mistake we took for economic reasons.

>projects his emotions to others
are you 12?

Fascism is not tenable, and hence suggest a tribalistic/anprim outlook, lmfao. Destroying the very foundations that allowed this depravity to take place isn't fucking jewish.

>Crybaby fash

go back to leftypol

What would be an example of "goodness" worth existing at all?
What are the chances of some kind of life you would deem worthy arising out of the non-directed universe? We're the only life we know of. Our capacity of abstract thought is immense, so I imagine that most life goes through the phase we're going through. I can't imagine the survival rate, though.

"not being a fash m-muhhh m-makes you a leftist!"

Dude, either you misunderstood me 100% or you’re reading between the lines and answering to stuff no one ever said.

Especially not me.

Also you’re wrong on many points, niggers aand other lesser-man die indeed faster then white people, IN AFRICA. I’m the states because of the quasi free health care they get taken care of the state and kept alive well above 50years old

Your premise that they produce like jackrabbits but “lol nvm cuz they die anyways early” is bullshit

Germany has 40% minorities under the age of 5 years old, that’s how it starts and they will be kept alive till they are 60-70 while they provide 5-10 children

Your math is off, you’re sad optimism will motivate you to NOTHING and in a game like this inactivity means death

Nevermind, didn't read far enough to see OP expose cuckself.

Also this is the immigration by nationalities and how everything changed 1965

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THIS INDIVIDUAL

In a pragmatic sense, I do believe that philosophies that outline and justify moral and aesthetic facts are comforting, and are thus desirable to implement. However, I cannot ignore the problems that come with them, and therefore settle for idealistic critiques of society and civilization. Hence anprim/tribalism.

bro, is that your milsub?

What happens with Jews under anprim/tribalism ?

No.

It’s rare that people know what watch it is, congrats.

You club them idiot, I made that clear.

You all continue to call me a cuck when I outright claimed to be in ideological support for the mass-clubbing of minorities and women both, I just think your white identity obsession is pathetic lol. We get it, white people are smart and pretty looking, I just dont think it justifies a totalitarian police state to fuck me in the ass daily.

>
IMO this kind of exit may be a better strategy than creating an enclave like Israel which surely will be blockaded by the "international community" as was South Africa and (now) Israel.

Dude, Germany is still 89% white, calm the fuck down.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany#Migrationshintergrund/_Migrant_background

Yeah, the number of non-white kids is worrying, but let's not be fucking retarded here, they do not average 5-10 kids in our countries, their numbers match ours after a couple of generations.

The liberals only care about moving the economy forward, and maintaining high population growth (something the US has done, but not the rest of the West), that's why they bring immigrants to countries like Germany where the population is extremely old. But the thing is, once automation becomes a thing, immigration will stop certainly. The status quo of today will not continue forever (if it did, I would've fucking revolted already). Things are going to get better, believe it.

Western Europe has already accepted million of Slavs as immigrants, once they ran out it went for shit-skins. Once you don't need immigrants anymore for labor shortages (robots will do the work), flow of immigrants will be stopped before it destroys the country.

We keep failing because we consider leftists "white".

It was a joke question, since Jews live 100% tribal ist I already and the clubbing you speak of is already happening.
TO US.

To us because they have the power, they have an impenetrable web of power and those that control from the top down are free to “club” the ones below them as they wish

And we are getting clubbed hard with policies that put biological stress on us so we don’t reproduce, constant anti white propaganda, constant negative history about whites

This is what clubbing looks like
Individuals have no power.

Jordan Peterson the biggest individualistic narcissist of our time has still only achieved stardom because of the collective behind home, he white collective that got punished for speaking the truth

I denoted that said critique was idealistic and speculative, therefore its not practicable. I really just don't care for the state of the western world, its just a cynical laugh every now and again whilst waiting for the collapse. I just want to make stick shelters and kill the disabled brodie.Also your repetitive use of "club" had me fucking dead, god

You’re blinded by your optimism.
If I wasn’t so tired I’d look up the fucking immigration numbers on Canada and how even after 2-3 generations they still produce like fucking jack rabbits

Once again the notion that they match our fertility rate is just so fucking dumb it makes me so fucking angry hearing this

You’re probably one of the “new Canadians”
And maybe even your fucking parents only had 2 children YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE MAJORITY

the majority still pushes out babies like fucking animals

In Germany we have 3rd generational Turks that’s have 4-6 children

You’re fucking statements are delusional. And like I said if our current under 5 yo population is over 40% this is only a small indicator about how the future will get if we don’t go full nazi

And this time it’s gonna be different, because this time we will actually do what we were accused for the past 73 years

Well they are white. But thing is, race doesn't matter to them, only money does, and that's why it's terrifying. They'll flood our countries with shitskins if they believed it'll help them make profits (hence why liberals are so pro-globalism and love using slave labor in countries like China to make better profit).

It's easy to know what the leftists in power want, their greed is immeasurable. Thankfully, we have Japan, a country that has not surrendered to the liberals and has opted for automation over immigrants.

Once the leftists see that automation is much more profitable than immigrants, then they will immediately stop immigration and start talking about how we Westerners are "evil oppressors" by taking away people from their country of origin and bringing them here for our own profit (yes, leftists are this scummy). This will 100% happen, trust me. Japan is facing catastrophic demographic change today, but it knows it'll survive with automation. It'll set an example to the rest of the world that we can deal with low birth-rates with automation and not immigration. I just want people like you to realize liberal kikes aren't doing this whole immigration thing to genocide the white race, they're doing it to keep the money flowing to themselves. Kikes care about wealth and nothing else, the destruction of the white race means little to them if it's not monetarily profitable.

You want to inflict pain in the word because the word has inflicted pain on you since you were little.

I KNOW. Every white male knows.

But falling for this dark road is not. FUCKING HELPING it just a fantasy of yours that if you could influ=ict the same amount of pain back your burden would be lessened

It wouldn’t

Endure the “clubbing” wish to be stronger and not for easier times as that faggot Democrat said

This is an excellent point user. There is no such thing as minorities. There are different races, species of human. Whites can be niggers too, but you don't see them as often. At least this used to be the case until the MSM made gangbanger rap and drug addiction (((popular))).

You posting tumblr pictures had be dead, god.

youtu.be/QAg1DQ3GVMU

Lol I have had no general suffering or childhood trauma. I just take language and reason ironically and care very little for the status of humanity. This isn't some mental health plea, I'm just fucking around retard jesus. Im partial to fascists in the face of say communists and such, but I still don't want my ass stretched because our liberal overlords need nigger slave labor.

For gods sake stop making a fucking ass of your mouth then and mean what you say.

There were a lot of good fash/reactionary pages on tumblr when I was just like you spergs a couple years ago. Cool it fag.

>NEET

Only a child relies on nihilism and thinks that the only way to fix something is by hard restarting. We can still fix western civilization, but if you think there is no way to solve the problems of a diseased culture, you're fucking wrong.

My points are very clear. Technology is antagonistic to mans evolutionary form, and towards his autonomy. I am legitimately anti-civ, I 'm just not going to throw a fit when yet another white woman gets plugged by blacks.

It is more pessimistic than nihilistic, and no nihilist would seek to fix anything. Nihilists very much seek to deny any form of reactionary reform, let alone to acknowledge the current dilapidation as problematic.

Being against technology while using that said technology?

What’s that word I’m looking for? Heuchler

never post the fucking hamster ever again

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

The Jewish role in the refugee crisis:
>youtube.com/watch?v=IfCOO7Z39j0

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

The Jewish role in the porn industry:
>youtube.com/watch?v=gwd_Iofr6ZQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

"huurr communists eat and use iphones, mawrixism disproved!" Don't be fucking retarded. All primitivistic authors cement the point that all technology slowly becomes a necessity for daily life, and are unavoidable if you seek to prosper. Point .156 of "Industrial society and its future" displays this.

Stop being a pessimist then, it solves no problems and all problems can be solved if worked hard enough and given enough time.

>Freaking out over shitty ground beef between buns

Japs are so fucking stupid.

I don't think you can solve an entire societal paradigm, that has persisted as the norm for centuries.

>desperately tries to explain his hypocrisies.

No one is holding a fucking gun to your unshaven face, use pigeon post and real letters to write people about your shitty opinions and contradictory manipulated and implanted world views.

In short fuck off, technology is something that will solve the JQ because even their generation long planing and high intellect was taken aback by technology

And once a browser based commenting system has been created that lets overcome censorship on all the Jewish sites the people will wake up

Screenshot a=this

Industrial mantitty slave needs his tecknawlogy!

Like I said, there is no contradiction in taking an anti-civ/anprim position with the use of technology. Civilization itself is a fucking linguistic and symbolic structure, I suppose existing within it then would invalidate my position? God you're fucking retarded.

You also act like I'm complaining or something about it. Technology has greatly enhanced my life in terms of art, thought, etc, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have adverse effects on humanity as a whole.

Yes invalid indeed that’s why I say kill your self alone in the woods fuckface

Have fun with your obesity and mental illnesses, technophile

Quit being a whiney little bitch

That image makes me sad as fuck.

Just food for thought, I’m 6’2 200lbs build with a handsome face, trilingual had Numerale model GFs and I just totally decimated your shifty stance

I fucking owned you bitch

Anyways goodnight, hope you kill yourself n]tonight. (You’d make me really happy if you’d consider this Thx

Cant hear you over the scimitar in your throat