Sora no Woto is Haibane Renmei done right

Sora no Woto is Haibane Renmei done right.

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/sora-no-woto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stream tomorrow 2000 UTC

Best girl.

What site?

>Sora no Woto is Haibane Renmei done wrong
ftfy

Has anyone found calvados locally? I have a feeling a random liquor store in the city here won't have any, though maybe I'm wrong.

Haibane Renmei was pretentious drivel. Sora no Woto was AOTY.

Couldn't get any myself, had to settle for local apple brandy.

Sora no Woto was pretentious drivel. Haibane Renmei was AOTY.

Both are shit to be honest. Haibane is forced drama the animation while SnW is just a k-on wannabe with some plot forced in.

>you will never comfort a half naked noel after she bursts into your room one night screaming by gently holding her in your arms and stroking her hair and singing amazing grace to her softly

>They both play instruments so it has to be a K-On clone

I think that'd depend greatly on where you live.

>Sora no Woto is Haibane Renmei done right.
Haibane Renmei was too slow and melodramatic but Sora no Woto goes nowhere and half of it was nonsense.

>lie down
>try not to cry
>cry a lot

>Tfw SnW patches arrived in time for the stream
What was the site again? It's been a year.

>Haibane is forced drama the animation
Yes
>SnW is just a k-on wannabe with some plot forced in.
No

Nice thread, you guys.

Haibane Renmei was wonderful. This looks like generic trash.

I miss speculah.

still havn't watch the last two episodes , been putting if off for seven years.

it's really upsetting that it's been 7 years since it aired

where has the time gone? ;_;

>Azumanga Daioh was 43 years ago

Haibane Renmei was Haibane Renmei done right, Sora no Woto was Sora no Woto done right.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the art

ustream.tv/channel/sora-no-woto

>forced drama is any drama fundamentally the phrase is actually meaningless

That being said, Sora no Woto is better visually than Haibane Renmei.

This scene is all it had going for it visually, and even this is flawed. But I still liked HB.

Just came in the mail. Thanks fellow wotobro!

>Sora no Woto
>a show about fucking nothing where nothing ever fucking happens
>better than anything

That's awesome. What does it say inside?
nice trips

posting my other 2 cards because why not

>20:00 UTC
It's like fucking 4 in the morning in here.

I hadn't thought about SnW in weeks and I remembered the stream and was worried I missed it. Glad I came early.

Who needs sleep anyway?

>stream tomorrow
See you all there

It won't hurt to call around and ask. I live in a relatively small city and I found two different brands at local liquor stores.

>tfw 2:00PM masterrace

Is Noel best girl?

Of course.
And also my waifu.

same where u from?

Undeniably.

I miscalculated. It's 3 a.m

Well, the stream should be around 18h here, thankfully.

Why the streams are on saturdays and not sundays? Guess I'll have to come earlier from the range to enjoy it.

It's always been like that

What if someone wants to go to Church?

This.

Thanks user. I've missed it three years in a row now, I hate it. Good thing It's at 4:00pm here, I was worried I had to get drunk at 7:00am.

>flash player
Fuck everything.

AND YOU'RE STILL SINGLE!

Noel is best girl and the only non-shit Reiclone.

Yes.

That's really nice user

We are a christian imageboard, after all

>We are a christian imageboard, after all
Sometimes i wonder if this statement is true or false.

Not the best Kyoani show but okay I guess

>Haibane is forced drama
Stop using phrases you don't understand.

By chance I just finished it between yesterday and today. I thought it was a masterpiece for 11 episodes out of 14, the only ones I didn't like were 10, 11 and 12.

Except it's not.

My internet isn't good enough for a stream. But I'll be watching it on DVD, so I'll be there in spirit.

Ah that reminds me, my old HDD died so I'll have to redownload it.

get out noel im piss

Why don't you try it and see if you like it? Haven't you ever heard the phrase "You can't judge a book by its cover"?

Both were good, but not similar to each other in any meaningful way.

I'm not sure when the stream is going to be in my timezone, PST, so if I oversleep and miss it, I'll probably watch through it on DVD.

Thats fucking cute

cos he's a brainless normalfag

if it really is 8pm gmt it will be 12pm pst

>Shirogane Takeru
Which one you anons picked this name?

Thanks.

Haibane is my favourite anime, no questions asked. But if you like it, you need to watch SnW. And lucky you, there's a stream later!

OP, as always, is a fucking faggot.
Honestly, both shows are amazing. You'll most likely enjoy SnW, so just go watch it.

You can pop out just the chat on the side and watch it on your own.

It's a fuckin' masterpiece that is what it is.

Because it isn't a KyoAni show.

I've found it in the UK quite easily but then we're not exactly far from Normandy.

Haibane Renmei and SnW aren't even remotely similar. The only thing they have in common is the protagonists' asymmetrical haircuts.

While I'm not OP I'd argue they both share a genre (SoL) and have broadly similar approaches to world building. Otherwise they aren't too similar.

They're both about young girls joining and finding their place in a group in a strange town, both have SoL elements and both have a similar approach to mystery and world-building but I don't understand why they're seen as 'similar' in terms of themes or story. They're very different shows despite the surface similarities that they share.

How exactly did this happen?

>They're both about young girls joining and finding their place in a group in a strange town, both have SoL elements and both have a similar approach to mystery and world-building but I don't understand why they're seen as 'similar' in terms of themes or story. They're very different shows despite the surface similarities that they share.
I suppose you might also draw similarities in that both girls come into established, long-term groups that are separate from the town they are stationed in (we know that the maidens go back generations, for example).

Pretty sure the afterlife will be the same whether you go to church or you watch anime on Sunday mornings.

But what about watching anime at the church??

>tfw love Snw but hate K-On
What would have it been like had they used a different artstyle for Snw?

>What would have it been like had they used a different artstyle for Snw?
Well the K-On! artstyle seems to have put many people off initially (hell it does even today ). I suspect a more unique artstyle as was originally planned would have led to a more popular show and so a higher chance of S2 which would be nice. Still if it were more popular it'd be harder to have a yearly stream with a chat that wasn't wall-to-wall shit.

>got original calvados
>got a nice snw /ss/ card
>at home with my imouto
But I can't fucking watch because we're celebrating my brothers birthday.

SnW is my all time favorite. One of the few shows I bought the DVDs for
This is one show where it ended perfectly and does not need a season 2.

You gonna celebrate it whole day?

>This is one show where it ended perfectly and does not need a season 2.
Well it might alternatively have gotten more OVAs set during the original season. There's room for a few more of those certainly.

>Haibane is forced drama the animation
I'll cut you

Not quite, but it overlaps massively, maybe I can be there for the last few episodes.

I want more too but it's been almost seven years

ouch, well you could always get an Ipad and stuff.

Last year the stream was laggy as hell, how do I fix this? I'm not a fucking computer nerd help me

The OST was godtier. Especially I JOE YOU JOE.

Well, the site does predate iphones.

install gentoo

>picking favorites for the OST
>not loving all equally
scum

What? Didn't you know any anime with a sol setting with even some mild conflict or strife is automatically forced drama?