Late /ss/ thread?

Late /ss/ thread?

Thanks homodachis for all the cards. Your kind wishes and cute killuas made me smile. I wish you all a great 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMUwhLXY6U0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw officially grinched for the first time after doing this for 5 years

A video montage for this or user and His Waifu ever get made?

Is V/a/lentine's happening?

I got stuff from my user but it was nothing I listed. He went through my MAL and picked "Sup Forums classics" like Haruhi and Madoka and sent me shit. Last time I put my MAL in this.

All my cards and gifts where late. Havent checked the threads since christmas. Do people post to the photobucket directly?

You can post them here.

Hopefully I didn't post this too late. Thank you so much for the gift, made my Christmas a bit warmer.

I know it's a whole year late but that's okay. The art was very cute and I appreciate the chocolates.

Hey s/a/nta,
I've already sent you a mail but thanks again for the gifts.
It's going to be a while until I can read Aria, but I can't wait.
Sorry for the shitty picture; probably should have done something about the lighting back then.

Last year this is all happening, hope you enjoyed it.

>still no gift
>still no cards
>nothing i sent was posted
I hope all my santas go blind so they can't ever watch anime again.

user and his waifu is up in temporary form as Jizzy is completing the actual mix for Merry.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMUwhLXY6U0

didnt get any cards and didnt get any gifts. And nobody responded to my emails. I feel like I was apart of some ponzi scheme and I just got fucked over.

>still no cards
Tomorrow for sure.

cute cards!
thanks for the card, CO user, and nice mugi!
thanks for the shitpost and postage money, mio! I thought the card was pretty funny. I might send one back. We'll see.

Not much you can do but sign up again next year and grinch to get your money back.

3/3 cards received
3/3 cards sent
0/3 cards posted

All in all it was pretty good I'd say

Is that Mugi?

this is the second year I missed /ss/
a fag like me even missed fag activities. I want to die.

I haven't had any responses from the organizers since November.
Are they even doing something for people who got Grinched?

PM from MI:

I owe you a thousand apologies. I just got back to my dorm at 2 AM after my flight got delayed for 8 hours and my first priority was reading your card. You probably won't even see this message but I want you to know that it brought me some final Christmas cheer after a long day of traveling. I love the lllama (alpaca? The katakana says so.) and its sleeve (it sounds dirty referring to a cute loli as a sleeve).

>my homocard arrived after all
Sweet. Merry very late christmas!

SP from Germany, thank you so much for your card! I got it a couple of days ago. I loved your drawings, especially the zetsubou-sensei ones! I hope you had a great Christmas!

Emailed SantaLolo/SantaFaggot and it turns out I got grinched by one of my santas. To the santa who didn't grinch me thank you your gifts were awesome! I loved everything.

*SantaLoli
Shit can't spell.
Also to my santa I've already seen Mitsudomoe before, but forgot to list it, but it seems you got good taste.