Does Sup Forums believe in n independent Kurdistan? Does Sup Forums even like the Kurds?

Does Sup Forums believe in n independent Kurdistan? Does Sup Forums even like the Kurds?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rkZpb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

K*rds are the niggers of the Arab world...

Desert people problems.

K*rds should be gassed inshallah.

Who gives a shit

Nah, those are the Palestinians

If it has Stan at the end of it's name I automatically don't care.

>Independent (((Kurdistan)))

Coincidentally in areas that are not included in Greater Israel. Kurds are also pro-Israel AND typically communists.

archive.is/rkZpb

Yes

Its the only form of nationalism i support.

They are goat fuckers and should be nuked.

The only thing we believe in is an independent Kekistan.

Yes, but pic related needs to have more defined borders. That Turkish enclave and the couple spots towards the Caucasus are concerning.

>israel friends
no, thanks

Sounds like a great idea - perhaps the other shitskins finally get the urge to unite and purge the kurds and jews then

Currently yes, it will throw a real wrench into their sand box muslimes will be pissed and it will work out perfectley when the muslime purge begins!

That is the thing will serve Isreal.

Isreal wants a buffer zone between Iran and itself.

Isreal wants more non-muslim countries in the middle east.

Do you support Isreal goyim? I bet you do!

kurds are to roaches what roaches are to everybody else, so no, fuck them.

Independent Assyria, Greek Pontus, Armenian Cilicia

kurds are sunni muslims

kurds pretend to be friends with anyone that recognizes them, they literally expelled jews in the 20s

kurds are communists on paper only, they dont practice it and they're only claiming to be it to show the world how "progressive" they are. Also, it's because they believe USSR will come back and help them get Independence.

kurds are some of the dumbest people ever, with the exception of kurds from Iran.