FUCKING HAPPENING

How are they gonna slide this one?
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/03/new-documents-reveal-fbis-clinton-cover-up.html

"What we haven’t known, until now, is that a frantic scramble erupted in the halls of the FBI to cover up this meeting. In fact, the FBI turned its sharp light not on the scandalous meeting between the attorney general and Bill Clinton – but rather on one of the whistleblowers who got the word out."

Even cuckboy Sessions can't stay silent on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937314665176207360
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/16-cv-02046-Release-dated-11302017.pdf
conservativepost.com/report-hillary-clinton-offered-plea-deal-by-doj/
freedomdaily.com/chinese-president-just-confessed-a-shocking-secret-obama-told-him-during-meeting-on-asia-tour/
archive.fo/ozCip
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/#more-142944
youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Matthew does a big fat bump

Im convinced Sessions does absolutely nothing on a day to day basis

BUUUUUMP
JAILTIME FOR THE WITCH
DIGITS CONFIRM

Never forget it wasn't just Hillary under investigation, the Clinton Foundation (and therefore Bill) was under investigation too.

Bump

Beaner gets digits...FUCKING CONFIRMED!!!

Sessions actually saved his bacon by recusing himself. Don't count him out yet. He could be a chess wizard for all we know.

It's time

CHECKED

Righteous! Righteous!

>New Trump scandal everyday that exposes how corrupt him and his cabinet is
>Sup Forums's response: "It's all fake news!"
>Unsubstantiated opinion piece on fox news website says that Hillary may be involved in an FBI cover up of some kind.
>Sup Forums's response: "Lock her up! She might be apart of a international satanic pedophile ring operating out a pizza place!"

Every last one of you should kill yourselves.

>foxnews.com/opinion
Fuck, show me something I can share and not look like a retard.

f-fugggg

THIS.

Glad this is finally coming out. The Clintons seem to skate on felonies every time.

When the market breaks 25,000, Sessions will be dead man walking

I'm sure there are plenty of 60 year old 14 year olds waiting to take down Jeff.

Bump for interest

Go back to sucking Obama's dick

>DIGITS CONFIRM
>DIGITS CONFIRM
>DIGITS CONFIRM
>DIGITS CONFIRM
>DIGITS CONFIRM

I don't know, maybe link to fox news report that was on television that is on the story? Or even to the FBI document itself that is linked.

mexican intellectual saves the day.

It's corrupt to the highest levels and we lost the infowar right here at home. It's over friends :,(

God bless you Jose Queervo!

Truly the greatest timeline

TRIPS BEGINS CHAIN!

this has all been debunked tbqh
snopes said so

It's over now; we're going home

>Sup Forums's response: "It's all fake news!"
I agree with you on this, but

>She might be apart of a international satanic pedophile ring operating out a pizza place!"

This is 100% true though

Fuck off.

Deep state has Hillary's back

I like you, Taco. You can visit, but you can't stay.

Could kek be indicating a possible comfy happening in the brewing?

I expect a False Flag by next week, New Years Eve at the latest.

I think Judge Judy would do a better job then Sessions at this point.

Trump is ready to lock her up now. Look at his latest tweet. It is all over now.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937314665176207360

Did you get a batch of fresh baby foreskins with your Soros paycheck today?
Enjoy them while you can. Day of the rake is coming and none of you will survive it.

>unsubstantiated opinion
>muh fox news
>article links to original FBI documents
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/16-cv-02046-Release-dated-11302017.pdf
gas yourself shill

Trump doesn't have the Nasty Women on his side.

Look who wrote the article, faggot. Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch. They just got these docs after months of FOIAs and law suits.

He’s here

When has this ever stopped him? Nasty Women will never stump the trump because they all secretly want him to grab them in the pussy because of his money.

CHECKED

>Im convinced Sessions does absolutely nothing on a day to day basis
>I think Judge Judy would do a better job then Sessions at this point.
he's a fucking disgrace him and Wray both need to go, anybody dems don't complain about needs to leave

judge judy is actually pretty based

What does It really mean? That they were upset the information leaked is to be expected, isn't it? Whereabouts of officials aren't supposed to be leaked, duh.

What is Judicial Watch saying that they shouldn't have tried to find the leaker or that they should have done some investigation into the meeting themselves? I fail to see what's scandalous here aside from that the meeting itself occured.

checked hermano

SHARE BLUE,
C
R
A
M
B
L
E
!!!

IT'S HABBENING

>Look who wrote the article, faggot. Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch. They just got these docs after months of FOIAs and law suits.

>Why aren't I fifty checked digits ahead?!

PLEASE BE TRUE ALL THESE DIGITS ARE MAKING ME INSANE

they're just meaningless repeating numbers, look even I got some

fuck off leaf! you're not even worth his presence

conservativepost.com/report-hillary-clinton-offered-plea-deal-by-doj/

The fact that the Obama administration, the FBI, the CIA, etc, were all conspiring against Trump and actively helping Hillary seems to be irrefutable at this point.

The fact that Trump won is absolutely unbelievable when you think about it. I mean think of one man who doesn't take shit from anyone, who stands up for himself no matter what happens, never backs down, never admits to being wrong, an absolute concrete wall of a human being, emerging victorious over the ENTIRE establishment. The neocon republican faction. The democrats. The FBI. CIA. The mainstream media complex.

And every day there's more proof of it.

Could you fucking imagine what was going through the minds of our enemies when Trump won? When all the states were called for him?

They did EVERYTHING they could. FISA warrants. Wire taps. Leaks to the media. They dug, and they dug, and they dug, relentlessly, they sabotaged him in every single way they knew how, breaking who knows how many laws.

And Trump still won.

BYE BYE WITCH

What's more scary is that federal agencies tasked with protecting our president is working to politically or physically assasinate him.

wwooooOOOOOOOOHHHH

Praise KEK

Better yet, execute her and the King Nigger live on TV

he is. Inspector General happenings now

Dreams really do come true. Here's to the kike control over planet Earth coming to an end!

freedomdaily.com/chinese-president-just-confessed-a-shocking-secret-obama-told-him-during-meeting-on-asia-tour/

fake and gay and also clickbait for adshekels

fuck off m8

archive for people who want to look anyways: archive.fo/ozCip

Truly remarkable

We need to get Judge Jeanine in there

neat

this is the type of faggot who voted for Justin Trudeau

Bump

bitchin

Unconvince yourself!
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/#more-142944

Can we send her to a Mexican prison? One with rats, and roaches?

It was too nice of Trump to let people down slowly giving them hope of impeachment. Mass suicide would have been more fun though.

Haha, lets put it this way y’all... people don’t randomly bring up the Logan act during unironic times for nothing.

Kinda convenient everyone started throwing it around Flynn, right? Maybe it was done on PURPOSE so EVERYONE would look into it and talking about it THINKING it would be about Flynn, so that WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HEAR ABOUT IT BEING USED AGAINST OBAMA, THEY ALRWAFY KNOW ALL ABOUT IT!

Also called, “How To Redpill The Left Via The MSM: For Dummies”.

Whooooooooo Hoooo!

>>Off by one

Oh shiiiit!!! Digits on digits!!! Kek wills it!!!

holy fuck. nice get, burrito

Uhhhhhh like um digits bitch!

i thought this as well. ALSO is there anything about up north? Trudeau govt donated to clinton foundation. Also - anything with inspector general?

Honestly... Is there a single leaf on this board who isn't a supercuck. I know on the day of the Scimitar cunningly disguised as a rake you will get brownie points for having bowed down to Allah already, but really, this board is anonymous. This is just overkill. Don't larp yourself into reality, cananon

Cock her cup.

i am gay homonationalist but def not a fucking cuck

You're an honorary taco bender. You may visit freely but you better fuck off when you're done visiting until your next visit.

>first day on Sup Forums
just wait

Checked.
This is two checkds in a row that have also been checked. If we get a total of seven in the thread, it is an absolute happening.

it's amazing isn't it. i love trump.

FBI user will be vindicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

Gracias kéko