Safety Squad General

The VICE documentary on Sup Forums Safety Squads has made some of us feel like we need to put the band back together.

Since our success last year multiple venues have been shut down. Now these hippies have taken to organizing. There's a literal directory of their locations here: dodiy.org/

Let's do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

dodiy.org
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg
thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/gypqzx/ghost-ship-burnt-ramen-documentary-watch-online
youtube.com/watch?v=yFOQA-WGTAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumping.

>inb4 shoah'd by mods

Give me one reason why I shouldn't move this off topic trash to /bant/

If anyone is a good infiltrator. Infiltrate the local punk scene

bump
my first SS
tell me what to do

bump for safety

Because there's noone to /bant/ with

Official discord: uWnuMMb

I can but that's playing a long game, what can we do tonight?

dodiy.org

list of unsafe places

DIY warehouses need to be shut down.

Let's keep a lot of the details off of here and get everyone into discord

Because this a pol thread and isn't off topic? Maybe you are a new mod but this is pol history and a revival. Why do you mods allow BBC threads but spent out whenever anything fun happens

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

Are the fires rising? (plus my S.S. folder is a little lite so this is a chance to stock up, I promise not to steal any RARE memes)

>tfw everyone knew Sup Forums was trolling but went along with it because it was a valid excuse to kick faggot hippies out of their towns

>join the discord
join the discord
>join the discord
join the discord
>join the discord
join the discord
>join the discord
join the discord

Probably document cruis Facebook events. I reported 3 DIY spaces in my city last time that I knew of. Generally look for lefty organizing spaces

Kek

Any success

>he doesn't want to save vulnerable people from a tragic and unnecessary death

Because they don't care about us. They allow all kinds of degenerate off topic shit to go on, but Sup Forums organizing for something? Nah.

bamping

Good idea, now that the mods have probably forgot after all these months. Only problem for me now is that most of my immediate area is cleaned up. It's central coast California, but there's nothing really comparable around now that isn't up to code. I'll check though.

>pol
Hey Hey, Go GO, back where you came froom

>this is a pol thread
>pol thread
>pol

MODS TEAR DOWN THIS THREAD

inb4 caltropped

>Go to website
>Top new post is about one of their diy "organizers" being outed as an abusive predator
Cannibalism is a hell of a drug.

what vice thing are you talking about?

Ghost ship was a great happening then the safety squad shit was the cherry on top

thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/gypqzx/ghost-ship-burnt-ramen-documentary-watch-online

tfw remembering those cold, safe, leftists last year

I need to see this documentary

see

>Literal dens of liberals and hives of drug and sexual abuse
>Not following the law
>Not politcal
>Not wanting to look out for the health and safety of our fellow comrades

this

thank/ss/ user

anyone have the picture of that retarded caltrop some assblasted redditor posted in the threads?

Good luck Safety Chan!

what did this end up getting to lads?

Good luck Safety-Chan!

Kike mods delete these threads because they aren't controlled opposition shit.

Can Ses join?

no i mean the one that was like some kind of toilet paper roll with a bunch of tape and nails wrapped around it

>Some people think that the city wants to develop that neighborhood with new condos. And while those may be safer, they're not gonna have any soul.

Translation; pajeet wants to move in

Hilarious.

youtube link for vice documentary on safety violations

bamping for safety

kek

Gold I remember this, I assume the video is new? I can't remember this from last year

Yeah me too

Bump

I carry my Caltrops in a bag.

Can I get a basic gestalt?

Last time we tried this, a leftist mod tried to shut us down, and then Hiroshimoot fired him.

What will happen now?

>inb4 no fun police
stay safe bros

We can only find out

vice wrote an article about what we did, we found a website they set up to organize their underground venues, now we are using that directory listing to shut more of them down

Report any music where people live, that doesn't meet government regulations. Usually these places are in industrial complexes like warehouses. Ghost ship was a warehouse that caught fire and 36 people died.

Okay guys caltrops in metal boxes. What about halberds or crossbows? A moat? Maybe a portcullis.

Will the safety squads have to build catapults?

This is heating up

bump

Safety squads was the best thing /pol ever did. Fucking mods killed it off the first time.

What better way to get into the Christmas Spirit than helping prevent tragic accidents in your community?

exactly

Hey, I'm offended by that. Ensuring the safety of our citizens was absolutely paramount.

>If it were done when tis done then it were well it were done safely

I told you guys about a place last time you did this and when I said "report them" I was called a shill?
Look up Second Empire philly it's a DIY place on Pentridge ave in West philly.
They literally have antifa fundraiser shows there.

Requesting Maui pepe memes

Walking in a safety wonderland

Someone should find out if they're plugging in space heaters into powerstrips at these warehouses.

>JOIN THE DISCORD
>discord gg /uWnuMMb
JOIN THE DISCORD
discord gg /uWnuMMb
>JOIN THE DISCORD
>discord gg /uWnuMMb
JOIN THE DISCORD
discord gg /uWnuMMb
>JOIN THE DISCORD
>discord gg /uWnuMMb
JOIN THE DISCORD
discord gg /uWnuMMb
>JOIN THE DISCORD
>discord gg /uWnuMMb
JOIN THE DISCORD
discord gg /uWnuMMb

LOOKS LIKE SAFETY IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Second Empire philly it's a DIY place on Pentridge ave in West philly.
They literally have antifa fundraiser shows there.

JUST IN TIME FOR THE WINTER!

I still remember SS Anderson, yikes its been too long since we've had these kind of threads pop up again.
Nice to see things going again

Because we are doing your job by making Sup Forums great again? Just a wild guess, tho

Whats the site?

>pink wojak
Back to /biz/ you go buttcoiner

look at the OP

>JOIN THE DISCORD
>discord gg /uWnuMMb
JOIN THE DISCORD
discord gg /uWnuMMb
>JOIN THE DISCORD
>discord gg /uWnuMMb
JOIN THE DISCORD
discord gg /uWnuMMb
>JOIN THE DISCORD
>discord gg /uWnuMMb
JOIN THE DISCORD
discord gg /uWnuMMb
>JOIN THE DISCORD
>discord gg /uWnuMMb
JOIN THE DISCORD
discord gg /uWnuMMb

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

You guys do realize you need to start calling up these places and listing them too right>?

>mfw leaf in my thread

Thats not very nice user
cryptos are for the big boys pls

To be completely honest I thought this wasn't true. If you faggots were actually responsible for the Ramen shutting down I'm going to be pissed. You guys have no idea what that place was about. It wasn't some faggy dance club where hippies went to spread their Marxist nonsense. It was an underground venue in the shittiest part of RICHMOND California. I know most of you don't know anything about this. But it was literally a place were ALL types of people got together. If you idiots went to the website it says "an unsafe place for all ages". It's not some safe space you stupid mother fuckers. It was a place where artist came from ALL around the world to preform. I've seen legit racist neo skins there. Ive seen hyphy thugs there. I've seen whiny liberals there. EVERYBODY came there for a reason though. If you didn't like someone you fucking confronted them there. I've seen plenty of fights there. I won't speak for Mikee Ramens political interest but I will say that fucking dude is one of the nicest and most open minded people out there. I know none of you like going outside and exploring things but that place was fucking RAD and it truly is a shame it got shut down. You guys just don't have a clue. I hate whiny liberal faggots ad much as the next guy and I'm aware I sound like one but seriously guys, The Burnt Ramen wasn't at all what you people think it was.

>knows about fire inspection
>still manages to fuck it up
What did they mean by this, Sup Forums ?

SHUT IT DOWN!