TAX PLAN SAVINGS

CHECK HOW MUCH THE TAX PLAN SAVES YOU!

taxplancalculator.com

I am filing jointly with two kids in Arizona, $77,000 income. My results are pic related.

Don't post without doing the calculator especially if you're shit talking in. Any left wing faggot you see shit talking it, tell them to use this calculator and show you their results or to shut the fuck up.

so
how many times more are you planning to create this thread data miner ?

Fuck you the tax plan is for billionaire only your numbers are fucking FAKE clearly. Fake Photoshop picture, shill.

I'm just trying to shill the tax plan and give the calculator link so people can use it to blow faggot leftist normies the fuck out on Facebook and elsewhere.

Pay 0 taxes since I have no income
Feels bad man

>I have no income

haha now you don't have any healthcare either dickhead

That sucks bro. Yesterday someone literally told me the tax plan is bullshit because it doesn't help people who don't pay any income tax...

>paying for healtcare

bump then

PA
Single
Renter

This calculator is bullshit because I'm a grad student on assistantship (that will be taxed under trump's plan) and I file for the lifetime learning credit (also eliminated).

>implying he had any before

>dying on a waitlist after paying for your own healthcare and 5 others through your own taxes

Looks great to me, though i think the savings would be less because i contribute to tax preferred accounts.

Very happy with this plan.

niggers dont want to save money monthly, they want that big tax refund to blow on shit they dont need.

>paying for education

apparently I save $500 more than if I were making 400k in NYC.

Liberals BTFO

That doesn't make the calculator "bullshit" it just means the amount paid under existing law will be inaccurate. The amount paid under the House and Senate plan will still be accurate. So just use your 2016 tax paid and compare it to the new House and Senate plan taxes owed

>This calculator is bullshit because I'm a grad student on assistantship (that will be taxed under trump's plan) and I file for the lifetime learning credit (also eliminated).
What are you studying?

I think the point is it helps people who are working or starting families. Maybe you should consider those?

Use your income less tax deferred accounts in the income line. It actually says that if you hover over the info icon. So subtract whatever you contributed to pretax health insurance, 401k, or HSA from "total income"

Let's hear the goy out. If he's studying something useful, I'll give him two pence pity.

Watching Bernie cry that the tax cuts are all for the 1%. Most wealthy live in coastal high tax states who will take a big hit on SALT deductions.

The real crying will be when they move their residency to red states leaving tax and spend liberals filling the void with higher taxes for the middle class, who will hate them. It'll be a slow trainwreck.

>making enough to pay taxes
>while working 50 hours a week

>me, my girlfriend, my brother, his girlfriend, my sister, my mom and my dad
>all of us live in a 4 bedroom house, that was finally paid off in 1999
>we have an EXTREMELY low cost of living
>we each pool in 30% of our annual income
>it comes to $94k on average
>we've done this for 6 years
>this excludes assets, investments and properties
>now these tax cuts
>tfw this is what the fuck I voted for
Man, I'm eating a pulled pork sandwich and sipping on some brew, thinking of all these early Christmas gifts from the Lord and Trump. God bless y'all. I'm fixing to chug this beer. Keep your heads up and don't be complacent. Cheers!!!

My taxes will actually go up by $17,499 unless California changes its state income tax in a big fucking hurry.

no, it's bullshit because under trump's plan i will have an extra $6,600 of taxable "income" due to my tuition reduction.

computer engineering ph.d.

working on it. just got married this summer plan to graduate in the spring

i'm not necessarily against the trump tax plan by the way. unlike almost all the other grad students i'm more likely to blame the schools for their tuition hikes than the gubmint for taking away the gibs

Anyone who loses with the plan? Lets see it losers, I hear single moms about to be BTFO

rip

It's to bust through the memes.

I had no idea I was set to get about $2k back until these came along.

Good because the plan will work as intended by forcing people to get out of unproductive roles, like being indentured servants to professors as "graduate assistants" and 40+ year old "post-doctoral research fellows", and seek out something that actually contributes to society.

This tax reform is awesome!

Gtfoh you fucking commie. Negative tax paid means you contribute nothing and only take. Fuck you and your lazy ass

Grad students get shafted by the tax plan, you know what?good.

Taxpayer subsidation of higher education is the reason why college costs are damn spiralling out of control.

If you can't afford college you shouldn't be there

Single, 26, saving 2k. Very happy.

You don't understand tax returns do you?
You don't get back MORE than you pay in income tax throughout the year senpai.
also
>Calling people commies while shilling for higher taxes
lmao

who do you think does all of the grunt work for research? it's not the (tenured) professors.

>If you can't afford college you shouldn't be there
RURAL
U
R
A
L

>only make 19k yearly
>actually pay less

I need to get a better job but still, this surprised me.

sounds like you're the one who doesn't understand taxes. guess you've never heard of the EIC

Brate moj, Croatian healthcare is absolutely shit tier I'd rather die in my own bed than go to a derelict building, lay in a single size bed next to 5 babas, and be promised medicine but not get any.

>no, it's bullshit because under trump's plan i will have an extra $6,600 of taxable "income" due to my tuition reduction.
That doesn't make the CALCULATOR bullshit. So post what you will owe per the House and Senate plan, and then tell us what you paid in 2016 and we will see what the difference is. Understand that the standard deduction DOUBLED by over 6000 so if that's what your additional income is then it's not going to hurt you

$600 house plan, 0$ senate plan
Seems like another blow at the poor.
Married, $18k a year, one is unemployed so.
>get a jjoob
I would if i fucking could

His tax liability is negative.

The calculator doesn't work if your tax liability is ZERO or less. Why would you even try to use it if you don't ever owe income tax.

See where it says "NOTE" in the description

So you save 2k for 2 or 3 years then you save almost nothing after that look at the bill the saving go away in 2021.

>grad students recieve wavers for their tuition
>get paid like crap or not at all because "oh look how much you saved"

It is modern day company scrip which should not be encouraged or subsidized.

wrong

What are your personal exemptions? It may be worth it not to itemize.

also can I point out how fucking busted this "calculator" is
My mom is a single filer with 0 deductions or dependants and lives of $18000 a year, this thing says she currently pays $735 a year in taxes when in actuality she consistently gets over $1000 back every year.

>You don't get back MORE than you pay in income tax throughout the year
Yes many millions of people do. My cousin gets over 7000 back than she withholds because of the EITC.

This calculator doesn't work for negative tax liability situations like that where the government pays you, the calculator is for taxpayers

FUCK, that is true

It's one thing to be against the clique controlling the academy and another to be anti intellectual. They contribute more than people in high finance as far as I'm concerned. But besides defending humanities, it also affects people in STEM.

Still sucks that we're still working 3 months out of the year for free.

So basically, we work January to April for the government (free shit for niggers) and then after April, what we make is ours, unless we invest it, then we get taxed again. Or hope the jew at the bank doesn't lose it over night.

600 what. 600 saved or additionally owed?

Post your income, state, and filing status rather than making vague statements, that way we can verify it. Best would be post a screenshot

so either her employer is taking too much or the tax software is deducting something automatically.

School is for rich folk anyway

See this post:
"How much she got back" has nothing to do with what he tax liability is. We would have to know how much she withheld on each check.

last year: 819
house: 895
senate: 1028

trump is stealing my money

Ever been to the Split hospital? Looks like a scene from Silent Hill.

"I dont pay into the tax base, so I am mad when other people benefit more from their own labor instead of benefiting me."

Why are people complaining about this?

They punish the student and not the university

>who do you think does all of the grunt work for research? it's not the (tenured) professors.
If the research was worth doing, it would be funded by private industry. Know what happens in most academic fields? The money comes from the federal government and to qualify to receive funds, your expected research results must match criteria established by said government funding agencies and the results must often support things liberals value, including same sex relationships, transgenderism, patriarchy, global warming, open borders, and everything else you would expect from the liberal agenda.

There are a few exceptions of research done at the university level which does not involve government funding and the associated liberal bias. This research is typically funded by the meat, egg, and dairy industry and, as one would expect, they want to support research which benefits their industries.

>t. M.S. holder in areas of both liberal dominated Neuroscience and conservative dominated Animal Science

$120K AGI
$5500 property tax
married filing joint
2 early 20s college students

The answer is for your university to just give you a scholarship instead of "waivers"

The waivers allow the UNIVERSITY to write off the "lost tuition" on THEIR taxes. Make your university fix it. You're having debt forgiven. If Capital One forgives my credit card debt I pay tax on that, because it's income. Your forgiven debt is the same

Universities will react to keep the game going. I've been getting occasional emails from the president of mine about how they're working on what to do about it.

>If the research was worth doing, it would be funded by private industry

That's where your wrong. Though you are correct about the clique controlling the university.

shit i did this wrong. my tuition deduction is over $10,000 year so i'd be

house: 1153
senate: 1286

yes grad students are getting the shaft

the senate plan only starts to benefit you once your income hits ~90k year

and oh yeah standard deduction and Cali-fucking-fornia

The objective fact is under either plan by 2025 unless you make at least $250K your taxes are going way up. Anything you get is just temporary and goes away. The government has no plans to prevent that from happening with a later law either. That's just a bullshit lie. They only care about their donors not you and think you're an idiot.

That's objectively false. I'm getting $2k back at $80k. It tracks something close to the house plan down into where you only get hundreds back unless you have a weird situation.

Do you have any idea how federal research funding works? As an example, psychologists who work on things like how people learn to read must justify their research findings -- before they know what will even be found --- by telling how government agencies how these results will positively impact gays, lesbians, and minorities, despite the fact that the research has nothing to do with any sub-group of society.

>who do you think does all of the grunt work for research?
Satan obviously

but seriously homeboy is no longer needed, why the fuck should we care about that research anyway when it gets stuck behind a wall and even Aaron Schwartz can't free it

What are you talking about? Wife and I make $77,000 combined and we are going to save $2,100 with the Senate plan. You're replying to my post where I put the image showing it

partisan propaganda from democrats.

>Why are people complaining about this?
Because if you are velow the poverty line, single, and have kids, the tax bill holds you accountable to your idiotic/irresponsible lifestyle by reducing the amount of money you can leech off responsible working class people. As if decision have consequences! Those GOP Monsters

Single, CA, $60k a year

ya my bad, I just put in 240k and the house plan was even better. maybe the app is caching results cuz they're not consistent.

A few hundred or few thousand bucks is only a temp bonus. Look at any actual CPA analysis of long-term effect of bill in 8 years. It's a con. Unless you're a millionaire you're getting conned and your money is getting taken away from you in greater amounts than now. Even the most conservative publications and groups have found this.

They diverge substantially in some cases, but rarely so bad that one is great and the other one dumps you in the shitter.

That is nothing compared to the extra money you would be making if Trump had his priorities straight and deported all illegals and visa workers and indefinitely halted immigration.

>$1,979 let alone $4,158 in federal taxes on $77k
Please kill me.

That's a temporary bonus, in eight years you get a substantial permanent tax hike than if this plan were never passed.

I did it on defaults which is for single payer so your results are not suprising.

Married, joint filimg $130k/year.
That's a decent car payment.
But Leftists abd theur Broken Window Fallacy will call this wrong.

>That's where your wrong. Though you are correct about the clique controlling the university.
No, that's exactly where I am right.

No company actually benefits from how "teaching reading method XYZ will benefit black lesbian Muslims" hence no one will directly fund it, outside of Soros himself.

Quite a few companies benefit from knowing how "turkey insemination method XYZ yields greater offspring gains" hence these companies are willing to fund it.

I'd like to see even stronger breaks for the middle class, personally (and actually little or no federal income tax down the road when we confront the federal reserve). But you're still giving people for whom something like a few thousand might be substantive to their lives a few thousand.

For me it's not going to change anything, but I'm already established in life, not living month to month or worrying about whether I can afford to have a child.

George Soros isn't the government. He's a private financier.

I only save $400 or so, so meh.

Fileing jointly, 1 kid, 17k/yr household income.

boo fucking hoo sounds like you make a shitload. cutback on mochafrapoelattechinos

>literally trump punishing people for moving were all the jobs are that is all disproportionately more expensive to live at.

FUCK DRUMPF
>Tax cuts for the billionaires

California is expensive to live in because of Prop 63

But the federal government, through the NIS and NIHM, does fund the very same projects that no one other than Soros and his ilk would otherwise fund.

As if Congress would ever let individual tax rates hike in that manner. If Republicans are in charge they'll extend the cuts and if Democrats are in charge they'll be devastated in the following midterms and lose everything, and GOP will immediately cut taxes back down. You know this is true.

NSF, not NIS.

You are at a minus ten percent tax rate already

Real questions, how the hell the media manage to portray this tax cut as bad? 1 trillion debt? for what? feeding niggers and commies?

wtf are you doing with your life when you have 4 kids and have a shit income

I’m a poorfag