ITT we activate the almonds

ITT we activate the almonds.

that’s a comfy looking mask

Posting for socioeconomic ramifications.

Where do they sell those?

Tell a liberal arts student you need one for a protest.

Yet they want the literal Taliban instead.

Haha.

This one really did make me think
Is Santa literally Hitler?

Honestly, that mask is fucking awesome. If the KKK and Cobra Commander didn't ruin that type of hooded mask for normies, I would probably wear one all the time.

Red Hood from Batman. Wear it without the pointy cap and you're good.

That poster would beg forgiveness for saying that if you proved to him how Jewish his real masters really are. He'd stammer and stutter if he could even still talk. "B-b-but I meant white Christians shouldn't have control. I-I didn't mean to s-suggest that J-jews were doing s-something w-wrong."

If only the poor Elite Jews knew how idolized they are by the white self haters, they could really turn up the propaganda.

agreed
i was thinking how useful it can be for skiing or simply shoveling on a cold winter day.

It's funny how a simple baseball cap triggers the shitlibs to such a degree.

Cobra Commander did nothing wrong.

I do this all the time. Unless they are Muslim shills, these people are so conditioned that merely mentioning that Trump represents Jews will instantly shut down the conversation. They get a glazes over look and then return to their ordinary life.

I mean, did he actually ever do anything wrong? I remember one time he carved his face on the moon with a space laser, and for some reason GI Joe had a problem with it. I mean, if he's carving his face on the moon, he's not focusing on other stuff. Why not just let him do it? At least he's not doing something that actually hurts people. What right do you have to stop him from doing that?

He had a face?