SJW Disney Media will cuck generations of young adults

Just think of young impressionable individuals viewing the faggotry in these movies

They added a faggot couple to flash season 4... fucking pathetic

yea I've found that throughout history teenagers have always believed in exactly what they were told

no responsible parent is letting thier children anywhere near that pedo infested swamp called disney anymore

also fuck off with your slides, and sage

As if they don't want you to be controlled

What the fuck are you talking about? Its a movie about fucking aliens and benevolent, sentient ai and people that can fucking shoot shit out of their bodies like lazers and spider webs. Why is everything cuck this and cuck that with you neet faggots? Go outside and enjoy life. Some of you fags get offended way easier than any sjw that ive ever met

Avengers are near the end of the line. The agenda after is fucking puke

spbp

That is not disney

Teens rebel, all that brainwashing will be for nothing. They have to be adults to get brainwashed.

Or Marvel.

Why does Thanos looks like he owns a pwn shop.

>injecting politics into everything you see and do
Reminder your penis is probably jewish so oven it

>marvel has movies planned for when your grand children are alive

Can you give an example of what you don't like in these movies?

What would your ideal movies look like?

>lisa
>faggot in a bed

Watched Spiderman Homecoming the second time. Couldn't bare the script

>ideal movie

TDK 2008

Man, that new California Raisins redesign looks like shit.

These movies are made for adults

Kids don't give a shit about them

>Spiderman Homecoming
Skipped that one altogether. Why waste money on a 3rd remake in a mere 15 years?

>Kids don't give a shit
What was your childhood like? did you not watch Star Wars or enjoy movies

>black soygoy stormtrooper turned jedi

>Skipped that one
You skipped easily the worst script in Marvel Studios

Not just movies.

Wtf are they trying to make Red Skull look like the good guy?

>Thread is about Marvel Studios

At this stage, trusting Hollywood to instill good morals and beliefs in your children reflects more on the parent than the industry.
We know they are pedos, rapists and kikes.
There is no excuse not to know this.
Raise your children to be critical thinkers.
They will be exposed to this filth at some point, no sense in sheltering them.
Give them the tools to sort the social conditioning from the entertainment.

Batman Begins is the perfect super hero movie, in my opinion.

>parenting in digital age
A hell of a job to be done, but it must

>"In time you will know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, and to fail all the same. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives."
I dunno, Thanos sounds pretty based to me.

His lines could easily be Trump talking to SJWs.

I same sex couple in a movie was too much for you? What do you want? Safe spaces and censorship?

Why would you watch western entertainment? How low is your IQ? You do realize that stuff is made only to humiliate and mock you, no? Talk about retarded, you Americans really do deserve to be the stupid kike slaves you are. gulp gulp gulp gotta eat disney semen gulp gulp the new star wars is the ooga booga fucks the jewess in outer space gulp gulp very creative MORE VIBRANT DIVERSITY AND SEMEN POR FAVOR GULP GULP

>Doesn't know that Red Skull is one of Marvel's most redpilled "villains"

>Author is so crazy he thought this was perfect dialogue for a crazy person.
>He's completely correct on whats happening.
Do liberals deep down understand whats happening but they're to afraid to speak up because of ostracization?

>Marvel COMICS Red Skull is not fucking pleb soy boy Red Skull in Captain America The First Avenger

Work in film in Hongcouver, one of the producers for Flash, Arrow etc has been implicated in the crackdown on sexual harassment/rape, no surprise they added a fag.

Nothing wrong with kids being gay

What would you watch instead? Anime turns you gay

It's funny, a lot of productions now give talks saying that theirs doesn't condone that kind of behaviour blablabla

Y'all need to get a fucking grip. He's a fucking leaf and he's right, this should be a fucking wake up call.

I don't know that I'd classify myself as a liberal necessarily but Red Skull seems a bit delusional to me. He speaks of WWII as if it were the glory days. It was a humanitarian catastrophe. I don't think the dangers presented by refugees are nearly as bad as he imagines. These people are fleeing wars (often our wars), they have very few options. What are they supposed to do?

Die

LOL

You're a pathetic American jew slave of course you think anime turns you gay, you probably are a faggot deep down trying to suck Donald Trump's circumcised jewish cock gulp gulp 3 big macs a day gulp anime is gay gulp gulp

Red Skull is used as a joke. He always goes into a tirade about wasted potential, how dead weight is destroying the world and the value of nationalism. But then on the next page he's strapping suicide vests on people.

>Anime turns you gay
No it doesn't. It turns people into degenerates though.

Get raked, leave filth.