What does Sup Forums think about the United States Air Force?

What does Sup Forums think about the United States Air Force?

The United States Gay Force

On the negative side youre literally working for the benefit of jews

On the positive side you get to drone strike arabs

I heard they are a bunch of weebs, is that true?

does not sound so bad to me.

bunch of faggot POGs

yes
It's the right choice if you want the benefits, technical training, and comfortable living for little risk, but it also has comparatively high mental and health requirements for that reason.

Normies will think it's cool, but other military members know better.

chair force.

that's all i know

Every AF base has a golf course.

I just joined. I leave for basic training in two days. Pretty excited desu. Definitely the least horrible branch of the military.

I oppose murder and violence.

I was in for 10 years. IT, used my GIBill for AA and BA in IT. Now getting Certs in InfoSec,through Vocab Rehab.

have an opinion about military life after basic boot

>Now getting Certs in InfoSec

If you do some programming on your own you can get your cock sucked by anyone. Any firm or contractor.

Faggot, navy is better

NAVY is best, ChairForce don't do shit.

When I went through basic back in 2007 it was pretty cucked compared to what I was expecting, it's probably only gotten worse since then. Shit, things were gay before don't ask don't tell was repealed.

Granted you'll still be miserable the first few weeks from sleep deprivation, but as long as you're not lazy and you do what you're told you get through alright.

This guys knows

Don't listen to these semen gulpers, Air Force is the best (unless you get a shitty fucking maintenance job, even worse in Global Strike)

Why do the navy always come in pairs?

Not true. Our base's golf course just closed down this year to make room for a better golf course.

That was what I was thinking about going into it for.

they're run by fighter pilots but they can't keep the pilots from leaving and flying for airlines lol

Do they kill babies for "Greater" Israel by pure coincidence ?!

Because there is a chip in my head that tells me when some shit head isn't telling it like it is I'm sure the other Navybro has one toooo

No opinion. I remember a thread a while ago about a guy who was 'nuclear' or something like that. Basically a burn out who'd undergone some severe stress and was under extreme duress at times. He was on his way up in the chain of command, but he was pretty fucked up.

And don't listen to this dude he prob wanted to be a pilot and got suck in a cubical for 6 years

>but other military members know better.

waiting on aircraft at the end of a dirt strip
leaning back on your ruck
waiting for the C-130 to pick your team up
rows of pallets waiting to be broken down
C-130 practices a couple of touch and goes
finally lands and taxis

air force is cooler than fuck

>s
tell me the pros of the navy then xD

Pro tip: While outside standing around, when anyone in your flight sees a training instructor (TI), shout "hydrate" and take a swig of water from your canteen. If asked, you're staying hydrated.

Always keep one or two clean, pristine pair of ABUs with all loose strings trimmed in your designated locker. Any worn or imperfect clothes can be shoved in your dirty cloths bag. You'll pass inspections 100% of the time.

I wish I could join them I would be fucking excellent at droning whatever they wanted, I've always loved 6dof games since they've existed and I am really good at them and I would be genuinely happy to achieve every mission put forth to me, or even make my own if I was allowed to.

But I am not American and I am too old and my criminal record precludes me and I could not pass a drug test nor would I ever intend to be prepared to pass a drug test, and if somebody screams orders at me I will immediately hit them, and I am probably too fat and have chainsmoked for too many decades to make it through whatever their bootcamp is, and also I'd ask every single officer I saw all kinds of questions about aliens just in case they know something cool, especially if they are speaking in front of a group of people who I can use as witnesses for any interesting information that is revealed.

Travel, better pay, better opportunities, paperwork is minimum, open for advancement thats not based on height weight or eyesight requirements. Think also what branch holds to world together and gets everyone everywhere? Another is right hand of le prez be us Navy m8

Learn to be an autodidact if you aren't.

Programming is all about iteration. Learning the language itself, getting comfortable with syntax; everyone has their own style.

Most you'll get from a teacher is shortcuts or ideas on what to do next. You basically have to have the drive to build shit, and fix it (especially this for most contracting shit).

Not op but going through mess tomorrow got any tips for this cunt. Also which jobs to avoid.

USAF has bled the US dry.
Billions to fund black ops, DUMBS and solar wardens that are only going to benefit the rich elites like the Elysium movie.

Gayest thing I’ve done in my life. 10/10 would do it again

I forgot to add another pro tip for anyone going into the military who hasn't done their medical evaluation prior to passing and being ordered to basic training.

During your medical evaluation, they'll test your sight. When you get to the eye test of them asking how many dots close up (or far away) you see, say the wrong amount. You'll be asked to look at the next slide. Act clueless and tell the examiner that you can't tell, they all look the same. This eye test is to evaluate your depth perception. If you fail your depth perception test, it guarantees you won't qualify for the Security Forces career field and other relevant ones. That career field is for grunts and is the military's version of cops.

If you do this to game the system, whatever you do, do not tell anyone that you did it to rig your career field placement. You can be prosecuted under the UCMJ for insubordination or something of that nature.

I get paid too much and get to ride in this autism-tube.

Per 2012 the depth perception test was passable with use of glasses

Chair Force

I went in 2010. What do you mean passable with glasses? I had 20/20 vision and don't wear glasses. Ended up scoring a 0 on the test.

>too much
Cut this man's salary and double his hours!

cool

garbage real men join the Marine Corps

>Billions to fund black ops, DUMBS and solar wardens

it's the only way to fight/win/survive ww3

They're ok, I considered joining, but they won't take me because I got caught with under a gram of weed 9 years ago.

>t.homo

Just don't go security forces and you'll be fine.

i'm not manly.

You mean the US Irrelevant Force?

If you want to do that sort of stuff why an earth would you join the Air Force instead of becoming actual infantry?

Drug runners. And an arm of the criminal deep state

Or just wait to get a guaranteed job position in your contract. Would make more sense than purposely failing a test just to slightly improve your odds of getting an AFSC you want.
I used to maintain Guidance and Control systems on that piece of 50 year old technology. I was stationed in Elmendorf though.
DESU op this is more of a /k/ thread.

>what is DEP

A country club

Delayed Entry Program