FBI/DOJ HAVE BEEN UNDER INVESTIGATION SINCE JANUARY

Maybe Sessions isn’t a Fuck after all!

“The OIG has been reviewing allegations involving communications between certain individuals, and will report its findings regarding those allegations promptly upon completion of the review of them.”

~ Justice Department Office of the Inspector General”

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/#more-142944

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXYu7E8HHxo
youtu.be/cHhe5migMzM
youtube.com/watch?v=UUty32PCXEw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump will win

Get in here boys this is what all the NYT/WAPO hubbub of late had been about. The media is going to do their best to spin this being response to Trump’s tweets but they’ve been on this since January!

well this is vague

have a bump.
tomorrow is my 39th birthday
I hope trumpa claus brings me an indictment.

Oy vey!

It's like anudda shoa!

Trump is taking down the entire ZOG

If Trump wins the American people win!

hey little bro

Trump and Sessions laugh together at dinner about everyone else thinking they don't get along.

Put the whole picture together. Think about all the shit we have seen going on and how desperate they have been to shape the narrative since he won. There’s some big shit gonna go down. Impotent Mueller with his process charges is gonna get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT and this is gonna totally invalidate their bullshit process charges against Flynn.

Y’all...

FBI
CIA
FED

Let the mother fucker burn!!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh and I just posted this in another thread a few minutes ago... the best MAGA hat on my same shitty tile!

Latest*

Your Honor where I come from we say "every dog has its day". I rest my case your honor.

If this is the real deal I feel bad doubting Mr Sessions.

your picture doesn't match your content. without comey and flynn acting exactly as they have, the SC would never have been appointed. mueller is rolling up the swamp while DoJ investigates the FBI.

DOJ couldnt do both.

Checked

You should...

What Trump is doing is dangerous. He and Sessions have to move smart. Move too fast and deep state panics.

bump

Your Honor where I come from we say "There is more than one way to skin a nigger." I rest my case your honor.

They have been setting this up for a while. All of the Sessions haters BTFO.

Your Honor where I come from we say "scarce as hen's teeth." I rest my case your honor.

Happy early birthday you old ass faggot. Get the fuck off Sup Forums

Your Honor where I come from we say "Be like the old lady who fell out of the wagon." I rest my case your honor.

I'm 48 millenialnigger. Fuck off.

thank you for the wonderful present.

The Office of Inspector General is who is investigating. The FBI is part of the DOJ.

Nunez is scrambling. This is a desperation move.

So what? They released the first thing in January and this one just confirms what was said there, how is it news? What is meant in the conservative tree house article that says "we didn't know this before" ?

Your Honor where I come from we say "A whistling woman and a crowing hen never comes to a very good end." I rest my case your honor.

Meganon?

So what does this statement mean

Sounds like the OIG is just reviewing stuff. Does this have teeth?

Happy birthday user

Your honor where I come from we say "Happy as a dead pig in the sunshine." I rest my case your honor.

(((certain individuals)))

>Cook Islands
rightful clay

youtube.com/watch?v=zXYu7E8HHxo

N E R O

Once DOJ moves in the mainstream media will loose the initiative and never get it back. They will be reacting to Trump, ineffectively I might add, for the rest of his terms.

Wonder how many other than Strzok they have under watch...

You’re not much for reading the tea leaves and understanding how these swamp creatures and institutions move together and coordinate their actions are you? The release of today’s statement, considering the frenzy of bullshit and leaks and the ABC Brian Ross deal and the Flynn indictment are a good indication that the politicized Deep State and Swamp critters within DOJ and FBI know they are about to be exposed for their shenanigans.

>Justice Department Office of the Inspector General
How can we expect the (((Government))) to honestly report something if they find it?

First bulletin point also confirms Comey’s handling has been under investigation.

“Finally, if the circumstances warrant, the OIG will consider including other issues that may arise during the course of the review.”

So... essentially it’s a special counsel. Because Mueller was given the very same permissions.

What if, just what if, all these incoming indictments have to do with an actual enterprise of criminals in government positions? What if they were so used to everything they did during the Obama admin being okay, that they never realized it was going to fuck them over?

CHECKED

Quads confirm

Bump

Your Honor where I come from we say "Slick as deer guts on a door knob." I rest my case your honor.

Umm it’s “megaanon” with 2 A’s brah!

This has HUGE TEETH, are you nuts?!

And on top of it all, McMahill of LVMPD announced his unironic retirement today!!! FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!! I’M SO HAPPY!!!!

Would be amazing if Mueller was being watched by the OIG, and Mueller himself is a target along with Comey.

Quads of truth

Eh, I see how it could be a hint, just wondered if there was something else I was missing.

THEATRE
always remember
THEATRE

cry more shill

fuck off kiddo - 37 here

he doesn't know why the great depression happened. lol titanic sunk ,rothchild made our money worthless, hardly lol u kids...
the great depression began because of a very poor decision of the fed to restrict the amount of dollars in circulation in a sloppy attempt to reduce inflation, there was not enough money in circulation and the economy depressed,
had nothing to do with the titanic
youtu.be/cHhe5migMzM

Your Honor where I come from we say "Worthless as teats on a boar hog." I rest my case your honor.

may your birthday be a comfy one

Where I come from we say "All his chairs aren’t under the table." I rest my case you honor.

BUMP

>Don't forget to take your Vitajex!

youtube.com/watch?v=UUty32PCXEw

%chance of false flag increases exponetially once or if this shit drops.

That's how the media has repeatedly renewed their vigor after Trump goes bigly.

>(((Horowitz))) is in charge of the investigation
nothing to see here goys!

Happy birthday user.

The issue right now for them is that A LOT more people than we think have awoken enough to realize that something is fishy. ESPECIALLY after Vegas and the car thing in NY a few weeks ago. People know something is up.

They would have to try and fit a narrative that Trump is the one who orchestrated the false flag (Which they were trying to do with Vegas). I doubt they can do that.

Bump

Your Honor where I come from we say "She was madder than a wet hen.” I rest my case your honor.

hbd

Hope springs eternal, but I expect about as much justice as there was for the FBI cover-up of the JFK, RFK, and MLK assassinations. Or as much justice as there was for the Branch Davidians. Or as much as their was at Ruby Ridge. FBI == CIA == crooks and assassins.

It's gonna be good.

If you don't have at least three grey pubes, go back to red.dit punk.

Satan? Is that you? Is James Gandolfini in Hell?

Your Honor where I come from we say "He thinks the sun comes up just to hear him crow." I rest my case your honor.

Based Matlock poster top keks

Gotta have faith brother. If you don’t have faith you don’t have anything.

Your Honor where I come from we say "He’s got enough money to burn a wet mule." I rest my case your honor.

checked

Checking your check

For the first time, we can actually say what the deep state is. Over the years it's been an enigma.

Your honor where I come from we say "I’m finer than frog hair split four ways." I rest my case your honor.

>(((Horowitz)))

I think I already know how this investigation will end

>be sessions
>recuse self from russia probe
>spend time working on internal affairs

lm just guessing but the United States DOJ and FBI are not russian are they?

Checked

Yikes, guy. Who inspects their short hairs?
Heh. 61.

my body is ready

So much sus-Pence!!!
How does this all end? tell us NAO!!!

Your Honor where I come from we say "You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear.” I rest my case your honor.

Agreed, false flags are becoming increasingly high-risk for them.

“If I say a horse is gonna start laying eggs you better start looking for a nest.”
-Jeff Sessions

Can't. Gotta leave it up to Congress and the Presidential teams to monitor them. We elect them to do just that.

Your Honor where I come from we say "She is lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut." I rest my case your honor.