Anyone else getting fucked in the ass by this tax overhaul?

anyone else getting fucked in the ass by this tax overhaul?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com/
pbs.org/newshour/politics/how-the-senate-tax-bill-affects-rich-and-poor-in-three-charts?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial&utm_campaign=newshour&linkId=100000001543992
cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/reconciliationrecommendationssfc.pdf
dailywire.com/news/14454/7-times-congressional-budget-office-got-its-aaron-bandler#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno, I'm a single white male in CT making $115,000 with absolutely no deductibles. You tell me lol

>wives and girlfriends of “men” who watch cuck ball

Lmao

I don't file taxes on principle.

Most posters here don't pay anything but sales tax.

see pic related. go to taxplancalculator.com/

No but I got fucked in the ass by my boyfriend this afternoon. Was divine. (man here).

Yeah I tried earlier but I wasn't sure how legit this is, but that's not including 401k contributions and pre-tax train tickets so anywhere around $2,500-$3000 would be awesome.

Protip: if you take the standard deduction this tax bill saves you ~5k

What is your gross income and what deductions do you take?
What is your filing status?

The only people fucked by this bill are people with mortgages >$1million and people who pay >10K in state, local, and property taxes. AKA dem donor in NY and CA

Grad student here.

>i don't actually pay taxes
>i need a bigger tax cut

I-I'm so sorry

This

Hmm, I don't know if I've ever done that. I usually just itemize deductions but it only cxomes out to like 3k total lol have i been cucking myself for 15 years?

Degree?

>tfw you realize that (((tuition waivers))) are a trick by the universities to inflate how much money they spend.

Lets say I hire you to mow my lawn and while you are there I let you use my bathroom. I shouldn't be allowed to say that my bathroom fee was $1 million, but I waived it because you helped me, and still log $1 million in my operating expenses for tax purposes.

No idea. I don’t know shit about taxes. If my base pay is 35,000 and my commission averages 30-40,000 for a total yearly income of 65-75+, will i get boned?

oh shit dude

The current standard deduction for single filers is like 3K, so thats about the same as your current itemized deductions.

Under the new bill the standard deduction is 6K so you should do that instead.

calculator is total BS

Can someone tl;dr - I finished grad school and my total student loan debt remaining is ~$20,000. Does all this shit happening impact me?

Ah I see ok thanks I'll keep this in mind - there is no way my itemized deduction will be over $3000.

thats gay

$20k should be manageable

Does Sup Forums know nothing about taxes?

You start with your gross income then take deductions. 95% of people who make less than 150K take the standard deduction, which is currently ~6k for single filers and ~12k for married people.

This tax bill increases that to 12k and 24k respectively.

If your mortgage interest, student loan interest, property taxes, etc are more than the standard deduction than this bill hurts you. Otherwise this bill helps you.

Most people arent paying 24k in interest on their mortgage and property taxes every year. Saying this hurts the middle class is maximum shilling by the left.

>implying I pay taxes as a neet

pay my taxes for me, wagecuck

If the white race is all "master race," why do I mostly see information in real life to contrary?

Black men:
>Going clubbing
>Being approached by women at the club
>Approaching women at the club
>Better dancers
>Lifts more at the gym
>always more muscular
>Loses virginity earlier
>Has more sex in high school
>Has sense of style
>Not awkward
>Goes to college for useful degree or trade school or joins the marines
>Chills in the school
>Plays sports or does martial arts
>Moves out earlier

On the other hand...

White men:
>Staying at home
>To scared to approach women at the club
>is never approached by women at the club in fact women avoid white men at the club in order to talk to black men
>Looks like a bitch at the gym
>Skinny fat
>Those that aren’t looking like bitches at the gym don't lift
>Lose virginity way later
>Has little to no sex in high school
>Basement dweller
>Awkward as fuck
>No style
>Shoots up school
>Plays stupid first person shooters
>If they join the military they end up as paper clerks
>Lives off parents

Ok before you say hurr durr Im white and I don’t fill of any of these stereotypes I am an Aryan alpha male. Yea maybe so if so congrats for defying the negative yet sadly true stereotypes of Whites, you will have a successful life with access to many women. What I described are commonalities. These exist not because of the exception but because of the rule. The white race is not superior I see much information the contrary. Why is the white race a race of betas and black race a race of alphas. You deserve no pussy if you can’t give what women want. The black man has earned his keep and growing status above you. What have you earned, "Aryans"?

I am

Defining multiple sexual encounter as having success.... No wonder niggers are so fucked up, black kids growing up without a father, living off the govt.

Show us your real flag

I am saving 4400

Here are the changes.

I'll leave this here.

Beans and rice it for a few years and you'll be fine. In fact if you really like the money saved not spent on school and the cost savings of being frugal, it may become a lifelong habit.

>People who make People who make somehow they lose money

Please explain this

Lol I like how they're clapping for him as if he has some mental disability. "You go Jamal!" " good for you honey!"

trips of truth
cum in me as well daddy?

FUCKING WITNESSED

>as if he has some mental disability

He definitely does; he's a nigger.

white women going to the zoo, whats wrong with that?

>those ape arms
Niggers are actually monkeys right?

Nope. Upwards of 10K a year tax break.

Just the fact you took the time to type all that shit shows how pathetic of a mutt you are you god damned son of a bitch.

That's how retarded they are

Shillmind.

"Free" ride doesn't last forever. Sorry, buddy.

Haha true. What was I thinking.

Do you go outside? Ever? You could be a shill, but who cares.
>being approached by women at the club
Fatties, uggos, and black women who the black men run from. The absolute worst white women.
>better dancers
'dancing', you can have this one, I don't care. Modern dancing has been reduced back to its tribal roots.
>lifts more
Wrong, whites makes better lifters and blacks make better sprinters.
>loses virginity earlier
To black women, who they often impregnate outside of marriage and ruin both of their lives, and the kids.
>More sex in high school
see above
>Sense of style
'style', black style is trash, they wear children's backpacks and kids clothes.
>not awkward
Actually shockingly awkward, they often can't speak the language properly and can't even communicate to each other effectively, when they are in situations of talking to authority or as an authority they can't operate effectively. Again, like children.
>goes to college for useful degree or joins the marines
Have you been to college? They aren't learning anything useful, I assure you, they choose degrees that are even more useless than liberal whites do, and they are always paid for by some government program. They don't 'join the marines' either, they take the lowest possible work jobs in the military. Look up the demographics for the different branches.
>chills in the school
ok
>Plays sports or does martial arts
Destroy their brains playing fuball or their knees playing niggerball, sure. Good for them I guess.
>moves out earlier
Congrats on the retail job bucko

That was a fun response, actually. Waste of my time, but fun. Blacks are arrogant beyond belief based on paper thin assumptions that are all incorrect. Black women adore white men by the way, I brush them off all the time. Nobody hates black men more than black women, and nobody hates black women more than black men. I genuinely feel sorry for them all the time.
Please leave us alone though. Thanks.

>Doesn't show work
>Doesn't specify or break down by filing status/family size
>Doesn't make sense because $10k is less than the proposed new standard deduction even for single filers and would pay no taxes.
Kill yourself.

What's BS about it? It shows exactly how it arrives at those numbers. Show us where it is wrong and what it actually should have come up with or quit larping, faggot.

I don't see what the chimp out around this tax bill is about... I made 40k a year when I was 19 and paid about $4500 in taxes. With this bill, I would've paid $3000... I don't get how people claim this bill only favors rich people.

Doesn't include any local taxes

> I don't get how people claim this bill only favors rich people.
Liberals and communists have changed the definition of rich person from "millionaires" to "anyone who has a job" since you were 19.

That's because local taxes aren't federal taxes and aren't going to change under the bill, genius. Subtract any savings you currently get by deducting your local income or sales tax from your answers for the House and Senate plans, if you even do that. Problem solved.

Thats because this tax bill only applies to federal income tax.

Everyone's state taxes and payroll taxes stay exactly the same.

Very few people take the state and local tax deduction because it is rarely bigger than the standard deduction.

Unless you are paying over 24k in state and local taxes this bill helps you

If you are paying 24k in state and local taxes you are probably a millionaire in NY or CA and in that case fuck you (love Trump)

The left is shilling hard to make people not like this bill despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of people will pay less taxes

>BAWW YOU CUT MY TAXES 3% AND A RICH PERSONS TAXES 1% SO HE GETS MORE MONEY BACK THAN ME

We don't need to subsidize people going to grad school for hundreds of thousands of dollars to study Sociology and Art

Nope, I'm getting a nice tax break.

There's powerful jewery at work here

Stop projecting, faggot.

"The CBO report, which came out Sunday, was unusual because it does not just look at the Senate bill’s impact on people’s taxes. It also analyzes spending cuts the GOP tax plan would trigger, and how those cuts would affect the rich and poor."

pbs.org/newshour/politics/how-the-senate-tax-bill-affects-rich-and-poor-in-three-charts?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=pbsofficial&utm_campaign=newshour&linkId=100000001543992

cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/reconciliationrecommendationssfc.pdf

The chart was derived from the congressional budget office report.

So... yeah. It ain't bullshit if you still have brain cells. If you don't have brain cells, the CBO are shills and jews.

>Niggers
>Marines
Lol of course the kikeposter is clueless about the military

>It also analyzes spending cuts the GOP tax plan would trigger

So making up hypothetical future budgets counts as analysis now?

>This reduces my tax bill by $100 but I'm super serious this means I will probably get $500 less in food stamps for no reason so my taxes actually went up $400

Great analysis CBO. Remember when they said the ACA would increase the number of insured by 44 million (it was actually 20 million) or that the Bush tax cuts would reduce revenue by $1 trillion (it was actually $0.5 trillion). Shills gonna shill lad

>paying taxing like a good little slave

>Letting you wife go the women's clinic
>Clemson fans

I save like 800 dollars. Pretty good
t. poorfag

>federal tax laws include local taxes
holy fuck you are retarded

dailywire.com/news/14454/7-times-congressional-budget-office-got-its-aaron-bandler#

for (you)

Infertile traitors are trash.

And of course this mental midget misses the point entirely.

Notice where the benefits are going. Never Trump Republicans are paying off their rich ass constituents while everyone else gets a pittance.

I spit in the face of all traitors.

The bill doesn't tax scholarships; it taxes tuition waiver. Don't know if that helps.

This is moving the goalposts. The top 1% pays an average of $400k per year in income taxes. Reducing their taxes by $10k is a 2.5% reduction. I currently pay $20k in federal income tax and it's getting reduced by $4k which is a 20% reduction.

same here.

The only people who are going to pay higher taxes are in the top 50% of earners with A LOT of assets. Boo hoo. Time to contribute to the government you claim to love so much, progfags.

No because I'm not a degenerate poorfag

Your idea of what a "master race" sounds pretty, well, jewed. If you aspire to run a football, bed a whore without paying, or any of that other bullshit you listed and you place that above all else then you're a nigger. You should get your priorities straight.

I will benefit from the new tax plan. Bigly

Nope, saving 8k a year with the new plan.

I save more than twice that, almost $6k on both plans. I am not rich, I am driving a 2005 car and it's falling apart. I need fucking help. I am taxed over 34% and it's insane. I often wonder why I even bothered with college, higher brackets and marrying someone on par, has only devastated my income. I might as well be a plumber.

delete this

It's not the money I have $60,000 cash in the bank in case I had to immediately pay it off, I guess I just missed why all the grad students are freaking out.

The article actually addresses that misconception.

"Ok, but don’t the wealthy get more of a nominal benefit because they have much larger incomes? Isn’t it all nearly even when you factor in the higher and lower incomes involved?

Actually, no. We took the midpoint for income in each group (for example, $15,000 for those earning between $10,000 and $20,000) and divided the overall effect on the group by that income amount. The result? As you can see in the next chart, the wealthy not only gain the most in dollar amounts but they also gain the most relative to their income."

>If the white race is all "master race," why do I mostly see information in real life to contrary?
>
>Black men:
>>Going clubbing
wasting money
>>Being approached by women at the club
whores with std's
>>Approaching women at the club
more whores
>>Better dancers
tribal dancing
>>Lifts more at the gym
Compensating for lower IQ's
>>always more muscular
compensation
>>Loses virginity earlier
growing up around immoral black sluts
>>Has more sex in high school
immoral children
>>Has sense of style
wasting money
>>Not awkward
>>Goes to college for useful degree or trade school or joins the marines
statistics show otherwise for the degrees and trades. The military these days is selling yourself for shekels
>>Chills in the school
whatever that means
>>Plays sports or does martial arts
because they are typically dumb but athletic. relies on it for money. Martial arts? bullshit
>>Moves out earlier
kicked out/"going to jail" isn't moving out.

I lol'd

Looks fair

This is so true. I used to help my lab get contracts, we bullshit expenses like you wouldn't believe. We give the H1's like no pay but a tuition waiver then cite our costs as covering the full price of out of state tuition of $40k a semester each. It's a volunteer lab but we get money basically entirely by hiring a slave labor force and let them fill empty seats in a classroom for free. It's win win win in the school's favor but totally fucks Americans that couldn't get in. Not to mention they create competing industries in foreign countries when they leave. Schools get a lot of funding from this bullshit.

>DYEL posting about arms

>taking the bait

My wife and I make about $155k together. We file jointly and take the standard deduction. Last year that was 8k personal + 13k standard, so a taxable income of 133k in the 25% bracket so we paid ~25k

Under the new plan we get a 24k deduction and are in the 12% bracket so we will pay ~20k

We have the simplest possible 1040 but the CBO says we will only save 1.4%?

What magical spending cut is going to eat into my four thousand dollars?

Nope im saving $$$$. Thank you POTUS!

All those white bitche's pussies are soaking their panties over that black alpha males muscles. Even grandma on the left is dreaming of having her elderly vagoo pounded and filled with his physically genetic superior semen by his big king kong nigger dong.

Not if you make income through an S Corp. Also, until the house and Senate send this to the press we are all just speculating.

No. I'll be saving $3500-4500/yr.
kys poorfag

You forgot one thing about black men.
>won't live past 21

Earned Income Credit, aka nigger baby welfare.
It means you not only don't pay any taxes, but you STILL get a refund for being a poorfag who gets knocked up by other stupid niggers

Only liberals and democrats and thats ok with me, let that ass turned inside out!

Fucking nasty degenerate sodomite bet you are full riden of aids.

Exactly.

This only effects Tyrone's subsidized life, not the actual working class's.

Only person getting their cheeks busted is you.

Saving more than $4K thanks to the God Emperor.

Fuck you poor ass bitch.

that's not even possible unless you're getting tax credits and he's taking them away, in which case fuck you, you deserve to get fucked in the ass you fucking freeloader.

Yeah sure, everyone worthy of graduate study (in any field) won't be in the US much longer anyway...