Trying to understand the war in Bosnia

So I just discovered Slobodan Praljak and his recent suicide. Being the Amerifat that I am I had never heard of the Bosnian war of 1994. Could any Balkans that were in or near the area of conflict give me their view on it? The UN courts ruled Praljak as a war criminal and the conflict as mainly about ethnic cleansing. Was this indeed an ethnic cleansing of the Muslim population? What did the middle eastern population do? All viewpoints from Balkans are welcome here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfHrCxCq-ms
youtube.com/watch?v=I23fjRN-PGc
bbc.com/news/blogs-eu-35413134
sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16
amazon.com/Easy-Meat-Britains-Grooming-Scandal/dp/1943003068
mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also check my trips

What is there to understand? anti-white baby boomers and gen x types decided to murder White Christians in Yugoslavia and give muslims a foothold in Europe.

>Trying to understand the war in Bosnia

It is a pro American Muslim (ex Slavic) war against the Greeks.
Because everyone hates Istael, but somehow, wants to conquer the wrong place.

There is no "middle eastern population" in Bosnia. Bosniaks are whiter than Croats, and way whiter than Serbs. The Croats called them their "flowers" in order to LARP as Nords to Hitler, look up the Independent State of Croatia. The kebab meme needs to die.

Back to the topic: Praljak and the other 5 Croats, under the advice of then-Croat president Tudjman, decided to stop the joint operation against the Serbs and instead split Bosnia between Croatia and Serbia. Then they organized their own concentration camps and bombed monuments in Mostar. The court eventually agreed those were war crimes.

The Bosniak population didn't commit any war crimes, their war hero Naser Oric was cleared of any guilt and is a free man today. He says the Serbs salute him at the Bosnian-Serbian border despite the fact the Serbs claim there is a warrant for his arrest in Serbia.

Now the verdict is here, the Croats are stirring up a shitstorm. It means the political party Tudjman was part of, and which leads Croatia today, was part of a Joint Crime Enterprise with the goal of ethnic cleansing of a part of a different nation. The Croats in Bosnia don't want to secede, they know that's off the table. Now they're chimping out under the Croat president's orders, as this is the only way her party can maintain power. They started a media war against Germany and the EU, and the EU is heavily surprised as Germany is the reason Croatia came into existence. We'll see how this develops later on.

Ok. Then how come Wikipedia is saying that UN officials say that Praljak targeted Muslim groups specifically?
But what evidence is there for an ethnic cleansing? How did Muslims as a group become involved in a war for Bosnian soil?
Are you implying that Israel made Greece a target?
What makes baby boomers in particular, in your words, apt to targeting white Christians and replacing them with Muslims? And what would be the benefit of doing so?

>The Bosniak population didn't commit any war crimes

Being Muslim is a war crime.

t.Mujo

This .
It's the cold hard truth , it's Tony blairs war, he convinced bill Clinton to save Muslims and kill Christians, even tho it was the fucking Muslims that started shit

Yes, he targeted Muslim civilians and that is the crime. No crimes were committed against the Serb population, the Serbs were the ones waging war on Bosniak/Croat soil.

Bosniaks have been muslims since the 1500s, once they converted to Islam under the Ottoman rule. Both Austria-Hungary and Germany had Bosniak divisions in WW1 and WW2, and Yugoslavia literally used the term Muslim because of the fact Hitler approved of the Bosniaks and they fought against the Serbs (including the Yugoslav communists). The war for "Bosnian" soil was a war for THEIR soil. It was an invasion by Serbia and Croatia, the former hasn't been proven because now they call themselves "Bosnian Serbs" and have worked hard on blurring the lines between the Yugoslav army and the army of the so-called Serb Republic. Pic related is land by ethnicity in 1895, before and after the war, and today. The green are the "Muslims", they've always been there.

Not all Gen Xers, but
I will readily admit that at the time I was certainly more blue pilled. Our media created a shitstorm about "muh ethnic cleansing" and I fell for it. I at least supported arming the muzzies at the time. Someone forgot to mention that they would be bombing white Christian bros.

bump because this is important

Bosnian and croat dispora act up and get their shit pushed in by serbs. Have to call big nato in to end the fight. Serbs still end up controlling half of the balijas country

lmao at this bosniak disapora spouting bullshit

stay mad you turk rapebabby

>Bosniaks are whiter than Croats, and way whiter than Serbs.
You're making shit up senpai. I actually travel throughout balkans regularly and I can speak from experience.
In terms of just skin tone, Bosniaks are as dark as Dalmatians, but both are visibly darker then Slavonians. Also, Serbs in Vojvodina are very white but it quickly gets darker as you travel south.
You shouldn't base your knowledge of the region on internet memes.

The only rapebabies are your grandkids, William. Your daughter is being pounded by 70 Pakis right now and there's nothing you can do about it. Stay mad, Londonistan resident. Don't forget to buy a burqa for your wife so she doesn't get stoned.

Serb diaspora acts up and gets its shit pushed in by Croats. Have to call big JNA in to help and still end up loosing.

You guys have produced a lot of good science in the 30s, wouldn't hurt to read over it. The chick in the photo evidently has dark features.

Saudi Arabia gave lots of money under the table to the Clintons. Saudis got a forward operating jihad base in Europe.

>Bosnia
>jihad base
Guess how I know you got your education from Breitbart and Jihad Watch?

>British flag
>Calling others rapebabies

>middle eastern population in Bosnia
>american education

>Ustaše
>good science
Their continued existence was based on sucking German cock which includes adopting their racial theories.
Considering that, I wouldn't call anything they produced "good science", or reliable.

we shouldnt have attacked the Serbs

it set a precedent for attacking iraq

>The Bosniak population didn't commit any war crimes
Sure thing bud, the Muslims are always the victims right? Go beg Soros for more money, this shilling is crap

>their racial theories
Such as tan individuals with light eyes and light hair being more white than tan individuals with dark eyes and dark hair? Such a pseudoscientific theory.

jna comparable to NATO

Not really, not when they instigate conflict or commit terror, no. They're victims when their land gets invaded by foreign powers and their civilian population is massacred. But I doubt you'd see the difference, given your nation has never been in a proper war.

>They're victims when their land gets invaded by foreign powers and their civilian population is massacred
>300,000 Croats in Bosnia, their homeland where they have lived for a thousand years
>defend themselves against Muslims
>hurrr why did this "foreign army" "invade" and "massacre" the peaceful Muslims?
American education on display for the world to see
Just stop, you don't know anything.

If that's the premise then it's only confirming what I said earlier.
In the entire ex-yu region, Slavonija and Vojvodina have the highest percentage of both blue eyes and blonde hair.

JNA was estimated to be the 5th largest army in Europe at the time.
Also, NATO's bombing played no role in the war happening in Croatia.

If the Catholics were defending themselves, there would be evidence of a Muslim aggression against them. However, there isn't. This is why the verdict makes the Croats war criminal. You could be more of an expert than the judges at the Hague tho. It's almost as if the Bosniaks had an influence that outweighed that of the Jews and managed to corrupt the entire EU.

Shut the fuck up dude, you think Croatians are "foreign" to Bosnia, you're fucking stupid and your opinion means jack shit
>trying to argue from authority
>duuuuude like these people know better than you, they are absolutely infallible and 100% correct!
Off yourself

The judges heading the ICTY are "these people" and your opinion matters more than their expertise? Oh shit you're Croat diaspora. Nevermind, carry on.

>oy vey no evidence of agression
>they wuz just poor little victims they dindu nuffin

>a paki/arab holding a head
the least you can do is try to dispute the claim

>we're poor and opressed, we dindu nuffin

>call him out for arguing from authority
>continues to do it
Stop replying to me

Those are Arabs who came in through Croat-controlled territory with ease when Bosniaks couldn't pass through there themselves. The Arabs beheaded Serbs at Vozuca, but Bosniak soldiers were never found guilty of such crimes. Funny enough, the Arabs never beheaded Croats. I wonder why.

>those are arabs
Prove it.

>filename
not Bosniaks, Arabs. The mujahideen units who fought there were Arabs and other middle easterners. Nice try tho, is this why you keep using the communist-imposed term "Muslim"?

Really? It's evident to a retard that the person in the pic is a sandnigger. Why the LARP Ante?

>photo seized from saudi arabian fighters
>borderline hideous face
>dark complexion
>fits one of the middle eastern phenotypes

I like the trips- that's what time I was born.
Anyways, this is a courteous reminder that ethnic cleansing is not synonymous with genocide or mass killings. It is a category which includes genocide, but also forcing a population out of an area they reside or removal through breeding policies (forced sterilization or absorbing them into a population until they are gone after a generation).
Genocide is just one of the methods considered ethnic cleansing.

I've seen people looking just like that all throughout Bosnia.
Your apologist bullshit doesn't fly here. I'm not some ignorant American who's never even been in the region.

Could be a Muslim Croat?

you either never foot here or you're just larping
same person

youtube.com/watch?v=FfHrCxCq-ms

Clinton gave support to Albanians (Muslim) support to invade Serbia. Serbia defended its self but lost. Leader falsely accused of genocide. We bombed Serbia to help Muslims.

>mustafa
Only bosnian muslims use those names.
But again, you're just confirming what I said earlier, that Dalmatians, Bosnians and south Serbs are shitskins.

Trgovački putnik sam, vozim se po cijeloj ex-yu redovito.
Nagledo sam se ljudi iz svih dijelova regije. Ovo šta pričam nisu internet meme nego osobno iskustvo.

I don't know shit about the conflict but let me tell you something, which ever faction fought against the Muslims is in my book as the good guy.
Respect to Slobodan Praljak.

Ahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha holy fuck dude just grab the nearest Colt and pull the trigger once it's in your mouth. Do yourself and the world a favor.

Jihadies traveled there for jihad, “protecting their fellow Muslims” I believe, or some shit.
Nobody disputes this Croat.

Was basically about something with gas pipeline contracts. Deep state then fired up a war, using existing tension in the area to get shit started.
All the official blabla about it is pure bs cuz pure propaganda.

YEAH MAN!!1!11
HILLARY CLINTON DODGE A SNIPER BULLET BY A HAIR'S MEASURE!
youtube.com/watch?v=I23fjRN-PGc

DIRTY SERBIANS !11!!1!1!!

Why don't you wipe these fuckers off your lands?
They look / dress / act nothing like you guys.

uredu, ali nemoj pretjerivati da ljudi izgledaju kao sa bliskog istoka
svi imamo mediteransko naslijedje ali ne znaci ovo iznad
sretno sa poslom

>t. Malagurski
Take the "le weight of chains" shilling to blic.rs

you dumb ass faggot bosnian immigrant nigger you are in EVERY fucking yugoslav thread on Sup Forums with your bullshit
kill you are self

Pretty sure this is a fake news clickbait site, and Russians have more muzzies too

>the grammar
Take the flag off Mile, take your English beyond the 4th grade level before posting here.

Bosnian fuck kill yourself

you're an admitted Bosnian. They're brown and gross. I use your country as the punch line in jokes.

That was the initial plan. NATO intervened.
This is exactly what Praljak was declared guilty of - trying to eliminate the Bosnian muslims.

Better, slight improvement. If I killed myself who'd teach you English?

Hahahaha exactly, now he's dead cuz he offed himself because he's a war criminal - you just admitted that.

Nah, it's real.
bbc.com/news/blogs-eu-35413134

the problem i have with you motherfucker is that you show up in these threads instantly to damage control your balija country"men"
it's almost like you're behind all of their creation or something, not like you have anything better to do because you are undoubtedly a welfare leach

Why should I listen to some blatant conspiracy bunk blather as some authority on propaganda

Being Muslim automatically makes you nonwhite and culturally Middle Eastern.

>leach
That's enough for tonight, serbshit. Go to sleep and try not to have nightmares about your shrinking nation and the imminent secession of Kos-- oh wait that's gone already - Sandzak and Vojvodina*.

>he's a war criminal - you just admitted that.
>american reading comprehension
I said he was accused of it and the court proclaimed he was guilty, not that he actually did it.
Come on, it's your fucking language. This is embarrassing.

Yup. That article proves it’s fake as fuckkk

I take that back you are underage, probably grew up with your pussy of a father telling you epic stories of your homeland (as he abandoned it)

Keep turning your head to the rise of rape.
Enjoy.

Hmm, so he really was trying to remove them?
Not that I feel bad for Muslims honestly.

Secondly, this guy is Bosnian, how can he be so if you say Bosnia is a shitskin place?
>Nikola "NiKo" Kovač (20 years old)is a Bosnian professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player and former Counter-Strike 1.6 player.

Bosnian football player

Fuck off back to the land of your ancestors mudshit.

Bosnian president

it was Serbia.. that will help Bosnia is what the UN created out of Serbia

Hold up, I thought it was Balk-Slavs killing Muslims. That's what Arkan's Tigers were doing at the time IIRC.

Bosnia is ethnically a very diverse place.
Originally you had 3 ethnic groups living there - Croats, Serbs and "Bosniaks", which were really just native dinaric people already living in the region when the Slavs settled it.
They all mixed to various degrees in different parts, and then Ottomans came and turk'd some of it, after which people mixed again.
So nowadays, you have people in Bosnia ranging in appearance from perfectly white European to shitskin arabs, depending on where you go.
As a general rule tho, they are mostly shitskins.

why did you emigrate to canada?

Because Serbia is a shithole and the Serb Republic even more so, why else? He can easily leech off the taxpayers up north.

Turns my stomach reading that shit.

We all know who got the most Turk'd Ante.
sites.google.com/site/breivikmanifesto/2083/book-1/16

So that man I showed you in the photo, in percentage fashion. How many people of the population would look like that?
25% of people in Bosnia would look like that?

They’ve been Muslim for 500 years, and before that Christians, it’s like saying England isn’t Protestant but catholic.

This is back then, as everywhere else it's less today.

Please man, read this book
>Easy Meat: Inside Britain's Grooming Gang Scandal
amazon.com/Easy-Meat-Britains-Grooming-Scandal/dp/1943003068

Support the author, if you can't here's the PDF.
>mensenhandelweb.nl/system/files/documents/08 feb 2016/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery-05-03-2014.pdf

Extremely well cited.

People with brown eyes can still be white fyi, secondly I don't consider White Muslims, White. I don't give a damn how you look.

Thanks for the rec, I'll bookmark it but not sure I'll ever be able to bear reading it desu.

This is true, but only the south of Serbia.
Vojvodina in my experience is still very white.
Degenerate, but white.

Can't really say. Any number I could throw at you would be arbitrary.
Outside of major cities, it's mostly divided into regions.
So you'll have Hercegovina and Posavina being mostly white (pic related), while the center region around Sarajevo and Zenica are visibly darker.
Also, the north-eastern part of RS is strangely even whiter then most of Serbia is, on par with Vojvodina. No idea how that happened.

>(pic related)
>forget pic

Do it man, you can't keep turning away.
Voice your opinion or in the near future you could very well not be able to do so.(resented minority, etc...)

Wow that's lovely.
In this map, can you circle the areas that are White. You and I both have the same definition as White (your pic related)

this place isn't for you mate, i say that with all due respect for your sanity, you arent ready.

Justice for Nikki

>Three men grabbed Nikki, smashed her face into a stone wall, and ran away. She regained consciousness alone, some 30 minutes later
> Nikki says the police have still not taken her statement
Why are Muslims and your police, such fucking cowards? It disgusts me.