When did you become a racist ()

when did you become a racist ()

2003, 17 years old living in southern Sweden as an exchange student

when I got bullied by them in the principal endorsed bullying program in my public school

Shortly after I moved to London for work

When I first interacted with non-whites.

In kindergarten it was pretty obvious the black kids were very different. Then moving to the country and being with only white kids in first grade was like heaven in comparison to the jungle.

elementary school, ended up being me and the other white kids in my class larping as superheroes patrolling the playground to stop the blacks/mexicans. 4-6 of them were held back 2-3 years so we had our hands full dealing with big guys

The FBI crime statistics.
Latinos are as poor as niggers on average but they are inherently less violent even if you take in account all the illegal immigrant crimes.

..for you

Posting in a honeypot thread

Early 2000's. Shitskins were causing all the problem in my school and my neighbourhood.

When I went to job corps

When (((you))) changed the definition.

6 years old

When I tried to help a homeless guy in Atlanta.

honey is my favorite

when i met my first jew, age 11

Interesting time...
I'd know if I lived in Sweden I'd hate liberals more.

>illegal to be racist
This isn't the UK m8, the internet is still owned by America

>AY
>AY
>WHERE YOU GOIN
>MAN I GOTS TO EAT

All I wanted to do was have milk with my cereal, play video games, watch the original Ghostbusters and listen to black metal.

"""refugee""" crisis woke me up.

When Jamal stole my lunch money and Jose was laughing at me.

Did Tyrone fucked your white wife?

Kindergarten, first major exposure to a black kid. Violent chimp stereotype is so true.

also trayvon martin about a year later

Always been one. Parents didn't like nigs.

When I did a construction job in south Georgia and the job site was 80% niggers. It was the biggest clusterfuck in the company's history.

I remember having some thoughts as a little kid.

I had a crush on Ashley Tisdale, and I wondered if I would feel the same if she was black. 'No,' I concluded to myself.

I was raised by upper-middle class liberal whites, so I shook this off and was a typical good little liberal boy. Fast forward to High School, and I start researching race and intelligence. That was the most massive redpill.

By college I had finished wrestling with it internally, and quietly accepted the fact that I was what everyone defines as a racist. I only admit this to like-minded people I trust, however. I treat everyone the way I was raised to treat them, and I don't hate people of different races. I just realized human evolution also affected cognitive abilities, and as such, some white people are dumb and some black people are smart. That's not the point though, and that's how I've come to accept it.

When I was in college I realized I needed to speak up a little bit for Western civilization. Started being willing to critique the Islamic religion in public by being respectful and talking about it's anti-liberal qualities. I'll mention how our immigration system is broken to anyone who wants to discuss it.

My thoughts as an early child confirmed in my mind that perhaps racism is ingrained as tribal mindset. There's a scientific explanation for why we should be somewhat separate as people though. You gotta disregard the biological feelings, and focus on the logical.

never.

Didn't the IP naming system or whatever get handed over to the UN in Brussels or something?

You're that faggot from Twitter, aren't you?

living amongst niggers

Jr. high when zones were swapped around I had to deal with non-Asians and non-whites. circa 1996 famalam

This

I went to an all white, Christian highschool for grades 9 & 10. Moved to a mixed school because it was closer for my senior years.

Niggers and shitskins are actually so bad hyperbole doesn't cut it

Since birth. If you grew up in an Italian or Irish home in the tristate area (NY/NJ/CT for you eurofags) you had no choice really. Your parents wouldn’t let you be anything else.

right now

I did not become a racist() function.

Yet.

TOMORROW

I lived in a 100 percent spic neighborhood in phoenix when I was poor growing up. There culture is horrendous and they are truly disgusting people.

You mean communist slums perpetuated by your government to further polarize your country into never ending civil war so the corporations can continue to run the wastes financially through arms deals and ever more blurred lines of entertainment and "food" to a population in constant survival mode? You mean that spic neighborhood that is filled with a literal peasant class from a country that was destroyed by communist triggered civil war that never recovered from?

when I learned about IQ differences being genetic and then started trying to explain this new fact I had learned to other people and seeing them react in pure horror and immediately try to get me purged from things then I realized that's what "racist" is when you say facts that our sick jew run society has deemed taboo

I didn't say anything about legality.

when I lived near niggers in undergrad

I always was. I grew up in a black majority, poor, crimey town as a white. We didn't call it racist, just survival knowledge when it comes to blacks. Reality is a harsh teacher.