Flat Earth

Does anyone on here actually believe this shit or is it generally regarded as /x/ tier bullshit nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fbQQBzXAQ1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's x-tier nonsense spread by CIA psyops so that anyone investigating the legitimate conspiracies gets thrown into the same boat with the quacks.

No, it's just Sup Forums teir

it is true, there is a frozen wall around what we know as the earth and if you go far past the wall (although you would be killed by government agents if you tried) you will eventually reach more continents. one of these continents is where the Nazi's hid out after WW2

No, that's just made up bullshit.

you are wrong

No I'm not. You are the one who is wrong.

But don't let me stop you venturing forth to your death.

fpbp

Yes the earth is flat and Math, Science, and Visual evidence prove it. Not bogus theories freemasons feed the masses. In fact it is the easiest conspiracy to prove. Go ahead take 5 minutes and attempt to prove to yourself that the Earth curves at 8 inches per mile squared, bet you won't :)
8 inches per mile squared of curvature is unmeasurable.

Most of all your questions are easliy answered for simpletons who can't read books here.
youtube.com/watch?v=fbQQBzXAQ1Q
The spin of earth is also unmeasurable.
youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
The Theory of gravity is also unmeasureable.

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4 The speech he gives at the end really hit home.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball and enjoy that you have been lied to.

Flat is a social construct. We live on a potato.

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Also the fact that thrust doesn't work in a vacuum nor does combustion
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
Endless endless endless proofs

/thread
bots already shitting essays

this. also the fact that they started to appear more often after obama compared global warming deniers to them proves it.

Stop falling for the flat earth / Round earth Jew.

it has cia disinfo written all over it

probably used to lump climate change deniers in with other crazies

If you have to ask, you'll never know.

I hate that video so much. You can clearly see he got the tip of a finger in the dudes pocket to keep him from flying off after the spin, but it gets posted as if evidence of space stuff being staged... When that's exactly as it ous expected to play out...

Didn't think I'd ever see Trinimmortal on Sup Forums.

Donut.

I honestly have no idea who he is.

It isn't /x/ tier. Complete psyops. We'll believe a lot of crazy shit, but flat earth has too many goddamn holes to be true.

It's a CIA psyop, not unlike the Aliens = Demons meme or the idea that #pizzagate was debunked.

How indoctrinated must you be to believe this.

shill

THIS

It's fucking pushed everywhere, especially on jewtube, in order to create the illusion that's it's a widespread believed conspiracy, so actual legit theories can be compared to this bullshit and then mocked.

Do you think CIA is actively involved, or did they just start it trending until it was picked up by the skitzos and trolls?

At least the treads here you can tell 90% of flat earthers are just taking the piss.

Alright cunts.
Present the facts.
You can't just say:
>it isn't true
>muh psy op by the CIA

your shit thread and this garbage flat earth meme are both psy ops, fuck off faggot

Let’s just say it’s true, what is the benefit of convincing the masses that it’s round? Who would be benefitting? I’ve asked this question multiple times in threads like this and all I’ve ever got is vague answers about how the inevitable demonic invasion will be easier for some reason. Any real answers this time?

CIA funds anyone willing to support bullshit flat earth nonsense. That's how they've always worked.

Look at how Soros operates. Same dealio.

My favourite part of flat earth denial is how people blindly trust (((science)))

When the platypus was first brought to England, everyone said that it was a made up animal sewn together from other animal parts.

Back then people understood that lying about a discovery resulted in shekels for the liar. Therefore there's an incentive to lie, fast forward to 2017 and neck beards refuse to accept the obvious fact that globe earth AND global warming gives shekels to those who created the lie.

The real question is why are educated people so opposed to evidence?

>Answer; because they're too arse blasted to admit their studies are as truthful as an episode of Star trek.

That's where it probably started, or from somewhere deeper within the deep state. Only the most sheltered of basement dwellers who don't get out much would seriously believe the earth is flat.

the earth is round