Dragon Ball Thread

Discuss everything Dragon Ball here.

Suno is best girl

>tfw canon

Another thread, another never ending discussion
Sometimes I wish I would be on Goku's place.

In b4 "Toyotaro made a mistake"
In the anime base Black toys with SSB Vegeta so shut up and give it a rest.

They better not ruin her character this time.

Super Saiyan Rage sounds like a rush attack you'd get in the Budokai games that's exclusive to Saiyans.

BRA FUCKING WHEN?!?!?

>yfw Bulma is pregnant but it's another boy instead of Bra

friendly reminder :^)

Rage shouldn't be name since SSR already exists, it better be Anger or Upset, or a synonym

Non-fighter Bra is best Bra.
Keep that multiverse shit away from Super.

Will Super be able to handle this?

can we all agree that mangafags are fucking pathetic sad losers

What would the perfect Bra be like lads? What would her personality and character development be?

Serious questions. Should Bra be like Bulma? A hyper slut brainiac barbie-bitch scientist? Or should she be like Vegeta? A super proud, cocky, stuck-up princess who wants to get her way? Should she keep her GT personality? A combination of all of the above?

What kind of character would you like to see Bra become?

>literal babby
woooooooooooow

YES

Slut

It's just the translation for now. We'll have to see what they'll call it in the Xenoverse 2 DLC.

can someone post the bra-vegeta oozaru fic? thanks

A whore that makes her daddy nervous.

>yfw Black had to have watched this happen while he was browsing KamiTube
>yfw he never once thought to try it out himself

>A hyper slut brainiac barbie-bitch scientist? Or should she be like Vegeta? A super proud, cocky, stuck-up princess who wants to get her way?

>Should Bra be like Bulma? A hyper slut brainiac barbie-bitch scientist?
This. It'd be a crime not to have her as Bulma's successor. Give her a splash of GT while you're at it.

only the pathetic autist who made this. I bet its always the same faggot who comes up with this reyarded collages. He wither seriously retarded or falseflagging to make mangareaders look bad.

A needy, over attached whore that can't keep her hands off of uncle Goku thus making Vegeta/Pan jealous

This. She should have plenty of screen time with daddy without being a full blown mary sue like her brother

>he becomes a scientist like his mum

yep

Just think of him as a dumb sado-masochist that likes to get his hands dirty.

How can we be sure Bra wasn't a boy all this time?

>"Don't assume her gender!!!! TRIGGERED."

Present Trunks is not a mary sue.

>goten 2.0

would present-timeline "kid" trunks and goten become relevant again if they learned how to go SS2 and had some extra, bonus scenes during the tournament arc?

we will get a SSB gotenks?

>Non-fighter Bra

What's the appeal?

NO WE ARE DONE WITH THAT 2016 MEME!

no

Present Trunks is irrelevant. Salty Vegitofags think Future Trunks is a mary sue because they think Vegito should've taken out the villain of the Trunks Arc.

Gohan 2.0

A boy who isn't a fighter and would much rather be a scientist like his mom but is forced into becoming a fighter by his father.

pick 1

>What's the appeal?

Sex

Then why isn't she a tomboy then?

>much rather be a scientist like his mom but is forced into becoming a fighter by his father.

This is a lie. Half saiyans do not want to be fighters. Even Trunks was jealous of Gohan's life

Wait, so Black DIDNT go ssj2?

Support role like Bulma. You know, the second most important character in Dragon Ball? We don't need Saligir's waifu becoming a reality.

Yes, no, maybe, wait can you repeat the question?

>multiverse bra's waist
thats not real thick

He did. Don't listen to pathetic no-lifes who count every single strand of super saiyan pubes to decide whether or not Black is SS2.

You forgot the "I don't know" user.

That'd be nice. I just really don't want the GT incarnation of pretty much anyone, especially since Bra's vapid non-character didn't really make much sense given her parentage. Seemed like her personality was just defaulted as "teenage girl."

It's about to get worse. It's 2017.

that's pan's job. we hadn't had a tomboy character since videl. and we all know how she turned out.

would you?

Great Apes have a cool design. I wish they were more relevant beyond Vegeta in Saiyan Saga.

Give it to me

>static gif
Why.avi

just wait buddy

How come no one ever passes out in fights? They either are injured or die, but never pass out. Ive seen instances of fighters passing out, like Vegeta vs Goku or Gohan backstabbing trunks, but never during a fight

That's why people respect Baby from GT, his story was rooted in pre established lore and made Oozaru relevant again.
Seeing great apes in the background as Shenlong told the tale of the SSG in BoG was hype.

WOULD I!

>death by snu snu

Are there any translated scans for DB Full Color?

Tien?

It's the name for SS2 in Legacy of Goku 2.

Does anyone else really want an arc set like right before the DBZ ending? I'd like to see Goten and Trunks grown up training Bra and Pan or something.

>all this Bra hype

You guys are aware she'll be a baby for the whole show, right?

I hope we get a bunch of eps based on this time period and go further beyond.

There's a "Dragon Room" now. They'll probably be milking Dragon Ball for a while.

Best girl is coming soon.

You mean Dragon Ball Room?

I honestly doubt we will. Toriyama has stated he regretted making everyone "old" at the EoZ.

I feel like Super will do its best to just stay...vaguely in that 10 year period between Buu and EoZ in an almost frozen timeline. Basically just to keep everyone at their prime.

I recently purchased Volume 1 of the Super Manga and in the very back of the cover it has Kid Trunks with solid purple colored hair like the EoZ pic here.
In Volume 2 when the Trunks arc kicks off Bulma asks if the person in the Time Machine has the same hair color as Kid Trunks and he says yes.
Does this mean perhaps the hair color retcon is unnecesarry and non existent in the manga? It would definitely set a comfy nostalgic feel for the manga if it stays true to the original manga colors and drops the blue hair altogether (even though i do like his blue color pallette)

That doesn't mean they'll be aging the characters. I don't even think time is really passing in Super. No one has aged a day except Pan. And that's just from Fetus to baby.

>Toriyama has stated he regretted making everyone "old" at the EoZ.
That was only in reference to the designs though. Just means we likely won't see grey-haired moustached Krillin again, not that we won't ever see anything around/after that time period again.