Do Chinks really have high IQ?

Do Chinks really have high IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jzu_jxXML3M
redstate.com/joesquire/2017/11/30/awesome-justice-department-targets-harvard-racial-discrimination/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they cheat and/or use a smarter subsample

on average yeah, but theres still plenty of fucking dumb ones

Terrible kung-fu. I think they just have down syndrome.

Never met one. Lived in a small Pennsylvania town for 30 years an don't plan on leaving.

Asians focus more on academics during their upbringing.

Cool thanks for letting everyone know

No. There's just a lot of them. Like Indians, there's just so many that some of them have to be smart.

No - is a meme coming from US. Chinese do not send their peasants into US, they send their students for technological espionage and political propaganda - almost 300.000 students. Same with citizens of US, arguably the smarter ones come over - the really stupid are still slaves in China

Working with Chinese engineers abroad, I find them mediocre at best - usually they just setup a remote connection and someone will connect from China. Garlic soup and a nap during working hours is mandatory.

The smart ones do ;^)

Compared to the chosen ones such as myself, no. Compared to other goyim, yep.

>Terrible kung-fu
That's why they had to focus so hard on developing fighting systems. They're absolutely terrible at it by nature.

When whites were still living in caves, China was already forming an organized society.

i thought the dude was trying to stab them, but it turns out it's just a pussy hammer fist.

What Anime is This?

They do, but they use it very differently. Very opportunistic people.

imagine getting utterly BTFO by two middle-aged women in a street fight

They have a high average IQ, but not many people with genius IQs. White people have a lower average, but more geniuses, and also more stupid people. The extremes of the bell curve.

kek she gives him a wedgie what a nerd

No problem bro. Thanks for the thanks

So what happened?

>that vid

The Chinese sure have some strange dances

Thanks m8 for thanking Mr. Kiwi Kunt

I've never gotten into a serious fight so I've never thrown a punch before, but it can't be that hard to land a solid hit on the chin, right?

no, confirimation bias. the smart ones come to US or UK for school and such. In china, much different story

yeah that's the nature of percents and size of base populations..

If you've never even done a martial art, you'll be nervous and it won't be that easy

This. National identity is cheating for chinese. We have them infesting our universities. Theyve literally been caught cheating, yet nothign is done about it. The vigilant for testing will be a chink that translates for them and they all speak their language giving answers. Some were caught with in ear receivers for asking and getting answers. One time they were caught and actually punished when an entire group in small east coast university were fucking caught cheating together. Like 10 of them.

For japanese, they just have insanely higher work ethic for culture and dont have niggers or natives or other useless subhumans, so they never downgrade their education for no nigger left behind mandates. IQ tests are basically something you can study for to a certain extent and Japan sets up their education to do well on them - they reward schools for higher testing resutls, etc.

Youll also notice America gets IQ as a country and they rarely break it down to whties. Only removing niggers, America is tied with Japan for IQ. That doesnt remove taco niggers and the cuban cigar niggers from the equation.

The ones smart enough to leave their shitheap nations of unculture.

it's actually very hard to land a punch if you don't have experience

Chink immigrant detected

Absolutely nothing, global economic and scientific initiative went to west who did colonize places, leading to industrial revolution and development just snowballed form there.

China became complacent, too traditionalist and isolationist.

yes, but they have got no imagination and make terrible humans. as far as i'm concerned if the west didn't exist for them to make money off of, they would have wiped each other out.

There really aren't many asians I like, but the ones I have come across and not act like fucking scum of the earth are MAYBE south koreans or japanese, or maybe even vietnamese, but chinks? FUCK THEM. These are the people were are supposed to be competing with economically? the smart asian meme might be true, but don't fall for the bullshit, they are insects through and through.

>it's actually very hard to land a punch if you don't have experience
pfff...over hand right all day mang

the fact is that everyone is stupid.

I know people in mensa who cant remember some simple grocery list

Travel to mainland China. You'll find out very quickly that the "high IQ" belief is false.

The vast majority of Chinese people are street-shitting mainlanders who are barely domesticated. Insect people.

No it's not. I don't know how to fight for shit and Ive punched people, are you guys disabled or something

just go to chinatown

Fat fuck can't even beat two old women in a slap fest, so much for the kung foo.

UMA

>Chinese people are street-shitting mainlanders who are barely domesticated. Insect people.
If i could only display mt Kung Poo folder before being banned.

What about the guy in mensa that can remember the grocery list?

Not really fair considering I can find videos of fat autistic slobs failing at fighting who are of any race.

It's true that the Chinese are physically less capable than whites on average now. Martial arts are more popular in the west than their homelands...

>Do Chinks really have high IQ?

No.. Most of them are dumb as fuck.

>implying everyone else doesn't cheat

>China became complacent, too traditionalist and isolationist
Not so smart from their part, then...I would add that not being able to develop normally despite the fact you were offered technology on the platter in mid 90's, and huge trade deals but choose to make yet another big leap forward at any cost, poisoning own population in cities is a sign of severe retardation...

He will be kicked out of Mensa for being a normal functioning person

It's part of the culture to work hard in academics, which results in higher IQ

>>implying everyone else doesn't cheat
Herro ling ling.

No. It's been proven that they take almost all tests for college entrances an masse and cheat their asses off.

When tested solo their scores drop well below the white average.

That guy would drop around here the moment he will open his mouth. If you never went into a fight, and your opponent did (not as a victim), there is a high chance he will hit you successfully by being confident alone.

Hitting the tip of the chin need precision if the opponent is not dead meat like the chink in OP video, and hitting one's face bones will get your hand all messed up. Is not easy for untrained people (broke my hand twice, got my nose broken)

tell us more Van Damme

chink detected

That was the most autistic fight I ever saw and I am a special ed teacher....

nope, the asians with the high IQ are the japs, i mean look at china then look at japans and ask which one has holographic singing waifus and robots.

only the ones born in the west
their parents beat them until they live up to the lie they've bullshitted up back home
if you see a smart asian he's probably not chinese

well at least they realize letting a bunch of savages into their country for diversity is a bad idea. That has to be worth something

3 masters of drunken bitch style.

>no white knights rushing to the fair maidens' aid.

Yes, they are smarter.

why can't chinks and arabs punch properly?

>I am a special ed teacher....
We're going to need a tardtale.

Lel

IQ tests don't accurately reflect intelligence. They may reflect certain cognitive abilities, like mathematical thinking, but the human mind is much more complex.

Abilities such as creativity, imagination, intuition and metaphysical thinking, etc, tend to be overlooked.

So yeah, Asians do score well in IQ tests, but it doesn't necessarily make them more intelligent.

did he die?

>The guy in the corner clapping
My sides.

So the idiot throwing the plate is hitting both of his colleagues?

Whoops, wrong post. Meant for

>chinks cant punch
youtube.com/watch?v=Jzu_jxXML3M

Totally, the chinese are known cheaters. Most Chinese I have run into are at best equivalent to southern Europeans in intelligence. They are not super heroes but I would wager they cheat on these national IQ scores to ensure average results over 100.

All the smart ones make it over here. That's why China is such a shithole.

>thailand
>chinks

Plus it's the typical shitskin punch, just sneaking in while the old man isn't paying attention

The fuck kinda karate is that lotus? monkey style?

>>The guy in the corner clapping
Dinner and a show mang.

Spotted the chink/spic.

I bet you'd steal a bicycle if it were unlocked in the sidewalk too eh? 'They deserve to have it stolen' is a common response by beaners to that scenario.

For their high intelligence they can't seem to be able to create a livable society, maybe to them it's a good society but as a white person asian societies seem like a dystopian nightmare with severe social pressures, conformity, lack of privacy, and insane work hours

Sup Forums is the clapping chink in the corner

Attack on feminists

Misogyny style

That went from what to WHAT real fast

>Abilities such as creativity, imagination, intuition and metaphysical thinking, etc, tend to be overlooked.
Well, they are intelligence tests, not creativity/imagination tests...

Those wing chung martial arts really paid off.

that was decent to be fair but i have seen alot of videos of chinks and arabs, doing this weird open palm slap

not a fan of the sucker punch, that being said, maybe the white cunt deserved it

its still an ohko
if that guy's a bitch keyboard warrior soyboy he'd either miss or just scrape the old guy

Yes, they are. That's why the US has to discriminate against them in college admissions. If you didn't, the whole diversity quota would be filled with Asians and there wouldn't be any spots left for the other races.

redstate.com/joesquire/2017/11/30/awesome-justice-department-targets-harvard-racial-discrimination/

But the old guy is British-sounding. Hardly an accomplishment

this and checkk'ed

Why do hong kong, taiwan, and singapore have IQs just as high as their PRC counterparts then?

At first I thought it was a meme but a friend of mine said that while being a teaching assistant in a lab he caught a chinkess and chink sharign answers during an exam, and when they were caught the other chinks in the class looked at them like they were stupid, not because they cheated but because they were caught.

Chinks are the kikes of East.

>That kick in the dick

It was the other way around. China was conquered by a white tribe and organised into a society. The whites ruled China till they disappeared (mixed with the Chinese till extinction)
Google Tocharians

Such a great loss to Canada.

kek, never change Australia!

>infamous for cheating on tests
>infamous for fabricating statistics
>infamous for fraud of every variety

Yes comrade, Chinese are truly the master race dattebayo!

Yes. But since it apparently led them to eating dogs and human flesh cooked on gutter oil and running over infants with a variety of vehicles, I think we really need to reevaluate the importance of IQ scores

YO DELET THIS!

I love how you retards post cherry picked webms and talk as if they represent the entire Han race. There's over a billion people in China, so of course you're going to find some psychos. Their ratio of low IQs is superior to the vast majority of the """Western""" nations you're all so proud of.

Go to bed Chang.

Yo whatsup Chang?

Well some of us want to make something of ourselves and the price must be paid in full. No getting around that.

>they reward schools for higher testing resutls, etc.
China does the same thing. It's not an uncommon model.

He should let everyone know. His plan is radical in today's culture.

I took a standardized test once and my sample was me and 6 chinks all copying each other. I would pick the Japanese, Korean or Vietnamese to be my teammate every time, but somehow the Chinese keep winning. Jews of Asia indeed.