>be arab nationalist conservative
>mfw the Jews must start wearing the judenhut
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxraV8yjMes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

welcome to the club sadi9i ;)

Ahmed, I agree. Arab Nationalism is based, hopefully with Saudi removing the Jew things will get better.

Yaaa zebi tounsi? ??? Add me let's start a local group here

>sudan
>Arab
we are BLACK not Wh*te or Br*wn

Amerimutt , stop fighting da jews wars and protecting those hook nosed Gulf barbarians then we can answer to the JQ .

Definitely man, I hope trump will be up to our expectations

mchet m3ak comrade , but how can I add you ,oh and Im totally down for a starting a local group on /pol .

I'm actually pure Arabian Chad.
We came with Uqba the conqueror

Fb.com/kratosism
Send a msg if you can't add

muslims belong in the gas chambers along with jews

You have to be stupid to be a white nazi, but you have to be legitimately fucking retarded to be a Muslim nazi. nice job betraying your own people you fucking retard.

muslims got nothing on the royal cucks that sucks the jews 's dick day and night Nigel
you're not redpilled enough to get it fellow paki bro

>redpilled
>considering people in somalia, djibouti, sudan, mauritania to be real arabs

I'm not a nazi, I'm an Arabian nationalist. I believe we should be United to free palestine and Saudi Arabia from the Jews and my country from the amazigh.
Alright, Brother in Allah?

Agreed, fuck muslims and jews, they deserve eachother.

Arab nationalism failed tho

As a Muslim I believe in diversity.

Death to the west

diversity is taqiyya.

nah, fuck niggers maaan ..

Where the fuck is Palestine on that map, we cant have Arab pan-nationalism without Palestine in the mix. Also Somalians are niggers not Arabs.

South Sudan is black and that is shown in the picture

>drone strike incoming

Watch your mouth next time, Achmed.

you are berber

You cannot be both a muslim and redpilled.

Ehy Muslifags is this okay according to your religion?

The deed of the Jews

As long as they say allahu akbar and speak Arabic they're Arabian

My boi Kim is on the watch, good luck with that

No I'm Arabian, I know my bloodline bro

I can if I have the mental capacity, also death to the west

youtube.com/watch?v=fxraV8yjMes

get out of tamazgha then dumb sandnigger

Totally fine, also kill all the Tunisian illegal immigrants. Sorry for the mess

this is about the death of prophet muhammad and how he was a fake prophet, by christian prince a based christitan arab who can dispute quran in english and arabic

Wherever our sword had risen in the name of Allah it is our land.
Aslim Taslam

Go, reclaim your birthright from the zionists. Oh, and if you can get your rapist friends out of europe that would be great.

Allah knows better

I am absolutely against illegal immigration. What's happening in Europe just aches my heart

God damn, it's almost as if every paki subhuman somehow finds his way to England. Those are some weird looking fucks.

((((((Paki))))))

then watch the vid lol, unless you scared about getting redpilled further

>betraying your own people
show your flag turncoat

Are these Palestinians ?????

Yes habibi

Anymore info on this? ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion

can't get rid of the Jew's until they get rid of the Sauds, they are crypto Jews after all

Converts to Islam in the late 19th century.
Also death to the west

>rare Arab thread on pol
>no Somalian user shilling his cats
Damn I miss that user he was funny. Hope he didn't get blown up in a car bomb or something.

Look into Amin Al-Husseini. Canabro here knows >Also, this.

How do you feel about the Axis of Resistance (Iran/Iraq/Syria/Lebanon) Tunisianon?

I absolutely support it against the rebellion and ISIS. Long live bashar and hizbullah.
But what frightens me is the Shia / sunna conflict or fitna as I may call it. I believe we should put that behind but also Shia are basically Jews any other day.
Allah knows better

>Shia are basically Jews
Explain, I haven't heard this one. What about other ethno-religious groups? Would you like to see an Arab nationalist alliance like in your OP, or something more regional (i.e. al-Maghreb, al-Sham, etc.)

Also, what about diaspora Arabs living outside of the ME. Aside from love of your people, what do you think will motivate first generation, foreign born Arabs to return? How will MENA folk view the return of their people?