Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

"After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will MARRY Mariko."

>implying Puk hasn't made SW join SG in cleaning out her 2000 year old fake loli pussy

>Top Girl dies
>people still watch this trash

PYTHIE DID NOTHING WRONG

Is Uluru the worst onee-chan?

Pukin did literally nothing wrong.
Melville deserves her own side story.
Pythie is really cute.
Pfle is literally Hitler.

Pfle did everything wrong. Again.

>Pukin and Puk haven't raped anyone though.
>...Right?

Pythie did. I think Pukin did at some point, judging from how she made Wedin act around her. Not sure about Puk.

Pfle did only some things wrong.

She's the cutest one, and that's no lie.

It's not rape if they are both girls.

Did anyone else see that picture of Nemurin drawn by Shadman?

Pfle is responsible for all the deaths after Restart.

Statistically speaking your waifu has been or will be killed by Pfle's evil schemes.

I love how Mei is just nomming on whatever.

I would say Pfle is literally Hitler but that's Deluge.

I want to BULLY Mariko

>judging from how she made Wedin act around her

I've always been amused about it. When reading Limited, I first thought the rapier makes everyone become lovestruck just like Wedin, but apparently Rain Pou and the mage (in the side story) acted normally like typical brainwashed servants. So I think Pukin must have liked Wedin enough to make her that affectionate, the same way Pythie made Ripple.

Mana has the better hotheaded personality but Uluru looks cuter.

You take that back.

>Uluru's not junk cause I have two little sisters

I don't get it

Spoiler that user

ACES took place during several days actually. It took awhile for SW to return to the mansion after the fight with Dark Cutie.

Only junk would let both of her sisters die in like a day

Sorry.

They both try too hard and mess up but I think that makes them really endearing.

Uluru is junk since compared to Mana's big sister Hana she's kinda shit in close range fights.

>implying you can
You ready to be fertilizer?

Shufflin concentration camps when?

Where would you put the the cast on this chart?

>If you can choose to give a buff to a MG's abilities, how would you buff said abilities?

La Pucelle can alter mass/size of individual parts of her sword as well as the entire thing. If she wishes, she could even break pieces off and extend them individually at will. Creating a second sword to use with creative breaking? Sure. Hiding blade pieces near her wrists and extending them at an opportune time to stab somebody Assassin's Creed style? Certainly. Using shards on her boots to make stilts or launch herself into the air? You got it.

Marika: No longer limited to plants. Fungi are fair game which means cordyceps for mind control for instance
Prism Cherry: power no longer limited to mirrors. full light control
Captain Grace: can summon ANY ship. not just a pirate ship. (lets drop the Yamato on a city block! or even one of those super containerships)
Dark QT: shadows able to manifest as 3D entites
La Pucelle: Any object can be manipulated. think FZ Lancelot here.
CQ Angel Hammer: a computer showing youtube. thats it. just lay her megaphone next to the speakers blasting the 10 hour loud nigra rainbow road on repeat. now can force compliance from anybody.

Soon...

Marika: Now knows Chinese kung fu

In addition, "altering the size and mass of her sword" has been extended to being able to alter the sword's state of matter. So if she wishes, La Pucelle could "extend" the sword in a gaseous state while holding it behind her to propel herself forward, or use shards on her feet/hands to fly around like Iron Man.

And if she's feeling particularly sadistic(or PUNISHED) she could swing the sword while extending it as a liquid, then quickly change it back to solid to attack somebody with a volley of metal projectiles. Or turn it into a gas and have it expand back into a solid while inside somebody's lungs. Or turn the sword into a liquid and have it cover someone, then turn it into a solid, which would encase them in a metal coffin until they suffocate and die.

Move over Top Speed, there's a new best mom in town.

SW: Mentalist

Pechika: Diplomat

Pukin: Inquisitor

Marika: Paladin

Mi-chan: Summoner

Puk: Sage

Just picking some random ones from each arc.

>14. Dragon Knight

Hmmmmmmm.

CATASTROPHE FUKUROI BANISHMENT

But that isn't Detick Bell user, her daughter is even fully grown up and is best girl

They act nothing like mother-daughter. Basically Marika-Mimi type.

>Marika-Mimi
Nah. They have not a mother-daughter relationship but it's different from Marika-Mimi. Grace-Funny Trick is similar to Marika-Mimi but twisted.

All of them have the boke-tsukkomi dynamic going on.

GAS THE SHUFFLIN!
WORLD POKER TOUR NOW!

Give a little love, Deluge.

BBC has already received a ton of her love user.

Soon anons are going to start to notice that most MGs have painted nails.

All I ended up noticing were dem SG legs

Holy shit this fucking episode.

>Alice vs Mary
>Alice's wrecking Mary's shit
>Mary actually using the bag of holding for unlimited gun works
>Kano being the shit out of a kid at primary school when her mom was called a whore and her mom too
>And then doing the same thing again at middle school to those cock starved cunts
>Her mom is actually a slut who's fucking dating fat uselessness NEET who harasses her but she ain't taking any of her shit so she fucking kicks his fat ass and gets the fuck out
>Alice being creepy as fuck
>Snow White still being a pussy
>Swim Swim wild ride close to starting
>Nana being too dumb to live

It's just gonna get better from now on, won't it?

This is missing something important.

It sure as hell is user.

HEIL PRINZESSIN

She's not getting dollars sprayed on her, like she wants.

Needs SW in a Filuru outfit.

Hana: I feel like watching a horror movie. Ma-chan, want to watch with me?

Mana: Horror...

Hana: You scared?

Mana: Of course not!

TV: GYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Hana: Ma-chan's so cute when she's shivering.

Hana: We're just going back to the bedroom, but the way she's so scared is adorable.

Hana: Time to get a good night's sleep~

Mana: Onee-chan... don't fall asleep before me... Onee-chan?!

I don't wanna keep watching guys, not after this episode. She's gonna die and the baby too. She's gonna take a bullet for Ripple. Goddammit all.

And good fucking job Nana, you killed your husbando (male). Not even Snow White is as naive as you. Was fucking satisfying when Winter fucking bashed the head of one of the twins, fucking little shits, I hate them, I hope the other one dies painfully and full of despair too. She probably won't because she's mindbroken already. Poor Tama though.

>Mary completely losing it
>Everyone heading to the highway she's bombing
>Swim Swim wanting to continue her wild ride
>Cranberry mad as fuck someone killed a possible good opponent for her battle junkie fix

Mana and Uluru are literally exactly the same and that's really cute and hilarious.

I can't wait for next chapter.

Keep going, because your predictions are wrong.

>husbando (male)
??

To be fair WP looked more like a guy instead of a lady.

It's because of how her shirt fits in the anime. In the manga she has a fairy good chest size.

Why is ojou such a bitch?
Why can't I hate her?

Because she's best girl.

>WP looked more like a guy instead of a lady.
No.

Stop posting Shadow Gale.

No

NONONONONNOONOONOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to fucking die
Fuck Swim Swim
I fucking hate her

While I'm angry at Ripple's mom for not protecting her daughter against lecherous step-dad, I found it obnoxious that everyone call her a slut.

Swap the gender for a moment, her dad is the one who repeatedly remarried. Would he be called a manwhore? Would you call him a slut if he sleep around in his loneliness? Or would everyone think the man didn't do anything wrong, and it's all the evil step-mom's fault?

Ripple and her mother both got slut-shaming when the woman simply remarry (not even sleeping around, but properly marrying). I want to shoot every fucker with the double standard who humiliate people for absolutely no reason.

Ironic that you are calling people out of double-standards while applying your own double-standards too.

You must embrace your pain and burn it as fuel for your journey.

Hana totally taunted Mana on purpose.

Why is Alice such a bro?

Those Shufflins are looking like they're having fun, it would be bad if something were to happen to them right?

Nice spoilers there user.

Just finished my typesetting on this image.
Enjoy, pon!

Pathetic.

I'm mad that my favorite VA was wasted on such a horrible character.

Is that blood or diarrhea?

Ace of Hearts is so cute!

Urine and feces.

Bowels emptying is a very common occurrence when people die.

My own double standard on what?

Sister Nana's 1/5 Faith stat was being put to good use.

I figured. I thought it was blood for some reason, like maybe Sister Nana combined seppuku with hanging.

Source? I had only heard about fetus expelling if a pregnant woman had been dead for several days, due to the gas that the gut bacteria produced. Never heard about urine and feces, and definitely never when someone just died.

Fuck

Don't kill Alice too

She's the key girl from the first fucking episode

They just started to bond, they are friends now

That cunt of Swim Swim will kill her out of magical girl form because the shitty angel scouted her human identity and she has no regen there

>IT'S A FEATURE

Urine and feces is perfectly reasonable because the muscles controlling the colon and bladder go slack.

Wow, fuck you Koyuki

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Could have been prevented if Snow White was hardened enough not to feel anything from the death of her friends and hadn't pushed Hardgore Alice away.

FUCK YOU SWIM SWIM
FUCK YOU
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

This scene single-handedly kills anime onlys liking of Snow White.

I really wish she'd been covered in filth when Alice finds her.

There's no way a middle schooler could be hardened enough to not feel anything from the death of her friend, who she also probably had a crush on. I also doubt it would have prevented anything in Alice's case either.

The anime destroyed Snow White's characterization in that scene hard. Had my interest in Ripple not prompted me to read the LN, I'd have hated Snow White forever.