Forreal?

forreal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_-McEvEGvI
destiny.gg/bigscreen
changingminds.org/disciplines/argument/fallacies/many_questions.htm
youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not yet, it would be a short lived exchange though.

>Seriously debating the morality of pediphillia instead of just saying pedos should be gassed.
Seriously, if you can't gas nonces, who can you gas?

That pokemon is a little big to be destiny. You better scale it down a little more.

too small time for my tastes.
Sounds like it would be a little stunted.

how does this sperg have fans?

Because a truer memer have never been witnessed.

can we meme destiny onto CNN for his power to btfo the alt-right?

I can already tell you how it's going to go
>dawg dawg dawg dawg
>moving the goalposts
>changing topic everytime you get proven wrong
>if btfo too hard kick him off then play videogames for the next 2 hours to calm down like some 8 year old autist

Destiny fans are the group of edgy left-leaning centrist cucks that try to forcesperg him as a God

thats why metokur skips straight to the entertaining insults, he knows there's no point talking to destiny

Lowtestiny

man bill white, and all these autists really fell big time for Yees pedo troll.

Why is Jim always punching down? Leave the midget pedophiles alone already!

>short lived exchange
>short
I think you're underestimating the size of Destiny's intellect and the magnitude of his rhetorical skills.

What the fuck is this stream. People on meth?

God, I would LOVE to see Destiny debate in some sort of proper academic format. If I was a youtuber, I'd moderate the hell out of that. I don't even care who he debates, I just think it would be amazing to watch him be unable to change the topic or or move goalposts or get all argumentative.

Jim said he's not going on, because Yee is just trolling and these fuckwads fall for it just to stay busy

Jim has basically said he's not showing up to this.

Also, there are three people in this stream that have more feminine voices than Blaire.

>Destiny debate in some sort of proper academic format
this

Destiny's theme tune
youtube.com/watch?v=u_-McEvEGvI

>not changing the topic
>not moving the goalposts
>not talking over people
That's a tall order.

The guy's face and voice just doesn't help his argument

When he debates someone that's actually known for something, it turns into little more than a lecture as the dude is unable to gish gallop without the person smacking his ass down. I doubt he'd even show up for an academic-type debate.

You Desitiny beta orbiters are gay. Really gay.

That's why he would never agree to it.
His format his fuckign retarded because it greatly favours him.
If you just wanna have a normal discussion then sure, you can have two people - even if they disagree - just talking about it.
But if you treat it as a competetive debate that you want to win while embarrassing the other person you need a neutral moderator.
Otherwise you end up with bullshit like destiny's show, where he is both a competetive participant and the moderator.

Did I mention his height really makes it hard to see where this "argument" is coming from?

They are actually debating the morality of pedophilia? Fuck this country, now I hope multiculturalism fucks us over.

He's got more important things to focus on like how he doesn't like people paying for personality tests.

> I just think it would be amazing to watch him be unable to change the topic or or move goalposts

If this is actually what you think he does, you should probably actually watch a debate of his, instead of simply repeating bullshit you've heard from Sup Forums retards.

Granted some debates Destiny acts out of line, but in most of them he argues as charitably as could be expected.

That's a low blow.

this stream of uneducated trannies and soyboys has convinced me to donate to PBS

Can I get yoked if I unironically look like this? Same frame, different face ofc

>Stat losing against a 16 year
>Cut off the debate within thirty minutes and then proceed to stay in your echo chamber for the next two hours bitching about it
How charitable.

What's with these males. Why are their voices less tolerable than Blaire's?

This is why we need Christ. If consent is king, you MUST entertain these debates. Consent is irrelevant, some things are wrong!

this gook pedophile needs to stop talking

You can't punch lower than destiny.

I'm not underestimating his height tho

If Amos wasn't a half-baked troll he could have easily cornered Destiny in his debate with him by addressing the informed consent issue via parents (and instead he got sidetracked the whole debate).

Not that I side with him of course.

He always says every single time "if I ever say anything you disagree with, please interrupt me" and let's people do so lel.

Literally all he does in debates is use the Socratic method to test peoples beliefs for consistency and they almost always destroy themselves, which incurs coping mechanisms like this to rationalise how he must be doing something unfair.

Also the short jokes are amazing since he's 5'8" and all the people who assume he's 5'2" or something because they blindly believe memes and jump on the chance to insult a guy for his height are usually doing it because they themselves are under 5'8" and insecure about it like Ian Miles Cheong.

You expect someone to be charitable towards someone shouting "SHUT UP" and clearly isn't interesting in an actual discussion?

Seems like you haven't watched a single destiny debate, just clips fed to you. Maybe time to climb out of the echo chamber buddy.

This is my avatar and I'm here to debate you

Who are these autists?

Also, while I'm on the topic of wishful thinking, I'd love to see Destiny debate (or "debate") Kantbot. I know Kantbot wanted to debate Spencer and possibly Cernovich, but I'd probably watch Destiny v. Kantbot live on PPV.

I don't think you understand what I mean. In an academic debate (or at least the ones I've done, since the pattern does vary) Each side is debating a resolution, one in favor and the other against. The affirmative side presents a timed speech, then the negative side presents their timed speech. The affirmative side gets a rebuttal, followed by the negative side. There's a short break, then the negative side gives a concluding statement, then the affirmative side gives their concluding statement. At no point do the two factions actually interact with each other in a conversational sense. Everything is done long-form and drawn out.

Since you seem to be a Destiny fan, can you explain why he doesn't debate actual alt-right figures and not alt-light ones?

This. The best example was the debate with that Nick Fuentes guy. He just didn't have the knowledge to keep up and ended up looking like an amateur. What purpose is another debate if he hasn't learned or changed his viewpoint from that ass whooping?

Every Destiny argument ever is nitpicking then changing subject once he's done in order to prevent any further arguments which may go against him.

amos iz like the disagreeable radio jocky filling air time

can i be reminded of why is it even importante?

Lets not stoop to his level. It's unreasonable to hold him to the highest standard. He's clearly under the influence. Frankly this is all below us.

Sup Forums needs to start a debate podcast of whoever the fuck wants to log in to discord because I can guarantee you it would be better than this.

I don't know, who are the "actual" alt right guys?

Here's Destinys chatroom xD come join and meme with us xD
destiny.gg/bigscreen

Destiny v Kantbot would be so fucking incredible

No, the best was his "debate" with the alt hype. Destiny sat there like a mute autist while the alt hype lectured him.

Someone like Richard Spencer or Jared Taylor.

This

I can't get to Destiny's level unless he just bought a new ladder.

In such a format Destiny would do OK, certainly not worse than any of the people he usually debates.. If you believe otherwise you've only watched short clips of Destiny.

ive never seen that flag lel

Spencer is a pretty big guy, so it's going to be hard to get him on. He has said many times he would do it though.

>Destiny
A Pedo
>Amos Yee
A Pedo
>Blair White
A Degenerated
>Roaming Millennial
A Hapa alt lite
>Andy Warski
A wannabe comedy

I want /nupol/ to fuck off.

Destiny would get destroyed ina debate if he vsed anyone who isnt a brain dead faggot.

Would pay to see Ben Shapiro mop the floor with him

Oh I didn't know that, I'll respect him for that then. And yeah I understand Spencer is a busy guy but I just want to see him debate someone like Spencer, it's too easy for him to takedown idiots like Lauren Southern.

Someone do this

You're clearly just trying to take him down a notch when we should be focusing on uplifting those people.

>obligatory

Ah, haven't seen that one.

Jesus christ this stream is a waste of time. Destiny needs to pick a topic and punch in his weight class. It's like he's not trying to prove what's "right", only make himself look smarter than his opponent.

>tuned in for 3 minutes
>it's a bunch of nobodies trying to talk as fast as possible and just build up strawmen of each other
nah, not for me

anyone have the pic of destiny with his arm around that chink and grabbing at his weiner?

Of course not

rare

Really, Kantbot v Anyone is a good pair-up. Dude's just entertaining as hell to watch in action.

Is Alt-Hype Ryan Faulk or Sean Last? I know the site was a joint venture of theirs but it's been so long since I've spoken to them that I don't know who does the YT channel.

Destiny doesn't seem terribly familiar with long-form public speaking, I personally think a lack of formal experience will cause him to come up a bit short.

Holy fuck, Destiny is smarter than all of these guys.

And I don't agree with him on nearly anything.

This is annoying.

Why is he playing a game while "debating"?

Ryan Faulk

>cause him to come up a bit short.

Okay, cool. Ryan's a smart guy and it's kinda frustrating to me that he's not a more prominent figure in the alt-right. I know a lot of it is due to him being kinda humble and reclusive, but I don't get why people are more willing to signal-boost him and guys like him.

changingminds.org/disciplines/argument/fallacies/many_questions.htm

Destiny in a nutshell.

>someone ACTUALLY took the time to make this nigga arms shorter in after effects
why

Jim always makes a fool of himself in debates

Destiny is like "MOM i'm playing a video game!"

He's a pro-gaymer and his streaming platform is gaming and debating. Odd

What if the child consents though?

Jokes aside, the guy's got a short fuse. He'd do better if he didn't take everything so personal. You don't go far in life if you always get hanged up on the small stuff.

>Reality shows are so fucking stupid
>Tunes in to e-celeb drama
Seriously these fucking retards don't even know jack shit about anything.

>"What... what inspired you to talk about... kidfucking?"

lmao

If you're debating you do it 100%.

The problem is again, he doesn't have a short fuse. In MOST debates, he's incredible calm, even when the other person becomes very hostile.

Go to his youtube and find out for yourself. Open a couple of debates, click a random part, and see how many times he really acts like you describe.

thanks niggerfucker, enjoy this song:

youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc

why is your country filled with niggers and arabs who rape and murder you? do you think there is some correlation between that and your shilling for destiny? why or why not?

Aha this Gook. Good unintentional troll

Damn right he'd let my 3 year old suck a dick!
They can suck pacifiers and they can have dicks

He didn't have much game when he debated JF