Who is the best IBO girl, and why is it Kudelia?

Who is the best IBO girl, and why is it Kudelia?

You're right, Kudella has no competition.
But you chose a pretty bad picture, OP. Her tits aren't big enough.

How about now?

>kudelia will never have your baby

Now?

This is even better.

Oh shit.

>best girl literally cucking herself
FUCKING SUNRISE

> SUNRISE
That's Okada. But it's their fault hiring her, so yeah.

She can't cuck herself if they're all lovers.

>Boring pleb taste in this thread

Pic related

>Fumitan, Fumitan...
>how do I fit it in my butt?

She's cute user, but you can have the little bug eater if you want. There's plenty to go around.

She was worst girl until she changed her hairstyle

That's a monkey, not a girl.

It was Carta. She was cute.

Was she though?

Was she really?

I love her.

Make way for the best girl.

The fuck you post a picture of all the spacewives but the best one?

Woops, wrong picture, my bad.

Lafter?

IBO is literally dogshit.

What was that?

>lafter
>best anything
Ungrateful whore.

Superior Jewish genetics.

Lafter's in that picture, you fool. Azee is love.

It's suddenly occurred to me that Orga's probably going to end up having to kill Naze, so that the whole space harem can Suffer and turn against our protagonists.

>tfw barely any IBO doujin at C91

Helmwige is fucking beautiful.

I'm going to put as much effort as I can to detail it when the kit is released

Growing up in a whore house made Atra a very lewd girl.

Also ugly.

Pls no

You shut your dirty mouth. Atra is a good girl. She only wants her two best friends to... feel good... and maybe they can help her... feel good too...

I was laughing with you m8.

Here, have an Azee

Shame it didn't get any action yet.
It's one wasted design.

Cheers.

I am sure this image will have a sensible, tolerant, and not at all enraged reception in this thread.

Not that there's any deep pool to choose from or anything.

Besides, Yamagi is a better girl than any of the actual girls, so bitches ain't shit anyway.

>you will never crash Gjallahorn through economic warfare to implement your mars world order

Kudelia, Fumitan, Atra, Lafter, Azee, Eco, Amida, Carta, Julieta, Merribit

That's ten. More if you count the rest of Naze's harem or you're a dirty McGillis.

Does the blond girl actually have any interest in the MC?

She cares more about money and hime things but she kissed the MC already.

Yes, but they're all kids so they don't really know what they're feeling at the moment and confused.

Is there going to be an episode this week? And a new OP?

Okay, thanks.
Can't say I'm interested in a generic love triangle played out for the millionth time.

That's a really flimsy excuse.

Yes.
This is not even a love triangle. Both girls are bi and also in love with each others. Atra even wants Kudelia to fuck Mika.

>tfw no Space Jew gf.

So Cookie and Cracker can only be appreciated by McGillises (pronounced, "McGillis-EEZ")?

>Fumitan is dead
>Carta is dead
>Atra went full retard

Julietta or death.

The things you said doesn't exclude it from being a love triangle. Also, you just made it sound even worse.

"Love triangle" implies that there's drama being wrung out of people's raw clashing feelings, but everyone's copacetic here and their feelings are very nicely lubricated and inviting.

It's the truth. Both girls are pure, one is sheltered and the other timid. They both want an emotionally closed off killer who might as well be dead inside if it wasn't for the extreme loyalty he has towards the girls and his friends.

Basically the blonde kissed the guy and the little one is trying to set them both up as a harem because who can compete with this ass?

No. Next week.

>Fumitan never got the dickings she deserved

That's not what love triangle means, and I suggest you look up what words mean before trying to discuss things.

Same can be said to you. As 2 girls does not make a harem.

What about the cute cake?

Atra literally wants a threesome with Kudelia and Mika. That's the least generic love triangle they could possibly make.

She deserves all the headpats she wants.

>Atra literally wants a threesome with Kudelia and Mika
More like she brainwashed herself into it. Poor girl assumes that she stands no chance against miss sugoi so she imagines all sort of deviant shit that would allow her to get a piece of potato.

lewd

Her current thing with trying to get Kudelia with Mika is that. She genuinely just didn't want to fight for him in the start.

I seriously thought Orga was going to hit this

BBC lover.

>Jewdelia
>best

>we're back to acknowledging that Kudelia is Jewish

Good, good.

I honestly thought it was going to be this.

Atra->Mika->KudeliaOrga

Problem?

So is this show any good? 50% of the posts I see praise it as really good and the other 50% says it's QUALITY garbage.

/m/ likes it

It basically boils down to
>not muh gundam

It's a complete subversion of the standard bullshit ace boy pilot nonsense we've seen time and time again. It's dark without being edgy, and I personally really enjoy it. It's fucking brutal though - there's no beam weapons, guns are useless. Deaths come because their cockpits get crushed or they're impaled by a sword.

Plus it gave us plenty of space thiccness

I need this without the stupid text. Or the other characters even.

When is Mika going to get unparalysed

When he becomes Gundam.

When Guts hits this

Tell me how does "Darth Vader versus his pedophile brother-in law" sound to you.
In all honesty - it's Ok.Nothing spectacular; it's got QUALITY up the ass, but the plot is interesting and the side characters a pretty entertaining.The first season is wonky as all hell, but it can grow on you.
For the moment the second season has been alot of scheming and political manuevering, so we are just waiting to see who is gonna pull the ace of spades.

Fights are decent

I think it's a good show to come late to the party for. A lot of the pacing problems in the first season go away when you can watch every episode back to back.

I can agree with this. I powered through the first season and it seems fine.

>best IBO girl
It was Atra. And then she goes full retard so, Julieta I guess.

Unf thicc

This show makes me want to become a farmer.

I'd plow her fields if you comprehend this sexual innuendo.

Maybe a little? But the whole problem with the IBO love triangle is that Atra is fucking obsessed with the two of them, while Mika and Kudelia seem so much less invested and generally are focused on more important stuff

Ange

I'm sure she did some extra at the brothel for special customers.

It was looking like it would subside for a while, but now she's literally a wealthy, liberal stock-broker and running a venture capital on Mars.

You can't make that shit up.

Made some special soup you mean.

Atra is pure.

I'm happy for Nadi, but I'm also worried that she might still jump Orga given the chance.

She's just addicted to brown.