youtu.be/8sfNF5QX-Ic
>Nuke Alarm Test in Hawaii 12/1/17
youtu.be/stiXul_jzdc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania light up Natl Christmas Tree 11/30/17
youtu.be/wDYbtEeE7m0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/michael-flynn-charged-with-lying-to-the-fbi-while-deep-state-obama-operative-james-clapper-is-allowed-to-commit-brazen-perjury-on-national-tv_12012017
youtube.com/watch?v=MIc7WQPOhjk
youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM
archive.is/CvTnd
archive.is/RpSBh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO

Making America Gargantuan Again? Potus needs a diet.

Will Trump ever get back the daughter he raised from being brainwashed into the jewish cult that hates america?

MAGA

Good bake, OP.

Who /goodforanotheryear/ here??

>301
Damn so close

I'm starting.

DACA for RAISE

Would you do it?

Are you excited for Christmas, anons?

アウウウウ!

Easily

k keep me posted

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND THE GOPE

I'm noticing an uptick in awoos.

More excited about the sealed indictments desu.

Alright since the Christmas season has started figured I'd do a quick search for some holiday cheer. Hope you've been good because Santa wants to help make America great again!
1/2

No, he sacrificed the thing he loved the most to the jew in order to trick it and not get Bobby Kennedy'd.
Now its too late to assassinate him
Revenge soon

No. Just remove all spics.

Deep State Clapper Perjury

Michael Flynn Charged While Deep State Operative James Clapper Is Allowed to Commit Perjury

During testimony in 2013 in front of a congressional inquiry, Clapper was asked by Senator Ron Wyden if the NSA was collecting “any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans.”

“No, sir,” responded Clapper.

Senator Wyden asked “It does not?”

Director Clapper responded “Not wittingly. There are cases where they could inadvertently perhaps collect, but not wittingly.”

This was proven to be completely fraudulent three months later when whistleblower Edward Snowden revealed that the NSA was deliberately collecting tens of millions of Americans’ phone call records as well as browsing histories, chat logs, email usage, as well as their physical locations.

Clapper would have had a level of security clearance to know that this was taking place. He committed clear perjury by lying under oath, yet faced no consequences at all.

shtfplan.com/conspiracy-fact-and-theory/michael-flynn-charged-with-lying-to-the-fbi-while-deep-state-obama-operative-james-clapper-is-allowed-to-commit-brazen-perjury-on-national-tv_12012017

youtube.com/watch?v=MIc7WQPOhjk

2/2

Thaaaaaank yew Hope

Day of the Rope When?

There's no need to. All Congress needs to do is nothing and DACA dies in March.

No, and fuck the RAISE Act, I want 1924 Johnson-Reed brought back

So is reddit.

Oh god the salt is going to be fucking tremendous.

What happened to those threads, anyway.

>WE 76% NAO!

He's a 70yo billionaire POTUS with a super model wife. He is fine as is.

tell me more about them angels.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM

IF DACA = green cards with no path to full citizenship

BIG FELLA

>recover with a president Pence
I think that would just make things worse for them

Good job OP I will be here for the next couple threads

Thank you hope

hope pls marry me

I propose we rename McCain to Mobile Suit GOPeDead

Why is this allowed?

ICE ICE BABY

I will take nothing for RAISE (AKA what we're getting)

Ramiel best girl.

nope, add in a wall and birth right citizenship and we are talking

Clean bake. Good job new baker.

Everything makes things worse for them.

>aks nobody

I know more black people who voted for Trump than Hitlery. In fact only people who even bothered to vote hitlery did it as lifelong dems not because they liked they her, those were older black women, even they didnt like her.

You wont find synogagues or gay bars in black neighborhoods, in cities sure, but those arent the black parts. Blacks hate that BS, its time we start realizing that to treat the disease that is the Jews upon our species, and the symptoms later. End the race baiting jews use to divide us, and everyone work to destroy the Juden.

Oh noes

>US charter schools put growing numbers in racial isolation

>National enrollment data shows that charters are vastly over-represented among schools where minorities study in the most extreme racial isolation. As of school year 2014-2015, more than 1,000 of the nation's 6,747 charter schools had minority enrollment of at least 99 percent, and the number has been rising steadily.
>The problem: Those levels of segregation correspond with low achievement levels at schools of all kinds
>"Desegregation works. Nothing else does," said Daniel Shulman ("Shulman"; wow, imagine me shock), a Minnesota civil rights attorney. "There is no amount of money you can put into a segregated school that is going to make it equal."

archive.is/CvTnd

>Analysis: Charter schools have made segregation worse in Albany

>Her daughter was bright, an honor roll student who won a presidential academic award of excellence and was attending one of the most well-regarded suburban schools in the Capital Region.
>But her daughter is also black, and the school was mostly white. So after years of being passed over for birthday parties and sleepovers, of striving to fit in socially and culturally, of ignoring "accidental" racist remarks, the Brisbanes decided it was time to send Xiomara elsewhere.

archive.is/RpSBh

If you're part of the club, no law can touch you.

Assuming you are talking about the Monster Musume threads, they took a huge drop in quality during several hiatuses, and mods didn't like them. The new chapters might have resurrected them, but I have no idea.
Also, horseposters are the worst

DUN DUN DUN DUN-DUN DUN DUN

No, because with time I can get Raise without DACA being a problem anymore

The education meme really grates on the left doesn't it? Some people just hate school and prefer to work.

>understanding's win Trump
Jfc, Jews, get it together

It's high pressure user, one wrong move and a shill gets first post, or God forbid, the joes find their way in before evac is finished.

Makes you appreciate the good bakers who do it "professionally", truly hero-tier

rhetorical question?

I didn't expect to see Joey on here.

i'm sorry i'm only 7'1/2 inches long and 5'5 inches in girth.

What is Billy Bush trending for?

No, Trump offered to work on DACA to get ACA redone and taxes worked through. Chuck and Nancy got their fee fees hurt and now DACA is gone. We RAISE now.

How about get rid of all those in congress who are elected who have sworn their allegiance to foreign powers like Israel and treat america second just like Trumps son did in the white house with the settlements fucking over Flynn.

It's amazing how quickly and spectacularly this whole thing backfired and blew up in their faces

>pass user since 2013

Fuck NO

We hold all the chips on DACA. If Dems want DACA, we need the following:
>RAISE
>FULL wall funding
>E-verify

And a few other things.

why else
pussy tapes

I hate the actual holidays, but I love the holiday season. I plan to go to Trump Tower again on the week before Christmas. It's what it must have felt like in olden days for a peasant to venture from his village to his lord's estate. It's like a pilgrimage for me. I also might pick up one of those pint glass sets if they have them there.

Temporary Trump dictatorship is starting to look more and more like a necessity.

Yes.

speaking of the deepstate

i always thought this was a creepy photo. leaving aside the fact that joe might be a murderer; the wires above his head reminds me of big data and the CIA...

Always watching you and recording your every move....

The ones around the throne of God shine with such a brilliant light that even other angels cannot look at them directly without being burned from existence.

SAY IT WITH ME: RURAL

I got something better. I'd give them DACA if they undo the Civil Rights Act.

Blacks tend to self-segregate as is. In-group preference and all that

Because he's a brainlet that doesn't understand what "that's not something I'd normally say" means and thought Trump was implying the tape was a fabrication.

media had a """"source""" saying that trump was walking around the WH saying that the pussy tape "wasn't him," so they trotted out billy bush to confirm their """"""source""""""

Angels are extensions of God's will and perform His wishes. They are extremely powerful, with some of them being on the level of entire pantheons of other religions. Their are some differences between angels in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

The other thing I'd want is a clarification that anchor babies are not US citizens or US nationals. Take that away and it removes every incentive for illegal immigration.

What group voted Republican at a higher rate (hint: not blacks)

A shame.

because a rumor says trump is questioning the authenticity of the access hollywood tape.

Sauce.

That's so stupid, when it came out Trump apologized for what he said

AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

Aye frens, I will do our fair thread proud

>he doesn't want horse pussy
Memes aside I just like nice pairs of tits.

Artificial shill narrative of the night.

which ones have the scariest angels?

BRAAAPPP

>allowed

whose government is this user?

DRAIN THE SWAMP

>he does it for free

I bet it would be real scary to see one in real life. awe inspiring.

SHADILAY

>temporary

dont disagree rabbi, but your race baiting days are over.

Were all coming for the Jews, like it or not. Go make ten thousands more i hate niggers threads, while we organize the real shit against you and the rest of you kikes.

Hannity is woke af

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

im getting sick of drudge blackpilling. that homo... with his skin and hair.