How does it feel knowing that if you ever find a decent woman to procreate with...

How does it feel knowing that if you ever find a decent woman to procreate with, your children will end up idolizing Instagram and You Tube celebrities like Boonk Gang?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBMtUfUw5gg
youtube.com/watch?v=T-GN3wo59Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=69nWDLG_cZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KUXpbRcjMp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will they?

my children will read books and idolize the dead men that wrote them

>American """parenting"""
No, they won't. These kinds of children are the result of a disconnect between the parents and their children (or apathetic parents)
Kids are generally quite dumb, so unless YOU give them people to idolize, of course they'll end up idolizing dumb people.

In the words of Boonk Nigger "I aint bein no daddy"

youtube.com/watch?v=gBMtUfUw5gg

Will they?

My kids won't be allowed to have phones until 16. Setting up an internet filter to block modern media sites like faceberg and Instagram is also a must.

holy shit OP, I checked out this Boonk nigger and he's fucking hillarious. Just a nigger being a nigger. Good old fashioned entertainment kek

How is this valid on pol?

Send it to bant

Not while I have a shovel and rocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-GN3wo59Dk

How can you not like this guy. He's 100% nigger and that's all he claims to be.

If you send your children to public schools or sports leagues they will be surrounded by these sorts of idiots.

Start making good music

Like Justin Bieber but not gay

No they won't

They grow out of it

I can't wait until all these useless e-celebs lose their popularity for the next round of degenerates and then they all have to try to find real jobs.

I'm curious about how he found a place that does face tattoos. Don't a lot of tattoo artists refuse to mark up faces?

youtube.com/watch?v=69nWDLG_cZ4

I'm in fucking tears guys! This is the greatest thing I've seen in weeks. It's like the platonic form of a nigger blackface stereotype.

i feel like BOONK GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANGSHIT

>your children will end up idolizing Instagram and You Tube celebrities like Boonk Gang
My children will be forced to attend the weekly meetings, and they'll be doing roman salutes before they can walk. Day of the rope is fast approaching, nigger.

lmao wat parent shows their child instagram thinking anything positive will come from it

Kids find it themselves and from their peers most of the time.

And they'll unfind it before I'm even finished taking off my belt.

Everyone who doesn't/won't home school their children and prohibit television (and sadly internet as well) will be fucked.

Good thing I won't be having any children.

Not unless you bring them to non nigger school with non nigger kids with non nigger Jew morals...

>go to playground today with my toddler
>see a few white kids playing with a few black/biracial kids
>white kid, about 8, falls off playground equipment and "dabs"...i.e. nigger dance move
>holds dab. they all laugh.

>dinnertime
>go to restaurant...see group of about 7 kids, a few boys and a few girls
>some stupid ass nigger music is playing in the restaurant
>14 year old dorky white kid says, "this song is lit"...nigger slang for cool
>other dorky white 14 year old responds..."yeah, it's lit"

this is suburban texas. we're fucked.

Seriously, what happens when these e-celebs turn 40? 13 yr old girls still going to watch them? What happens to these fucks when they turn 40 and have no work history?
Am I going to be paying for them through taxes too?

kek that pic, pushing that shit hard I see

I live in Detroit. It's a lot worse than dance moves and wiggers playing nog noise. Move out while your home is still worth something. My parents didn't, and now all I have is this fucking house in the middle of nigland. It's horrible.

My children will be homeschooled. No television and no internet. What about "socialization." Well, I'd rather my kids grow up to be anti-social, than to be well adjusted to such a fundamentally sick society.

ill never breed, i like everyone including the person in the photo, whats not ideal about your kid idolizing them

This.

By the time I have kids he’ll Be dead. 1-2 years max

And follow that up with talk about what's appropriate. This is the critical point where if botched, they could slide further into very dark places and cause lots of pain for everyone. Your kids are guaranteed to go through some rebellious phase or have something you disagree on, and that is pain in of itself. But the bigger pain would be having them be unkind reprobates with nothing of worth to society or themselves. Best of luck, user. Make them ready to fight the traps this world has to offer.

If your children don't respect you enough to do what you say without beating them then you've already failed imo.

Not if you do your part as a presumably white conservative father. Make sure they understand they why of things, not just "because I say so." Educate them, with examples and verifiable facts about race reality and the importance of a homeland. Show them the problems with miscegenation, and make them proud of their own heritage, while still educating them on the good, and bad parts of other cultures, and the critical thinking skills necessary to understand why those parts are good and bad. Breed, breed, breed.

thats cool actually besides the anti social part, wut i mean is it seems not ideal to me to say u rather ur kid be something specific like that or any label, but im dumb so maybe im not making any sense

Haha, implying my child would ever have access to any internet aside from websites I've hand picked

How does it feel spending all of your time on the internet looking for things you don't like to complain about?

lol yea no

here is an example of the kind of woman raising the next generation

youtube.com/watch?v=KUXpbRcjMp4

Dat fluoride stare