>steals your skin
>hides in plain sight
>its biggest weakness is being exposed

Other urls found in this thread:

clarkesworldmagazine.com/watts_01_10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah sounds jewish

I audibly kek'd op

I thought it's weakness was being burned.

It always reacts super violently when the humans confirm a body has been taken over by it

Of course, they're both parasites.

You forgot the part about it wanting to kill you.

Do you think Jew blood would react the same way in the "test" scene?

Poor thing just wanted to GTFO from this shithole planet while jews refuse to live in their precious Israel, so my sympathy is on the thing.

>tfw we're living a reality worse than the people stuck on the base in the thing

certainly

clarkesworldmagazine.com/watts_01_10/

Still fits

the true redpill is realizing that John Carpenter accidentally made all of his movies about the Jews because he was trying to tap into true horror.

I actually think the original concept was the oozing infection of communism as a metaphor.
This was a very popular theme used in metaphor for sci fi of the 50s-60s, keep in mind the thing is a remake. It's from 1951.

>I actually think the original concept was the oozing infection of communism as a metaphor.

Seriously you postmodern retards should kill yourselves already. If you take a shit in the morning and after flushing it you probably see it as a metaphor of life and how fragile it is.

they live was jews, this was jews, starship troopers jew. they all warnings.

seedline of Cain aka known as the Kenites. Kenites are Cains seedline , Cain is a son of the 'serpent' NOT Adams son. The 'serpents' children have been warring against and plotting murder and mayhem against Adams seedline(Adamic peoples) since the Garden...know ((them))) expose (((them)))

and don't forget the Khazar converts to the Talmud in about ~740AD under (((their))) king Bulan...

Someone give me a quick run down on Escape from Jew York

yeah like a oven

How does a Pollack not get that communism crept into society slowly like a frog in a pot and not see that's what going on here?
Jesus Christ