Sup Forumstards right now

Sup Forumstards right now

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ree uh muh tax thread spam
ok shill we get it, you're not getting paid for all this shit and you're mad

what do you think they will spend all those billions on?

Just more lies from jews.

The tax cuts help Jews who are the 1%. Jews became the 1% selling blacks in the slave trade. Today your taxes all go to the fed, enjoy paying the jews americunts, and brits, and South Korean people, oh and enjoy dying for Israel when you invade North Korea to expand the media and banks run by the jews in South Korea.

PERSONAL TAXES ARE NOT WHAT THE TAX CUTS ARE ABOUT MORON, IT'S ABOUT BUSINESS TAXES, AND REMEMBER THAT 25% OF SMALL BUSINESSES ARE CORPORATIONS.
BEYOND THAT, TRUMP ORIGINAL PLAN WAS EVEN BETTER FOR SMALL BUSINESSES. UNFORTUNATELY ONCE SENATE DEMS AND RINOS GO THEIR HANDS ON THIS TAX PLAN THEY GUTTED MUCH OF THE SMALL BUSINESS BENEFIT, BUT AGAIN, THAT'S NOT TRUMPS FAULT. OUR GOVERNMENT IS DESIGNED SO THAT THERE ARE CHECKS AND BALANCES. SO THAT THE PRESIDENT IS NOT A MONARCH. SO THAT'S THE FAULT OF PEOPLE WHO ELECTED MARXIST DEMOCRATS WHO WANT TO ENSLAVE THE HUMAN RACE AND THE RINOS THAT ARE SYMPATHETIC TO THEM BUT ONLY PRETEND TO BE THE OPPOSITION PARTY TO GLOBALISM

You gave no sense of right and wrong. Other peoples money does not belong to you. It is a human right to manifest your destiny and make as much money as you want

>And they are happy with a few hundred bucks
And you -aren't- happy with a few hundred bucks? I mean, I think you'd suck a dick and die for a few hundred bucks, seeing as you only made 8 cents this whole thread.

Not OP, but they'll spend it the way the rich spend their vast surpluses now: gambling on stocks and real estate, ballooning prices so that everything is more expensive for everyone else.

>a few million to a billionaire makes more of a difference than 1-5 thousand to a normal family.
you are a faggot. kill your self.

Yes, you idiot, people with more money will save more when taxes are lowered across the board.

How fucking dumb are you?

I'm loving that rich coastal libshits won't be able to write off their crazy local taxes. Pay Jerome with your own fuckin money

we dont give a fuck about anything, except laughing at butthurt liberal retards. LOL LIKE YOU. its free and we are bored.

If Cali stopped funding Retardican states, the great white welfare state would be in for hilarious awakening.

welfare queen republicans will be fucked when their programs get cut. liberals make money - conservatives just cry and wish they were rich

You realize that the VAST MAJORITY of welfare faggots are democrats, right?

blue states subsidize red states... are you seriously this dumb? NY/CA/NJ pay for red states to even be alive.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/05/which-states-are-givers-and-which-are-takers/361668/

Like any one on here gives a fuck about taxes.
>Muh taxes
>Muh economy
Meanwhile country is literally occupied by Jewish oligarchs.

>MFW

hahaha you are retarded. the big companies go to faggot states for tax purposes, they dont actually believe in that trash ideology

>Sup Forumstards right now

mfw this libshit forgot that the Kochs hate Trump and they supported and funded Hillary in 2016

It's just a huge tax hike in disguise.

Goys can't read numbers. Republicans can fool them every time.

>I think you'd suck a dick and die for a few hundred bucks, seeing as you only made 8 cents this whole thread
Underrated as fuck.

Why do I care how much other people pay in taxes?

>implying tax cuts wont be renewed or new ones added.