TAX PLAN DONT SEEM BAD

I’m poor as fuck and this sumbitch says I’m going to save around 10%-30% in taxes. What’s wrong with that you rich honkys?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com
forbes.com/sites/anthonynitti/2017/12/02/winners-and-losers-of-the-senate-tax-bill/#3c9857c0254d
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-03/heres-whats-it-goldman-explains-all-you-need-know-about-current-state-tax-reform
pbs.org/newshour/extra/daily-videos/study-guide-what-is-in-the-gop-tax-bill/
cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/reconciliationrecommendationssfc.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds about right to me. Enjoy the extra money.

Hmmmmmmmmm

I’m gunna pay my debt off, done with that slugdog millionaire faggot shit

You'd save even more if you decide not to pay for Obamacare anymore. No more mandate.

The shilling against this shit is insane

wtf I hate saving money now

What if I told you the (((msm))) and the dems are lying to you and actually want you dead?

That is because Trump is the best President in the world

The jews running the Fed are gonna want their money. If they dont get enough its gonna be JFK all over again and they own the media to cover it up.

Dont forget that most of congress has a sworn allegiance to Israel as citizens not the US, so they can stop any and all investigations.

>save $2600 with Senate plan
Ty based Donald

The problem with your Shill Chart is it doesn't look at the bill over time or take some possible amendments into account, shill. But if you're retarded sure.

$77,000 income, married, two children in Arizona

The Senate bill cuts our taxes in HALF

This is fucking amazing.

taxplancalculator.com

Instead of fixing taxes, shouldn't we fix spending first?

We should have fixed healthcare
Congress is a mess

This chart you posted is completely inaccurate. There is NO change to individual rates in the Senate plans cuts until 2025, and that's solely to pass reconcilation rules. They will extend the cuts in 2025.

>fake chart
Go drink bleach, you fucking retarded shill. What the fuck is wrong with you fucking morons? Do you really think people are going to fall for that?

Saving about $2,000 with either plan, fuck yes.

$74000 income, Minnesota, single, no deductions or dependents

>left wails about the end of the world
>normal people see extra money on their paychecks
>dems lose more seats in 2018

Good work, lefties.

Will the money start showing up in time for the elections?

Guess what, it's gravy til next election hahahahah!

Can you share any family cookie recipies

>spending
No we just print money if we can't pay bills

If they make the tax cuts retroactive people will see huge many thousands of dollars in their refund more than expected.

If they make the tax cuts apply to 2018 income and not 2017, then in the first check of January 2018 people will see a few hundred less withheld for fed taxes.

I'm hoping they make the cuts retroactive to 2017 and blow Democrats out hugely in the midterms.

Let all the niggers die.
Problem fixed

YOUR chart is the one that is a total fucking lie bro. LMFAO. Do you really think people will fall for this? The cuts save people thousands and don't have any change until 2025.

My results are attached from that calculator

Damn I could save like $30k-$40k during the lifetime of these cuts. Shit is unreal. Feel like a ghetto lottery winner.

They'll extend them in 2025 or prior as well. The only reason they put that end date in is so they could pass it under budget reconcilation rules (meaning with less than 60 votes.) The Senate parliamentary rules forced it. Democrats will play ball extending the cuts in 2025 since not doing so will mean they would be completely destroyed in 2026 midterms

>Can you share any family cookie recipies
sure thing nigger
how much money you get to keep is a lot more complicated than just the tax rates, there are lots of gimmicks and shit that just got shoved into the Senate bill. though honestly since no one knows what will even be in the final bill yet all the charts yours and mine or shit. nobody knows shit. here's an article on why it would be a hike instead of a cut though in one version forbes.com/sites/anthonynitti/2017/12/02/winners-and-losers-of-the-senate-tax-bill/#3c9857c0254d

Sunset in 2025
Daring the next president to not extend them
If we do not win by then, demographics will be so far gone that all burden will be on the backs of whites to a degree you cannot even imagine
Taking away yet another chunk in a sunset would trigger the race war if nothing else did

It's honestly not that bad if some of the dumber provisions in the House version of the bill like the tuition waiver tax get scrapped in the final version.

also iirc one version has the taxes start to phase out by 2019 meaning only the 2018 tax return would have the full lower individual rates and every other year lower before disappearing then jacking way up

Your article does NOTHING to support the completely FALSE chart you posted. In fact the article confirms the calculations and formulas used in the calculator the rest of us are posting from are accurate.

I bet you wish you could delete the fake chart you posted. Who am I kidding, you're probably still sharing it to low information retards on Facebook who will think it's accurate.

I make around 75k and I save about $4500 in my situation. That's real nice.

No, completely wrong misinformation once again.

There is no phase out it just reverses in 2025. That was just to pass Senate budget reconcilation rules with less than 60 votes, meaning Congress will extend it in 2024. How many times does this need to be stated to shills?

because they're about two different versions of the bill, one phases out slowly and the other just sunsets everything in 2025-2027.
if they were serious about a tax cut they'd make the cuts permanent and find some other way to not violate the Byrd Rule and make their plan revenue neutral. But they're not. They just chuck a little money at the upper class for a few years to buy votes than yank the rug out to pay their owners. oh yeah and i totally truth your completely dependable anonymous sketchy data mining chart, great journalism there brosef, mystery internet guy is the only trustworthy one not economists and CPAs

But the democrats said your taxes would go up!

This will be what tips us into race war if we don't get there sooner.
By 2024 it will be obvious enough to everyone who is paying all the taxes.
>Fuck you whitey, you're gonna give up that extra money now too, all in one go
Seeing the niggers celebrate and talk about what they are going to do with whitey's money
Seeing the niggers and spics pissing away money that was literally just ripped from your hands at a time when you need it more than ever just to survive in a nation that is about to go over the edge.

That's all it will take.

FUCKKK THEYRE KEEPING AMT?? REEEEE

>one phases out slowly and the other just sunsets everything in 2025-2027.

WRONG. Only the Senate bill reverts individual tax rates.

I'm so god damn tired of paying such high amounts of taxes so some niggers can get the newest Jordans.

Here's Goldman Sachs on it. Also talks about how it will probably shrink the growth of the economy starting in 2020.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-03/heres-whats-it-goldman-explains-all-you-need-know-about-current-state-tax-reform

>We expect the legislation to boost growth by around 0.3pp in 2018 and 2019. This is based mainly on the Senate version of the bill, which delays the corporate income tax cut to 2019 but includes a tax cut for individuals (including pass-through income) of around 0.6% of GDP in 2018, slightly greater than what we had previously penciled in. The effect is spread over two years in part because some of the provisions that reduce individual income taxes would show up primarily as lower tax settlements in 2019 rather than reduced withholding from paychecks in 2018.

>On the corporate side, we disregard the temporary increase in tax payments in 2018 related to the tax on deemed repatriation; we do not estimate a growth effect from those repatriated profits, either. While the corporate tax cut looks likely to take effect with a one year delay, in 2019, we note that there is likely to be some pull-forward of capex from 2019 into 2018, as companies attempt to maximize their deductions against the higher corporate rate.

>We note that the effect in 2020 and beyond looks minimal and could actually be slightly negative, as the JCT estimates suggest that the tax cut that year would actually be slightly smaller than in 2019. Exhibit 8 shows our revised estimate of the growth effects of fiscal policy, incorporating an assumption similar to the fiscal effects of the potential compromise shown in Exhibit 3.

Good liberals will be happi trumps ded and well be happy with new tax plan for 3 years

Checked

Your post does nothing to refute the misinformation I called you on. Individual rate cuts are not being "phased out over time" and the chart you posted is completely inaccurate. RUN THE NUMBERS YOURSELF WITH PAPER AND PENCIL IF YOU DONT TRUST THE CALCULATOR AND YOU WILL SEE THIS.

You are reading propaganda. The economy is not going the SHRINK when millions of families are seeing multiple thousands of dollars extra each year that they otherwise wouldn't have.

>Goldman Sachs

Literally a Jew demon company, grain of salt.

>i did math to make this chart!

I def agree with that, hopefully Trump can do something about our spending.

Thanks again John 'The Brain' McCain.

You were truly a spectacular puppet.

Kek is with us

You tried way too hard to shill for this
Enjoy your 0.001 Bitcoin, Pajeet

It bothers me that he's likely sharing that bullshit chart all over telling retards their taxes are going up every year when they're not.

The only reference to this chart I can find on the net is a PBS website pushing for children to use it to "draw their own conclusions" about the tax bill in class.

pbs.org/newshour/extra/daily-videos/study-guide-what-is-in-the-gop-tax-bill/

Fuck I can make .001 btc each post for shilling?

Holy fuck. If you pull up the CABO report PDF they are citing to make that chart, theyre using "ESTIMATED INCREASES IN HEALTH INSURANCE COSTS OVER TIME DURING THOSE YEARS" to make up those numbers.

cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/costestimate/reconciliationrecommendationssfc.pdf

See PAGE 9

IN OTHER WORDS THE CHART HE POSTED IS COMPLETELY INACCURATE AND INTENTIONALLY MISLEADING SCHOOL CHILDREN. HEALTH INSURANCE PREMIUMS ARE RISING YEAR AFTER YEAR REGARDLESS OF THIS TAX CUT

How do we fuck PBS for spreading this lie on classrooms?

THIS TAX CUT IS AMAZING AND SHILLS ARE GOING ALL OUT TO DOWN PLAY IT AS A NEGATIVE THING FOR FAMILIES WHEN NEARLY EVERY FAMILY WILL SAVE TONS OF MONEY

Holy Shit Rare

my wife and i combine for ~120k before taxes, apparently this is gonna save us 3-4k in taxes

it's still a shite plan

checks out here.

Trump has to be a failure 24/7, everything he ever does is bad, everything he opposes is good.

Even if they have to straight up make shit up and lie they will. The MSM and established parasites will do everything in their power to punish the American people for voting Trump after they were told not to for a year.

As a homeowner in PA with this plan making about 70k a year I'll be getting back close to $2200 if the senate bill goes through.

sheeeeit

So can somebody give me the rundown on this stupid shit? I get all of my news from Twitter (I know) because I’m a lazy fuck and they’re telling me literally everything about it is bad. Could someone give me a decently unbiased source that explains it?

Stop being on pol while youre on holiday man. Enjoy it.

standard deductions doubled to 12k for single filer and 24k for joint filer. more granular tax brackets exist now so you'll be paying less % baseline in income tax. for instance i went from being in the 25% bracket to a 22% bracket. if you're a homeowner, you'll get $10,000 in deductions for property taxes to the state and local government. state and local income tax deductions go away. result: almost everyone is getting lots of money back.

I'm a home owner. Does anyone know if "property tax" also refers to other property related taxes like school tax? This number obviously doesn't take this into account since it never asks if you own property.

So why are demoshits online saying that exactly the opposite is true? Just because people will believe them? I did think the last minute hand written additions were shitty as well. I want to believe it’s a good bill though

Here is a calculator that will show you your tax liability under the current existing law, the House Bill, and the Senate Bill. That's as unbiased as it gets, math. These are the pics with the green shading everyone is posting.

taxplancalculator.com

You severely underestimate the unbridled hatred the useful idiots have for him.

because almost none of them actually read the bill or even just the bullet points of the bill that would affect them. they read headlines from liberally dominated news sources. for 99% of americans, the only part of the tax bill that negatively affects them is the removal of the local and state income deduction, but in most cases it makes up for it through the higher standard deduction and new brackets. the only reported places where they will either lose out all together or see no change are high cost areas like NJ where taxes are ludicrously high and NYC where people are paying astronomical prices on rent and not seeing the large return from the new property related deductions.

School taxes are deductible if they are based on the assessed value of your property.

Any local tax calculated based on the VALUE of your property is still deductible, up to $10,000

Awesome, so that's another $4800 in deductions. Fuck I love this bill.

that's a shitton. l2crypto

Do you even need to itemize anymore though? The single filer standard eduction was increased to 12k for married is 24k. Let's see your savings from the tax calculator it's a huge morale booster and good ammo against leftist faggots

It's always made retroactive. Bush administration was retroactive, Obama also retro, and Trump will be the same. It's kind of the whole point of jamming this thing through

The deficit hawks are crying that it can't be retroactive. They are fighting about it as we speak and it'll be a big debate when they reconcile the two bills whether it should be retroactive or not. I pray they do make it retroactive. The economy will go berserk immediately

Ahh, got ahead of myself. I'd have to see the difference in standard deduction vs itemized with the new property tax thing. I posted mine here

Pls be retroactive pls be retroactive pls be retroactive

>hordes of 22 year old analysts who grew up in Westchester think tax cuts are bad for the economy

Yeah I'm not buying it.