Liberate women = society destroyed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRm9pX5Re8o
xhamster.com/videos/rockbitch-fist-fuck-498512
youtube.com/watch?v=8QFzJkUKzSA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is going on here

holy fuck what is going on. why the fuck is she throwing up. these are women raised by liberals, these are not conservative women.

Is Trump, /ourguy/?

>Liberate women = society destroyed

Many such cases. Rome, Weimar Germany, etc.

Sex motivates men more than anything else. If it is easy to get, men don't build skyscrapers. Sex is bait for civilization building.

Also, women getting actual political power is even worse. They didn't evolve with the responsibility of governance and are not adapted to it. They do not see other peoples as potential enemies and see the weak and degenerate as infants needing to be cared for. They side in every case with the weaker party. With women on top, it's a race to the bottom.

Also they can't do math so economics is black magic to them, but suggest this and you're a rapist.

love making

Ok, but look at the behaviour of their male friends too. They are as degenerate if not worse

Pretty much, user. Pretty much.

who is the bitch making herself throw up?

Checked

>They are as degenerate if not worse

Men are evolved to take any easy mating opportunity that presents itself so long as it doesn't come with harsh consequences.

Women are evolved to AVOID that same thing (unless they are intentionally cucking their beta provider).

The men in this video are good and healthy in the evolutionary sense, and the women are not.

>Men are evolved to take any easy mating opportunity that presents itself so long as it doesn't come with harsh consequences.

It seems that women evolved to be that way too. Everything we are is born from evolution.

youtube.com/watch?v=pRm9pX5Re8o

check out what society would look like under a patriarchy

People weren't actually happy. Everything was just an act.

Kek.

10/10, post more

That shit is gay as fuck

i wanna see some twerking lmao

pretty sure the girls throwing up is from a band called Rockbitch
they fist and fuck each other on stage
>this is a real live music show
xhamster.com/videos/rockbitch-fist-fuck-498512

Our world is funnier and happier. You can't see it because you probably lack social skills, have some sort of autistic condition, and lose the opportunity to enjoy youth.

the final phase of a civilization before it collapses

its lady gaga. I hope she chokes on her next spirit cooked meal

Deeper.

Egalitarianism = society destroyed.

>replying twice and repeating yourself
you seem to be in denial friend, and increasingly nervous

The great secret of our time is that the good old days were indeed better.

Are you a woman user?
You argue/type like a woman.
Or a child.

This guy gets it.

>excusing degeneracy
>double spacing
>punctuation

It appears as if some random 'feminist' might be plotting her next abortion.

>Compensating for lack of talent by performing sex acts
The standard female operating procedure, I see

Women are women, dumbass.

They're too naive to understand the intricacies of politics. All they know is they either have a man or not, and will be compelled to behave accordingly.

Dude this looks revolting

What's your action plan to stop this degeneracy? You guys are all talk . Losers

it's like i'm really being conditioned for islam when i look at this board sometimes.

>If it is easy to get, men don't build skyscrapers. Sex is bait for civilization building.

So a bunch of orgasms a day will make men less likely to innovate? get the fuck out with that nonsense

disgusting

>women

Could you be any more blue-pilled? You swallowed the Jewish lies hook, line, and sinker

Fuck off cuck. You ruined a beautiful meme

>woman

Sexual liberation, birth control and abortion are all civilization killers.

Same happened in Rome. It got so bad they started implementing taxes on people who wouldn't breed.

Learn from Sodom and Gomorrha

So is the retard in the shower who is daydreaming about maymays and marketing narratives supposed to be better then the women in the shower below who is having a sexual fantasy?

As I see it the guy is a vapid tool while the women is just getting ready to rub one out, which is a thing that pretty much all humans do from time to time.

is this degenerate?

Birth control needs to be used in many slums of the world. It will eliminate much of the poverty and pollution mess.

Thanks for posting these. Haven't seen 'em on here in awhile.

Neither world is happy. We're away from our ancient roots. Socializing is a social construct and so are social skills.

>They do not see other peoples as potential enemies and see the weak and degenerate as infants needing to be cared for. They side in every case with the weaker party.

This. "Refugees Welcome" is the woman's instinct to care for something, which she should be using to take care of her own kids, instead used to destroy her own society.

spot on

>is this degenerate?
wholly

hes just a colombian intellectual

Some degenerate shit

Islam is my backup plan.

learn from grabbems
it's an edited one but the original had shit like space time continuum and the flying of airbus a380s and shit and the woman had fucking Mademoiselle magazine thoughts. same shit

No, just one sided.
>Physical force vs self-inflicted momentum

women dont rub one out. im going to bed. dey eat da pee pee
>rub
flick, yes. beans. yes. rub. no. out? not exactly. one? not really

>blunt long prodding weapon versus ineffective water gun
A little

wtf is this

Welcome to Weimerica.

>Men are evolved to take any easy mating opportunity that presents itself so long as it doesn't come with harsh consequences

Pretty that party is actually a cess pool of STDs and aids

Is society even savable?

Should we even save it?

>these are women raised by liberals, these are not conservative women.

Nope. The most sexually promiscous women are those raised by conservatives. Modern society promotes rebellion.

Not to mention the concept of the shittest. Women purposefully making BAD politics in order to 'test' men to see if they are worthy of their eggs. For example by inviting in invaders to see who is the strongest or treating men badly to see if they are 'man enough' to protest bad government. Effectivily working against the interest of their own country and people in favor of their biological instincts.

I wish I was on a Titanic when it sunk

Humans are obliviously base if given free reign to indulge themselves

if culture of critique is required reading for Sup Forums, then legend of the galactic heroes should be required watching.

I really believe there is a hell.

This is why the next century will be the Chinese-Asian one.

Unless of course this happens in China, which it won't because the government will crush it.

It's definitely underway in South Korea right now.

Egalitarianism is not the problem, its feminism and no they are not the same thing.

no more degenerate then these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=8QFzJkUKzSA

We know.

Yeah. It's called London.

Is it an movie?

It's lady gaga and some feminist performance artist who drinks paint and pukes it up. It's supposed to be anti- eating disorder, even though she's doing bulimia in concert, live.

Total liberation, as described by the left, is a myth. You merely have your choice of cage.

>ride the cock carousel and party like mad
>get to ride the cock carousel, but wind up as a single mother to some douchebag; upper tiers of men are forever closed to you
>any relationships that you have are most likely going to be transient, as you're now incapable of bonding with men
>violent, delinquent child with abandonment and daddy issues

>focus on career until you're in your late 30s
>get a career, but over the wall; have to settle
>kid more likely to be born disabled

>disregard marriage and children
>70 years old, no husband, no kids

>delay career and practice sexual restraint
>have to delay career and practice sexual restraint, but wind up with a happy family at age 70

>You merely have your choice of cage.
Having a freedom of choice is not always a bad thing I guess. I might be a bit liberal leaning in this way.
Though certain forces have propagated really erroneus information about it - the message is that "you can have it all" that's how we hear about those "powerful career women" who are also "excellent mothers" etc.
It quite seems like a trick - give people both the freedom to choose and then totally inadequate information so that they would make "their" choices such that benefit you.
Ohh - and extra bonus - if they start whining then berate them that it is all their own fault and they should have acted differently - it seems that this trickery is afoot in the general terms with democracy/elections.

I fully believe in freedom to fail.

However, women need to be warned about where the road map that feminism has handed them actually leads according to the data. That's where my problem comes in, too.

>Liberate

*Literate

>However, women need to be warned about where the road map that feminism has handed them actually leads according to the data. That's where my problem comes in, too.
Indeed - If as a recognized professional you post such data and analysis then you will can get banned from forums/conferences/speeches/. You will be denied publishing or live interviews. You get yourself doxxed harassed and protested , fired and maybe even attacked. All because giving women adequate info about reality is misogynistic.
Same goes for all the "hate-facts" - lets get people the freedom to make decisions on their own and then lets ban and hide certain information and arguments from them

They look like kike women!!
Based Jap anime makers knew what was up

>Based Jap anime makers knew what was up

Are we in the beginning stages of the classical Eldar collapse?

This won't be the first time that the "experts" were more concerned with controlling information than sharing it, and the solution is always to supplant the experts, either through infiltration and subversion or through discrediting their institutions and promoting the ones that tell the truth.

As for the violent suppression of information, once violence has been introduced into the equation on a wide enough scale, the time for purely peaceful solutions is past. You need to kick their asses ten times as hard as they try to kick yours and make them terrified of the inevitable consequences of trying to control speech with violence. You hope that the police will bring the force necessary to keep the peace, but I'm afraid that some of the left leaning areas might be at the point where the police are the ones who need to become scared of the citizenry.

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO REMOVE THE (((PARASITE)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

That's one woke-ass cartoon there.

name of the anime?

Legend of Galactic Heroes

Cherrypicking.

Rome and Weimar Germany were a result of economics, specifically mismanagement of monetary policy which lead to high inflation (in Weimar's case, hyperinflation).

Give the women some credit here. They are actually smart af, they create chaos among men to fuck the last men standing. The superior men.

the kind of thing in this picture still exists among old rich people you retard, post something about a common persons life that's better. Working 7 days a week?