Thanks to feminism, now when you become adult and try to find a wife to marry, who should remain pure...

Thanks to feminism, now when you become adult and try to find a wife to marry, who should remain pure, chaste and pious just for you, is a roasty who has probably already fucked hundreds of niggers
Besides the normalization of divorce has caused many broken homes and the destruction of the nuclear family, leading to the moral decay of society
Feminism and so called "sexual revolution" is literally cuckoldry, why the hell did men ever agree with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9_WHY3m_EU
i.huffpost.com/gen/321997/JANE-FONDA-MUG-SHOT.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=qLgUV2xlhyQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I enjoy this picture. Do you have more?

you need to thank antonio gramsci (surprisingly not a jew), tavistock institute and school of frankfurt for that, oh and the fedoras.

nice flag.

t..thanks?

i told you man its a rare

Right back at you. I think?

yay i feed children with these muh khazar motorboats

>should
says who?

Come back to Spain you fucktard.

>I enjoy this picture. Do you have more?
just google drunk women on google nigger

>that phone
How old is this, user?

Do you really want a rotten festering roastbeef over of a clean tight pussy
What kind of turbo cuck are you

I see 4 whores that should be raped to cause self - reflection and make them better.
That's the pic summed up.
Fuck whores. Literally.

Then chuck.
FUCK N CHUCK!

If spain wants Gibraltar they shouldn;t have signed it away

Also men agreed so they could fuck easier you idiot.
Thinking with dicks..... slaying the chicks....
WHORES.
MALE N FEMALE

pink shirt has given birth

Just marry a tranny :^)

Don't blame feminism. Girls have been acting that way even during the medieval period.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9_WHY3m_EU

It's girls' nature.

Would you two like a room? Penthouse?

>why the hell did men ever agree with this shit?

Because ironically they thought they were making them happy and being "better men" for listening to women's concerns. Turns out just telling them what to do and controlling them works better for both sexes.

I'm female and I don't want to be controlled. Usually when I've listened to other people and trusted for things to go right it went wrong. None of this is happening on my watch. Also from experience the man isn't always right.

>Also men agreed so they could fuck easier you idiot.
I'd rather just fuck one vagina which only I have used instead of many disgusting roastbeefs
You might as well just start sucking dicks

Too bad you need to be controlled. Roasties voting with their feefees are destroying the West. How does it feel to know that you're a meme in the workforce and a virus in the voting booth?

>I'm female

Far left has nicest body, 2 last has nicest face.

Oh stfu
Leave

Where are you cunts from?

how many antidepressants are you on

Too bad you won't ever control me. I like being a meme. It's fun.

I was given more freedom and responsibility than most men my age in childhood. I was taught more by my parents while you never got to know them.

0 lol.

Fake nails are so nasty and scream white trash.

bump

Um i agree with you man. Jesus. Im 45 ans married, kids, etc. I've only had sex with 8 girls.
All gfs. Consider my age. Got married at 34.
We all want goodness. Whores aren't good but for one obv thing.

There are "group threads" on /s/ full of these group photos.

>destroying western civilization is cool cause it's funner this way

>assuming I don't know my parents because you're shit at insults so you have to just make up things which aren't really an insult anyway

Yep, checks out. I think we have a real live grill on our hands.

Number 2 from left BEST.

Watch how easy it is to flip this stupid ass argument

Why the hell do men go out and fuck a bunch of women before they get married? Thanks to guys with no character or morals (who are supposed to hold themselves to a higher standard than women) now when you become adult and try to find a husband to marry, who should remain honest, respectful, and trustworthy, is a scumbag who has probably already fucked hundreds of hoes and will cheat on you at the drop of a hat.
Besides the normalization of divorce casual sex and infidelity has caused moral decay something something whatever else you wrote.

>tfw parents didnt give a fuck about me
>dad was busy living a life with his new family and mom was a workaholic
>stepdad was abusive
t-thanks i guess

>who should remain pure, chaste and pious just for you
Incels are the saltiest faggots on the planet.

I think what you meant to say that the other genders genitals were mutilated as part of a religion that was supposed to supply them wives and now you are using it to abuse the fuck out of them and giving nothing in return thinking that this wont backfire horribly on you.

>inb4 elliot roger strawman

Female detected

Or gay.

Welcome grill or fag! Not larp.

You are a deep state shill faggot driving women away from the identitarian movement, faggot. Kys, faggot.

Nigger!

get a pic related. it's like slamming an octopus.

Nah not destroying a thing. But having fun playing the villain.

Blame your parents not me. I didn't do a thing and refuse to be punished for what your mommy and daddy did.

>im so much more mature
next post
>"lol its just a game"

Go away, feminist. Female promiscuity is a sign of zero self control, the propensity to value short-term over long-term rewards, and a tendency to gravitate towards high risk behavior. OTOH, to be a man getting laid at the rate an ugly woman can, you actually have to be worth a shit in the first place. Double standards aren't double - there's just one standard for each gender for a reason.

>Only furthers my argument women have no idea how to act when left to their own devices

I'm sorry about your parents. But again just because lots of people went through this doesn't mean I should have to give up my freedom. I did nothing wrong, I'm not to blame and people trying to guilt me won't work.

Where's that flag from?

>the propensity to value short-term over long-term rewards
What are the long-term rewards? Marrying one of you autistic internet warriors?

Life is like a story. I'm the villain in your story and the protagonist in my own. Got it?

Shut the fuck up bitch. You do what your fucking told skank, otherwise you're just a worthless piece of trash weighing the entire tribe down like always.
One blow to the head and you're fucking dead. What good could possibly come from that?
Nothing, you make us all look weak.

fuck off

>ever agree with this shit?
Because it makes money.

Ask her:
i.huffpost.com/gen/321997/JANE-FONDA-MUG-SHOT.jpg

That's completely different, dicks remain the same no matter the ammount of sex, vaginas become loose and used up
Also the receiving partner is more vulnerable to stds
Anyways where did I agree to that? Men should only be in stable monogamous relationships otherwise they obviously have commitment problems

A lock that can be opened by any key is a broken lock. A key that can open any lock is a master key. An Alpha can spread his genes with a bunch of women and that would be beneficial for the human race. When a woman does it there is no benefit just pleasure and degeneracy. Its a double standard but its true

PIOUS = BAD BJS

HAHAAHA I sense someone is triggered. What's the matter? Mom bring the 10th guy over to sleep with while you hear hear moans hahahaah?

>this entire thread

>octopus
is this good?

>(you)

what's the matter?
Our socieites are overrun by parasites
WHO
WANT
TO
KILL
US
ALL

Gibraltar.

I bet you enjoy a nasty chewed up roastbeef

I don't know. I'm different from most people because of my abuse and don't want sex with anyone and that's weird. I just think that both men and women should try to be less sex crazed and be more focused on being with someone that can provide stability in their life. I think that the more sexual partners you have the harder it makes it for people of both genders to settle down later and stay with a single partner. Your freedom is important, its important for everyone, just don't throw it around lightly.

Whores = HPV

Women were a mistake, soon corrected by artificial wombs and sex bots.

All the benefits of being a successful family matriarch bonded physically with one man for life in a stronger bond than modern roasties will ever have. You're using all of your bonding ability and chemicals on sleeping around, so by the time you get to your eventual husband there's nothing left. That's a thing, whether you like it or not. You're more likely to get divorced the more partners you have, and women initiate 70% of divorces because, again, with your propensity towards short-term reward you fall into rough times with a man you don't have any real bond with and think, "Maybe the grass is really greener on the other side." Then you take advantage of the windfall of wealth divorce courts are for women after accepting no responsibility for your part in the failings of said marriage.

It's ok, though, because only betas who can't see through this shit will ever attach themselves to a used up whore. You're literally making yourself less valuable to men with value.

You can keep blaming men's tendency to value chaste women on 'outdated' thinking and making up excuses for why women lie about the real number of men they've slept with, but deep down, you know there's something to it.

Read this you fat cunt

I'm female, as in two X chromosomes, and I really hate the absolute state of women anymore. I'm happy I was homeschooled and sheltered. Also that I can work at my family's business so i don't have to deal the degeneracy of American colleges. The only problem is finding a guy that isn't a toxic asshole or neckbeard with the same values as me.

And it's all thanks to you smarmy, slimy roastie cunts.

Do you think she learned magically by sucking a million dicks anything she can't learn by sucking one dick a million times? FFS, it's not hard to be like, "Lick here, slut."

Um sweetie...

Send this pic to their parents seriously

bullshit, Doc.
The male penis is subject to all sorts of changes with age. Beyond diseases like cancer, venereal diseases, etc., the penis is subject to aneurysms, arterial rupture, and paraphimosis.

That metaphor is moronic. Who says women are the locks and men are keys? It could be that men are locks and women keys.

>to be a man getting laid at the rate an ugly woman can, you actually have to be worth a shit in the first place

So these men who just go around fucking a bunch of women are “worth a shit to you”?

The funny part is you blame women (who your believe can’t control themselves as well as men) for the destruction of the nuclear family while glorifying men who have a lot of casual sex.

Shouldn’t it be the man’s responsibility to not stick his dick in every girl he can and create a society where nuclear families are valued again? Or would you prefer women do that?

>destroying society is fun
fucking roasties, proving our point

That's reasonable I guess.

Their definition of pure, chaste and pious is all fucke dup. A girl shows her titties and she's hopeless. She has her face shoved up some niggers ass and they argue over race.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLgUV2xlhyQ
this is my new theme song of course

>You're using all of your bonding ability and chemicals on sleeping around, so by the time you get to your eventual husband there's nothing left.
[citation needed]

FYI I'm in a long-term relationship with a great guy and both of us have had sex before. I can't tell if people are serious making the argument that someone is "used up" taking a couple more dicks than you think women did 50 years ago.

Tits?

I think you're just fucking retarded if you can't understand that. It's pretty fucking straight forward. Master key= Alpha male. Broken lock = Whore

This guy has a good point. The alt right is living in a double standard and needs to work it out

Master key, shitty lock.

bullshit.

We are trying to weed out the pussy-gene from the generic population. We're only interested in killing people afraid of being killed.

What's your address?

>spend all day wishing women would have sex with you at the drop of a hat
>WTF THESE WOMEN HAVE SEX AT THE DROP OF A HAT?!??!!? SOCIETY IS DESROYED!

male logic

its what ever just put on a condom hold your breath so you dont smell the pooh kitty and take that shit to pound town!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
The century of the self.
Watch the first 10 minutes and you'll see how all these unnatural behaviours were pushed into the minds of women.
'peacetime propaganda', aka advertising. Guess the race of the ones behind it.

Remember, this brainwashing goes against all natural and sane behaviour, find a half decent girl, marry her, red pill her and dominate her with your ideas, throw the television through the window, then have children who aren't brainwashed.
Women are followers, they are easily led. Be the strongest opinion in her life, and she'll follow you and think like you.
Even 'lesbians' and feminists become sane after a year in a solid relationship with a strong willed male.

You let them rot in their liberal cities. When the next crisis hits they'll all be fucked, and hopefully you'll already be with your family in the countryside(well armed, might I add). Don't stay close to putrid user, you'll get used to their stink

Boomers wanted to fuck more so they ruined the future. They were a greedy and hedonistic generation with no foresight whatsoever until they realized their inflation ruined their retirement, now they import the third and turn lower income jobs into effective slavery just to keep Social Security going until they die.

They have left us to ruin.

Text is too small

Who is this (((we))) you're talking about?
There is no pussy gene.
But there is tribalism.
And if you don't wanna die,
you don't fuck with the tribe that has the highest capability of destruction on the planet.

Theres a big difference between fantasizing and actually doing it