WTF CRUZ??????

WTF CRUZ??????

HER BODY HER CHOICE BIGOTS

Cruz redemption arc?

>Omar
okay

Based Mike "take it in the crapper? You get the zapper" Pence.

This is it boys, I'm now a fully operational, nuclear and atomic #CRUZMISSILE

LOL ROASTIE WHORES BTFO ETERNALLY

Omar won't be getting pregnant any time soon now.

Praise Jesus , Hallelujah...

Id vote cruz 2024

rare

so we can claim an extra exemption if my wife is pregnant?

AWESOME

Gibraltar, really? I'm just on holiday.

I don't understand why people here want to outlaw abortion.

Dog bless bense amb bruz

Lyin' Cruz at it again

>ban abortion
>even more minorities
abortion should be banned but not until the demographic problems are fixed

never seen the flag before m9, enjoy your rock

because closing your legs and not being a whore is more humane than having to murder a baby

hahahahahahahaaa

Was this in the Cruz Amendment???

The Cruz Amendment was the only time Pence had to break a tie this night. He only come for this one, I love it!

What is the opinion on suicide with the "her body her choice" crowd?

>fetuses are people for tax purposes
uh, Ted, this is going to backfire hard once the welfare queens figure out what you did
1.) get pregnant
2.) claim dependent for tax purposes
3.) have abortion
4.) repeat

Ted basically just provided an incentive for the dindus to effectively grind abortions

The actual procedure is barbaric and inhumane

Sad but her choice.

thus destroying the dark races...

Abortion is a good thing.

they've been legally recognized as persons since the unborn victims of violence act, brainlet

Just to be clear; all these faggots saying shit like "we are livid/surprised that X was 'snuck' in" are democrats who will vote no matter what the bill says right?

You mean Mike "Your asshole's loose? You get to meet Zeus" Pence.

GOP pulling a fast one on liberals yet again hahahahaha. I hate those pro israel niggers but the butthurt they can cause is truly amazing

>tfw the evil lizard cabal will have endless fetus soup to drink from now
Is Ted officially /notourguy/

Why do liberals think fetuses aren't human? Only retards and rape-babies should be aborted

After you file just abort it and do it again next year

It is kind of murdery

Its twitter of fucking course they are democrats

not really too rare, but the meme flag update really did a number on uncommon flags.

So if I'm suicidal, they think that no one should try to change my mind or stop me because it's my body and therefore my choice?

How do you repeal Roe vs Wade? Is he retarded?

You know I wasn't on board with this tax bill at first, but now I am. Awesome.

I've never seen it before.

>Row

Mike "Leviticus 20:13 by 2023" Pence

You don't think he knows that?

Our journey isn't over yet, Dahnald.

Ever since the election, I watched in awe as you took the mere delegates and turned them into something much greater. Over the months I have devoted my efforts into helping your agenda, with the hopes of pursuing true conservatism.

My...sneak attack...heh, heh... on the tax bill was just the beginning of your labor's fruits, Dahnald. As Christmas is just around the corner, I've taken the liberty to find common ground between armies of elves and legions of skelegates. We've got something big planned, Dahnald, something that holds promise to lead us to the fabled Galactigates, but we're going to need your help.

Will you hop on the sleigh, Dahnald?

Repeated abortions causes infertility

Based Rato thinking 1000 steps ahead

enjoy it fag

>Row

Fuck off. Anything we can do to keep the nigger population down should be encouraged if not completely funded by tax dollars.

>FIGHT DA POWAH

>Row

Killing babies is not cool even if it's nog babies

So wait, blacks having more abortions is racist?

kek

>killing a human being just because the mom doesn't want to have it
Maybe practice birth control?

Your boat

Because fuck Moloch, you absolute nigger.

This, but unironically.

it depends on what race it is

This

the pendulum has swung away from liberty and the Free Market
give it 2 years the the culture will return back to believing in personal freedom

So tax the goddam unborn. Fucking vampires.

>they are trying to prevent our murder fetish

it won't matter anyways

women will ruin absolutely everything just so they can decide whether or not their fetus lives or dies

Spicy.

Sup Forums wants more brown children

I think you're talking about Mike "Turning fruits into vegetables" Pence.

so now we are going to have a nigger population explosion on top of the invasive central American chain migration bombs?

As barbaric as abortion is, it is the lesser of two evils.

I don't see a problem with that. If a corporation can be declared a legal person by the supreme court....

It's murder?

Good thing they aren't babies, only fetuses.

I swear Cruz is a fucking g

KEEP ME POSTED

Well, it does depend on the race, obviously.

Leaf voice of reason? Times have changed on pol

Who cares. Animals always decide whether or not their offspring live. This has been going on for as long as human beings have existed, sometimes it is makes sense to get rid of a newborn to ensure the stability and strength of the species.

In light of our problems with too many low iq layabouts who contribute nothing their entire lives and use up tons of resources, why are we against this? It just doesn't make sense. We are not hurting for people, in fact we need less, way less.

100 years ago I would be for this, today it doesn't make sense.

>making a distinction and dehumanizing them
Liberal detected

dude thats george bush in the santa suit wtf lol

Niggas kill Niggas cause racism, are you new to 2017?

unique human DNA at the moment of conception is humanity

>if animals do it! It's natural
I guess we should eat our own shit and not wear clothes either?

When the court overturns Row v. Wade, the freak-out will be amazing watch. It would all the roits we've had the last few years look like nothing. I can't fucking wait.

>snuck in

READ WHAT YOU'RE VOTING ON NEXT TIME ASSHOLE YOU GET PAID TO DO ONE FUCKING THING

>I guess we should eat our own shit and not wear clothes either?

but we do both those

HER CHOICE: KEEP HER FUCKING LEGS CLOSED. Failing that, look in the mirror and say, "MAMA!!"

Personal responsibility is making a comeback, (((Marxists))).

i want abortion to be legal for non-whites, white women pregnant with a non-white baby and white women pregnant with a baby detected to have severe genetic defects for genetics purposes.

ted cruz wants the single largest killer of niggers outlawed.

>Animals do it! That makes it OK!
Animals also rape each other, should rape be legal?

this. unique DNA means it's no longer "your body" /thread

I saw him in an elevator while I was in the Senate. The doors closed and he was looking at me. Creepy smile and bodyguards on both sides.

>human fetuses count as dependents
fuck yeah keep a kid around for tax season, then abort!

White women have abortions too, if they aren't on birth control its likely they will abort.

lol the freedom crew.
they're gonna need those babies for future wars

This unironically. Abortion is straight up murder. But the demographics would be much more.grim if it wasn't legal

The average person doesn't do that

My senator is the best.

Fetuses experience a continuous transition from nonpersonhood to personhood during gestation.

Early abortions are like swatting a fly, the latest routine legal abortions have moral import somewhere in the neighborhood of killing a dog or a cat.