Best Anime

MLP:FiM best animaymay

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MLP is really decent for todays standards never evolved as a story.

user falls in love with Pinkie Pie.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the pony's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the mare, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Pinkie he called is not the same mare he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Pinkie's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with user's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

>Pinkie P-AI! Because, you know, she's Pinkie Pie and it's a love story. Get it, get it?

Fuck off with your EqG shit

Should have assumed the faggots spamming that shit are the same faggots who want to fuck imaginary horses

Fuck off

Go to /MLP/ you damn faggo

Says the guy who jacks of to 2d tiddy

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

is mlp still relevant?

wew lad

First post best post

Is 2011 coming back?

What's the MLP of anime?

Madoka Magica

Any anime full of girls

Touhou or Powerpuff Girls

Keit-ai.

mods pls

Where is Lee? Doesn't his RSS feed monitor Sup Forums?

Why do people STILL hate MLP?

Get the fuck off my board

Mods are Americans. They're still in their beds.

Fate/shit

k-on

/jp/ and /mlp/ are basically the same with the amount of autism going on.

Reputations don't go away

fuck off you retarded failure, go back to being scum on /mlp/
cunt

/mlp/ is almost exclusively fetish generals
can the same be said of /jp/?

fucking newfags, it's Evangelion

Thats not fair, evangelion is an answer to everything

As expected of the master.

SEVEN
FUCKING
YEARS

>season 7 and a movie this year

I'm still mad

They usually have threads about oni-holes and shit. To say those autists are any less autistic than /mlp/ is a fucking lie

I almost forgot about the movie since i haven't seen anything about it

Is it going to be about actual horses this time?

no, it's about them helping a brony to get a date for the prom

>tfw its actually a good show but you have no one to talk about it because the fanbase is one of the worst communities of humans to have ever existed