youtu.be/8sfNF5QX-Ic
>Nuke Alarm Test in Hawaii 12/1/17
youtu.be/stiXul_jzdc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania light up Natl Christmas Tree 11/30/17
youtu.be/wDYbtEeE7m0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-03/pentagon-deploy-thaad-anti-missile-systems-west-coast-protect-against-north-korean-i
archive.is/FKAJP
youtube.com/watch?v=iKagWN7RCKM
taxplancalculator.com/
msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf
archive.is/HRkGs
msnbc
unvis.it/msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

COMMENCE THE AWOO

May god have mercy on his soul

For the Hue in previous thread defending his president's fear of ghosts - it could be worse!

ABOO

Do you golf with your Dad, /ptg/?

Man of the sheeple is more like it.

WE THAAD NOW

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-03/pentagon-deploy-thaad-anti-missile-systems-west-coast-protect-against-north-korean-i

HOW
WILL
WE
EVER
RECOVER

State Dept uploaded some Hillary Uranium document:

archive.is/FKAJP

>THAAD mysteriously fails

ooops ;^)

USA GLOBAL DOMINATION WHEN

>Everyone thought the Mid Boss would be the CIA and Hillary be the final boss
>Its actually the fucking FBI that is the Mid Boss
What a twist.

Nov 9 2016

IM THE PRESIDENT NOW, DHANALD

What is the last cool IRL thing that Sup Forums did?
The "It's Okay To Be White" thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=iKagWN7RCKM

DAS RACIS

Right before you hand it over to us.

>protect the west coast

Could any of you guys help me input Trump's 2005 tax return into this calculator?
taxplancalculator.com/
msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf

hey hey ho ho kick cucks in the cunt hole

>the virgin ICBM
>the CHAAD THAAD

CHAAD missile systems are go!

>British Lawmaker Uses Dumbledore's Words To Make Point About Donald Trump

>On BBC’s “Question Time” on Thursday, British Member of Parliament Sam Gyimah recited one of the Harry Potter character’s most inspirational phrases almost verbatim as he praised U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May’s criticism of Trump’s retweets of anti-Muslim videos.
>“It takes great bravery to stand up to your enemies,” said Gyimah, a member of the Conservative Party. “It takes even more bravery to stand up to your friends.”

archive.is/HRkGs

>the missile the THAAD was supposed to shoot down hits San Francisco
whoops
oh geez ooh wow

Could Canadian Anons go to jail if I showed their police they're using this site?

There is no recovery through gluttony.

>tfw my dad is dead

Archived that

>msnbc com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf
unvis.it/msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf

>USA GLOBAL DOMINATION WHEN
>CivNats
>A billion chinks will assimilate.

>anons didn't realize that was only the end of Disc 1

i've never liked that style

yummy

Go easy on him, he got some nice amendments into tax bill.

Uh, which anti-missile system are we talking about here?

Oh yeah, THAAD one.

Oh fug is that a chocolate dipped cream cheese doughnut?

i want pastry now

barron where did you get this gif?

bc jose-ines-garcia-zarate accidentally shot it...

THAADmind

The state of the United Kingdom. Holy fug.

*vrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*DING!*

*door slides open*

This is pol go back to Twitter,fagit

Sure. Give me a few weeks.

We don't need to assimilate them if they're dead

>This is pol
hello?

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Tainted (no, very dishonest?) FBI “agent’s role in Clinton probe under review.” Led Clinton Email probe. @foxandfriends Clinton money going to wife of another FBI agent in charge."
>"After years of Comey, with the phony and dishonest Clinton investigation (and more), running the FBI, its reputation is in Tatters - worst in History! But fear not, we will bring it back to greatness."
>"People who lost money when the Stock Market went down 350 points based on the False and Dishonest reporting of Brian Ross of @ABC News (he has been suspended), should consider hiring a lawyer and suing ABC for the damages this bad reporting has caused - many millions of dollars!"
>"Report: “ANTI-TRUMP FBI AGENT LED CLINTON EMAIL PROBE” Now it all starts to make sense!"
>Mattis takes questions on Egypt, Pakistan, and Kuwait as he flies over region
>"""Report""" claims Trump has given staffers assignments and told them not to tell Kelly
>Kushner speaks Saban Forum
AFTERNOON
>Trump lawyer says Flynn tweet was "my mistake - I did not mean to break news"
>Protesters spell out 'Go Home Trump' on Utah Capitol lawn ahead of Trump visit
>Joy Reid apologizes for 'insensitive' LGBT blog posts
EVENING
>Head of FBI Agents Associations responds to Trump: "FBI Agents are dedicated to their mission; suggesting otherwise is simply false."
>DOJ to allow House Intel to interview witness tied to Trump dossier
>Billy Bush confirms pussy tape is real (yes, this is actually 'news')

That could work but they have nukes. Probably shouldn't use chemical weapons on them either since that might actually improve their environments.

fuck off buddy go back to r/eddit or with that nazi trash on Sup Forums you fuckbag

MAGA

why hasn't ted ever been vaporwave'd

if i ever get a donut, it's this. maple frosted is king

*vrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*DING!*

*Door slides closed, ted not to be seen again until Congress is in session again*

>JEWISH GLOBAL DOMINATION WHEN

Just another proof that this general is a JIDF psyop.

Don't you have a sheet cake to inhale?

Not mine but I've made a few hyper-autistic vidya memes in my day
>for free

The Donald Trump Presidency exists for only one reason. And that is to inject chaos into the system. That is what our lord Kek has instructed..

First thing you need to know about polygraphs is: they can’t tell if you’re lying. They only test for nervousness. They test for your reaction to the questioning. Mormons routinely fail the test just because the questions themselves challenge their moral code and it pushes the machine to max.

Second thing you need to know is: it’s an interrogation tool. They use it as a quantitative tool to measure physical responses to questions in an objective manner. Rather than subjective through body language or speech patterns.

You will be given a questionnaire prior. On this questionnaire you will list everything you’ve done “illegal” or “immoral” in your life. We live in a guilt society so the questioning focuses on “lying, cheating, and stealing”. The Middle East is a shame society so we focused on “lying, cheating, or bringing shame to the family”.

You’ll be asked over and over “is there anything else you haven’t mentioned either on your questionnaire or now verbally”. Eventually you’re going to tire of it and say “no”. But, there’s always something else. That’s the point. In order to pass the test you have to lie. I’ll get to that.

You’ll next be sat in a chair and hooked up to 5-6 sensors. Tubes around your chest and stomach to measure breath rate. A pulse monitor. A galvanometer to measure skin moisture (the only part you can’t control). Foot and seat pressure pads (to counter countermeasures). And if it’s really sophisticated a blood pressure monitor.

They’ll then ask you six questions. A throwaway. A presumed truth. A presumed lie. Three pertinent questions. All “yes/no” questions.

The throwaway question is just that. In the movies they name you, then ask if it’s your name. That is NOT a control question. It’s just to let everything spike then calm down. I used to ask if the light in the room was on. Just because it was funny watching everyone look up.

Do you think Ted knows about the memes about him?

back 2 leafland cheeseboy

The presumed truth and presumed lie are the control questions. “Do you intend to answer these questions truthfully?” (Presumed truth). Have you ever lied, cheated, or stolen anything you haven’t already admitted to?” (Presumed lie)

They’ll then ask the three pertinent questions. For employment they generally follow; have you ever stolen anything from the workplace, have you committed a major crime, do you have a history of drug abuse. Those questions are likely to vary depending, but it doesn’t matter. They go over all the questions prior.

They’ll ask these questions in order first. Then randomly 3-5 times. Remember this, there’s only six questions. Know the answers. Commit to the answers. If they do it correctly, you’ll be facing a blank wall. Let your mind and body relax, find a focal point, and answer the questions on autopilot.

After the test you’ll be unhooked from the machine. Here’s where it gets tricky. Remember I said this is a tool for interrogation? One of your answers to a specific question needs “clarification”. Do NOT change your fucking answers. No matter how many times they ask.

>tfw ordered pills the same day i ordered my make christmas great again hats
>hats arrived before pills
i need help

Chinks have effectively been using chemical weapons on their own farmland for decades. Throw enough bunker busters at the Three Gorges Dam to crack it like an egg, put up an ABM screen, and you can naval blockade them until they starve.

norbot you drunk

>global domination
>not securing our own country and demographics first
user, I....

There is no maple in that frosting. Get real.

>ordered pills

Oh no, you're not getting a sex change are you?

Someone should tell the libtard artist that Teflon is not the same as bullet proof...

Now that you’ve revealed yourself to be a subhuman queeb, all of your word salad shilling makes perfect sense.

This.
out of all the styles, why would you pick that one?

i really hope thats not a side effect of pentasa

>Sam Gyimah
looks 20, gay, and black

That sounds wonderful.

In response to you if you can exclude British Columbia we can exclude illegals, and big cities and other urban/exurban area which make up 32% of the USA. Wow what do you know the US is 80% White again!!!???

i like the hardness

>spudnut
what in the hell?

23andme or ancestry.com?

>that ID
>46 KL nuke you
spooky

this is the one I would go for.

your tabs are weak senpai

boston creme, butterscotch frosting. all day

Donut made from potatoes

Just wait till Ross and the other predators Trump got up to sink their fangs into Canada. NAFTA and TPP were never meant to go together and now Canada is ripe for the raping.

apple frits are good too

we'll conquer everything to force beaners to stay in their homelands
or bomb them

I usually go with the long ones, covered in chocolate, filled with custard. But the regular round raised, dusted in granulated sugar will always have a special place in my heart.

...but why

Old fashions are my favorite. Plain ones dunked in coffee are great

Fuck me why are you guys posting doughnuts, I'm hungry now and everything is closed at this point of the day

Irish

neither, both sell info on your DNA to third parties.

I never knew the name of French Crullers, but damn do I love those things. Honorable mention goes to Buttermilk and Apple Fritter.

wow. just how hard did Holder destroy Trump here? He's even got more likes/retweets than Trump in a few hours..