Stop watching yurishit

Stop watching yurishit.

Mk

>implying I ever did

True that.
Reading is superior.

I'm not watching yurishit, I'm watching shows with innocent friendships between girls that are warped and fetishized by the people in their respective threads.

You fetishize it too. Don't act like you don't.

No.

Boys were a mistake

Stop watching Aria.

Stop posting crossboard memes.

>meme
I'm being serious, faggot

As someone who browses /u/ regularly, I can say that yuri is the best genre. There are no one dimensional characters, no self insertion baits and the shows actually have deep character developement. Its a stark contrast to other genres out there.

Pic related is a good example

Why? The problem isn't the shows, it's the fans. Okay sometimes it's the shows, but no more so than other anime.

>As someone who browses /u/ regularly
Opinion discarded.

Alright.....

No.

Okay, I'll watch all yurishit.

>no self insertion

GAS ALL MALES except me, pretty please

U is the best

This level of lack of self-awareness is worrying.

/u/ is the worst place to discuss yuri on the internet. Aside from all the other places.

if I ever came across a genie lamp I'd make it impossible for people to upload or talk about yuri shit on the internet, and nothing for the other two wishes

I'm not a yurifag but I love when girls kiss each other and touch their genitals. The love between girls is pure and not as contrived as hetero love. Boys are disgusting and all series that features them should be burned. I love yuri.

>Hi. I'm Papika, PhD in 2nd wave feminist theory, and I'm here to tell you why glue-gushing gonorrhea geometry is not necessary for sexual satisfaction.
>First, observe the way my lovely assistant (that's you, Cocona) wraps her thighs around my head. Many skeptics on the Christian right have made dubious allegations about whether or not this is natural. I ask you, gentlemen, that if this is not natural, how can you explain the snug way in which these divine pillows hug my face like a pair of sapho-erotic earmuffs?...oh! Smells like lavender today....Cocona would like that part struck from the record.

Stop shitposting

Yuri would find a way

Fun stuff just happens to have yuri like YuYuShiki, FlipFlap, Saki, Shakunetsu, etc.

Stop trying to ruin Papika.

Stop Vargposting

I was going to leave it at that, but then I realized that I can weaponize my autism to make everything a little worse for everyone.
>Secondly, we know from past, well documented experiments that Cocona's and Cocona prototypes do not respond well to phallic contact. The Cocona Mk Mimi was so dissatisfied with Salt- I mean...the subject's inadequate penis, she almost blew up everything and tried to consume her daughter with the gaping, blood belching maw of eldritch horror that he had left behind.
>Now, I know what you are all thinking. "But we need warty hotdogs to manufacture more Cocona's! How can you deprive the world of such majestic beauty?" While it may be true with our current technology, Cocona and I have been searching her fridge and dresser drawer extensively for a substitute. We expect to make a breakthrough some time in the next year, though further trial runs may be needed to confirm our findings.

Don't put apostrophes before plural S, fake autist.

More

Noted. I was not certain about how you pluralize names like that.
I would, but I think this counts as avatar fagging and I'm just going to put up the full lecture later.

You're right, yuri has no self-insertion--it has self-deinsertion. Both parties in the couple are objects of desire and the role of the "man" is completely eliminated. It doesn't solve the tensions of heterosexual relationship and instead wholly abandons a part of it for a sterile fantasy which isn't even anything like a real homosexual relationship.

Yuri is a genre in which you can never be cucked--why? Because it takes away your balls.

>a sterile fantasy which isn't even anything like a real homosexual relationship.
>wanting realism in Anime/Manga to begin with

Art should allow reality, not deny it.

Reality should imitate art, not be ugly.

Write something about Yayaka

My point, precisely.

I threw a blurb about her in and then pasted the wall of nonsense in the Flifla thread.

I.. I can't.