Tales of Zestiria the X second season

Trailer for the new season
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-07/tales-of-zestiria-the-x-2nd-season-promo-video-streamed-before-sunday-premiere/.110740

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/reBBW2zZVc8
someanithing.com/6198
youtube.com/watch?v=56tvHKFzp_s&t=133s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/reBBW2zZVc8

Another great FLOW song. Both OP and ED sound great this cour too.

FLOW always does good, Here's to hoping they nail the Code Geass OP again

>new pv one day before it airs
Dammit Ufo.
Anyways, looking dorward to what they're going to change. New things are always interesting.

Good. I need more Lailah in my life.

>CG-III's OP is just a remixed but somehow better JIBUN WOOOOOO

Oh how I wish

I'm ready for Tales of Rose

One of the highlights next season will be the moment when Rose Armatizes. I can't wait to see the butthurt here on Sup Forums.

I have arrived with proof because user would not believe me last thread.

Shame none of the Zestiria characters do it for me. Not even Lailah and her desigb is cool

Maybe you're just a faggot.

Maybe make her less of a shit character and I might change my mind.

>Baba still butthurt that his waifu got sidelined in the anime.
UFO has already fix the mess from God Eater, why people still think they won't fix the mess from this too?

I want ponytail Mikleo.
Shota Mikleo.
Mikleo in a dress.
Mikleo blushing.
Mikleo smugging.
Mikleo crying.

I hope they deliver.

Fun fact: Rose would be 80% less hated if her 2D art looked less funky and she was wearing an slutty costume like her Armitization all the time.

What's wrong with her 2D art?
Her design is the least of her problems, the show just has to acknowledge she's a bit messed up in the head.

looking at anime it's more like tales of alisha

Leia is best Tales girl.

She is best girl on Xillia. Sheena and Pascal are way better than her though.

Edna is so adorable, but they could have chosen a better name for her.

>Pascal
Disgusting.

I feel you.

Let's hope Berseria gets a good anime because the game is much better than Zesty while still keeping the universe around.
They even re-cycled the only usable characters Zaviida and Edna.

Rose > Alisha > Edna > Lailah

Not who you were responding to but, Edna is in Berseria? I thought it was just Eizen and thats it.

you are not wrong, but Edna makes a quick Cameo and is quite important to Eizen as a Character.

sadly not playable like best girl here

No she'd be more popular if Baba didn't waifufag her and force her into the role of heroine.

>Rose and Alisha that high after the both of them are responsible for fucking up Zestiria in one way or another.
They are worst girls.

Aww man. I got my hopes up for a second there. Thanks for clearing that up, though, user.

Yet they still managed to be better than the other boring cunts.

I'm quite sorry actually, have an Edna.

I hoped for her to come all the story.

Also since Zaviida is there and Edna is there, but they do stuf which will affect Zestiria in like 1000 years, you can be sure she's an eternal Loli

Rose I can admit isn't boring, but she's still a sociopathic Mary Sue, and Alisha is the most boring character in the cast. The anime could only make her seem even a little bit more interesting by essentially gutting everyone else's personality.

Plus it's her fault why the first seasoned bombed.

Ufo has some preview images on their twitter

Why is Edna sleeping on the floor.

I think that's a bench at park.

The only part of the first season I watched were the two Berseria episodes.

Can't afford an inn

They haven't been farming the mobs on the way, can't blame them for not having the gald. Though if they run into a mimic, they're in the money.

My nigga.

Is this yaoi?

No one cares about this garbage mate

What was Jude thinking? He had a girl dedicated to him since childhood and he chooses some boring woman that appeared out of no where. I've always had sympathy for the girl.

I already forgot what the 1st season was all about

To be fair, Maxwell was fucking hot. And he was 14 or 15 years no? It's understandable then.

zestiria and berseria were a mistake
we need another RM or better mainline to fix this
here's hoping mutsumi inomata NEVER designs a main lead again

Alisha literally made the show bomb. Shes a mistake.

At least she got with best boy.

She was hot. But that was pretty much it.

Berseria was an alright game. The only problem it has was that it was tied to Zestiria and had to do clean-ups for it.

what if lailah was the main heroine instead? since seems this game made faggots of the entire fanbase with
1.Alishafags getting buthurt over wafiu shit

2.Rosefags I DONT really undetstand the appeal in her charcter , she sorta felt shoehorned (like someone legit tell me hows shes a decent persona, shes alright at best but never gave a shit)

3.everyone going along with the unspoken rule of shipping mikleo and sorey for lulz

And when you are a teenager, that's the only thing that matters.
Don't misunderstand, I also agree that Leia is best girl and by far, but I can understand Jude too.

I'm just here for best girl Lailah.

And possibly for Rose when she armatizes.

id have been fine with beseria if it JUST didnt have us playing has milla again or at least velvet and milla not look TOO simliar

Velvet and Millia are different characters with different motivations and backstory so I don't know how they are similar beyond their in-game models. They don't play the same way in game-play either so I don't really see the issue here.

Proof of what?

That Rose has a bigger chest on her in game model than Alisha.

Proof of Rose being better than Alisha.

Wholah?

OST WHERE?

>someanithing.com/6198
>Zestiria sells 2,216 as a one-shot BD-only box. 48.4% underestimated. Event ticket.
How do you think Ufotable is coping with Alisha being the cancer that killed ToZ X?

anyone know how DLC songs works?
can we turn off the songs?
do they have 2 songs per cameo costume?
WHO GETS THIS RICHARD OR HUBERT?
youtube.com/watch?v=56tvHKFzp_s&t=133s

Too bad the anime wasn't based on a good game. At least the character goods are selling well for people that like the designs of the character.

Great concept boring characters.

She practically is already. No matter what Alishafags say, Alisha is fucking irrelevant to Zestiria. So is Rose, neither of them have any connection to the main story.

It would have improved the story for it to not have to pretend either one of those two irrelevant bitches are important.

I hope the anime ends with Velvet waking up and getting dragon dick.

Even if it was Ufotable would still find some way fuck it up.

Which dragon

You say that like anime sell because they are well written.

This is your reminder that with a vagina Mikleo is indisputably best girl

>Primary audience is fujoshit
>focus on irrelevant and boring waifu and reduce the gay
Is Ufotable legitimately stupid?

So much for Alisha saving this shit. I hope this means that we'll get focus on our goddess and savior Rose to fix this shit up. It's the only way to get rid of the cancer that is Alisha and truly save this shit show.

Reminder that Mikleo is already, best girl.

Rose being the focus of the games is why Zestiria needed to be saved in the first place.

Wew

It's too late, Rose belongs to Alisha now.

I'm guessing the fans of this show are all fujoshit judging from all the gay fuccbois in this thread

Mikleo doesn't need to have a disgusting pussy to be best girl (male).

The Apple Dragon.

You know, if they had simply made Mikleo a girl from the start then we wouldn't even have to pretend that the spot for heroine was open. Then Baba wouldn't have been able to shill his shitty waifu, and all this bullshit could have been avoided.

Too late Nips already see him as one.

FLOW is nice but after all those years of OPs by them my mind just filters the music out until the OP is over.

>nip fujos are retarded
Is this supposed to mean something?

They simply know who best girl is.

Really though it's because Mikleo is feminine and is essentially Sorey's waifu.

Mikleo isn't even a trap tier femboy, he's just your average bishi in a Tales game. I know fujos enjoy ramping up their shitty BL stereotypes but it doesn't even apply that much here. He's like pic-related

He is user, and so is Leon and Tao. Hell your pic related is identical to his sister.

The fact that there are still any people left that actually believe this is kind of adorable but also kind of sad. Anime sells in Japan when it manages to hit up obsessive fanbases in Japan with things like event tickets, idols and handsome males. Assuming Zestiria didn't have the stigma that it did for some reasons that are legit and some that are absolutely retarded bullshit only brain dead otaku would ever care about they basically had at least a 15K hit waiting in the palm of their hands had they used Mikleo right to bait the fujos but nope.

Hey there's something you should know about this stuff though perhaps I don't even need to tell you. Of course the character design goods are doing well though, if there's one thing Tales still kind of manages to nail from a things that will get otakus attention perspective it's that. The event DVD's are also still fairly popular from my understanding.

From a game perspective tales has it's problems though as it's hamstrung between trying to pander to it's otaku/fujo base in Japan that wouldn't even give a shit if it was a JRPG with stats and mechanics or just some adventure game visual novel skit thing like the cutscenes or not and people outside of that circle that actually do give a damn if things like the gameplay, camera and various other systems are lackluster or not.

>Mikleo
>trap
Only if you're blind.

Mikleo's appearance is actually very commonly used for females. The only thing masculine about him is the fact he wears pants and his voice.

Case in point pic related. You need to stop your denial user. Mikleo isn't manly at all.

You claim Mikleo isn't a trappish but also claim that Leon who physically looks just like his sister doesn't look like a girl.

user the only person projecting is you.

>not being bisexual masterrace

Ufo literally cut out some of the games fanbase's favorite fujo scenes for Alisha shilling. They went full retard.

Can't wait for more Edna.

Again, he's a bishi so of course he's pretty, but a trap is a literal female with a dick. Mikleo does not qualify. I'm surprised by how much this means to you fujos though. You want to fuck a pretty girl that bad?

Nevermind, this user makes it clear.

There is a difference between being a bishi and looking like a female. Mikleo looks like a girl. Mikleo is actually identical to Tao, who actually gets mistaken for a girl. Also you actually believed that Leon looked masculine, despite the fact that he is identitical to sister.

Considering all the above you sound pretty delusional in your attempt to deny that Mikleo looks feminine, he does user, get over it.

user why are you so threatened by feminine looking men?

How did Baba trick a studio into making an anime of this shit?

Was it part of his "retirement" package?

>you actually believed that Leon looked masculine
Never stated this once. I likened him to Mikleo in terms of looks, in that they are the average Tales bishis.

>Considering all the above you sound pretty delusional in your attempt to deny that Mikleo looks feminine
Again, I was saying there is a difference between feminine and a trap. A trap is near identical to an actual female. Mikleo is. Like I said, you'd have to be blind or delusional.

Since you clearly so passionate about fucking your waifu Mikleo, I'll leave it at this. It's not that serious, fujo.