Say something bad about India

POO

DESIGNATED

in

Ganges

Open bobs and vegana sexy bitch basterd

H-1b and sub par programming

D E S I G N A T E D

the fact the "CRA" keeps fucking calling me, even though its a bunch of poos based in Delhi.
must feel bad man to be a poo

Havnt had s good india hate thread in a while.

POO

Looks too dirty

shitty automobile company called tata

>t.south American shithole

Hindusim

A

FUCKING

WAGON

WHEEL

Also, obligatory reddit spacing, because fuck you nigger!

You launched a satellite named SCATSAT from a launch site called SHART.

Price gouging EVERYWHERE if you are white. Price tag will say 200 rupees then you go to pay and the clerk says that was the old price now its 500 rupees. He is perfectly content to sit there for 45 minutes hagglong down to the price on the tag.

India

Nothing really bad about India on the surface user. 1 Billion people. Rich history and multiculturalism that liberals foaming at the mouth dream off.

However, look deeper, and you see most of the Indians anywhere are brainwashed. They are told to be proud of their culture though they haven't done anything significant in centuries. Since they have nothing to be proud of in the current, they harp on about the past. Liberals eat up that shit.

All great Indian scientists were either part of the British Empire or emigrated to western countries after Independence. Identity based politics is rampant.

Gandhi, Nehru and Jinnah cucked the people of India together. How? Gandhi, instead of fighting like a true patriot chose to take the path of peace. When the British were exhausted after WW2, Indian National Congress moved in and sang for independence. The British were too exhausted to hold on to the Jewel in the Crown, and decided to let it go. This farce is celebrated as the Indian independence every year. Imagine, Indians think they earned their independence from Britain. Since Indians didn't spill their blood or sweat for their Independence, Nehru and Jinnah carved up Indian into two countries. Nehru cucked India by creating a massive bureaucracy, the effects of which you still see to this day.

Indians now get cucked by Pakistan and China, who are slowly encroaching on Kashmir. A nation of 1 billion people gets cucked by a semi-feudal era country like Pakistan. That is an accomplishment by any standards.

But you know, I guess it's always better to poo on the street than in the loo for Pajeet.

They don't have problems with constipation

India

Indians have untamed BO problems and the men are pretty rapey.

Shitting on the streets

I'd shit on India, but then I'd be Indian.

a country squandering it's potential. with their children having to deal with the consequences. (ie: this thread)

Your flags symbol looks like an asshole

Eat Pray Love

There was a chemical spill like 50 years ago that you still haven't cleaned up.
Also rat people.
Ffs anons Google the rat people and despair!!?

It's a flower.

>*shits on street*
KARA BOGA

The Indus valley civilization was not Indian

As a vexillologist I often get questions about flags, their meaning and their origin. People often get surprised when I tell them that most of the currently used flags in the world are from the 20th century. One flag that has an interesting story is the Indian flag. It was adopted in 1947 and it served not only as a flag but also as a tool of guidance. It is a so called horizontal tricolor in orange, white and green with a blue symbol in the middle of the white area. It has been debated what the symbol is and the official story is that it is a spinning wheel but the truth is something completely different.
You see in 1921, when the flag was designed, India had a big problem with outdoor defecation. The orange stripe symbolizes a mud street, the green stripe symbolizes a forest and the white stripe symbolises a white marble bathroom. The blue symbol is a bottomless toilet and it's placed in the middle as a guidance as to where people should "go to the bathroom" so to speak. The orange and green parts are placed on the outskirts to say "don't go here". The flag was made official in 1947 and it came with a message to once and for all end the problem of outdoor defecation. That message was "Poo in loo". It was a call for a cleaner india. It was not very successful and their problem with designated streets and wood areas for defecation still stands to this day.

Where did you find this pasta?

well just zyklon my flanks mein herren

Someone has to cook it Pajeet. We can't all be 3rd world copy cats.

It is full of Indians.

>Why are there so many lesbians in india

*arranged marriage ensues*

Indian here. Hate all of you short ass shitskinned fuckers. True Indians have fair skin and are of high caste.

Akshay Kumar fans.
Modi fanboys.
Those 9 o'clock news "debates".