These 3 People Expose and Fight SJWs

And Sup Forums hates them....why? At least they're doing something productive instead of being keyboard warriors at home.

fpbp

kill milo, fuck sargon, marry jewheatfields.

Not an argument

Milo is good.

First one is a communist.
Last one a woman

Because anyone sensible with two brain cells to rub together is anti-SJW including a lot of liberals. It's low hanging fruit that isn't brave or original. There is an oversaturation of "SJW owned" and "SJW meltdown" videos that nobody cares anymore. It's just jumping on the bandwagon at this point its been overdone so much.

Why?
>jew
>faggot
>jew
Case and point.

HEE HEE LUK MYLO SED FEMENIZM IZ KANSER AGEN HAHA FEMENASEES REKCT DANJERUS PHAGET
HEE HEE LAREN SED ISLAM IZ KANSER WOW LEBTURDS DISTROID
#LEFT KANT MAYM

I don't hate them. I like Dicky Spencer too.

This

fpbp

>slurs
Post some facts why instead

back to Sup Forums straya cunt

Pseudo intellectual nigger, Jewish pedophile (or faggot, they're synonymous you know?), and Jewish roastie.

I would pay $15 to watch Sargon fuck Lauren in the pussy while Milo fucks Sargon in the boipussy.

OR

$20 to watch Sargon force Lauren to ride a tied up Milo while he reads out regressive articles for the 4th of the 12th Twenty-seventeen.

Facts.
They are useless tryhards who tell you to propagate but have no spawn.
I know Canadian posters are literally retards, but can you understand that Mohamed, or should I get the crayons out?

They are two sides to the same coin. Or at least their followers fall into the opposite side of the coin which is the coin which has the coin which has the opposite side of the coin which is a coin with two sides, and the followers of SJW youtubers live on the opposite side.

>And Sup Forums hates them....why?
Because Milo's a faggot. Conservatives have never liked faggots and it's not starting now.

'Kay, Canacuck. The reason many from the right hate these e-celebs is because they're cancerous living memes and they do more harm to the right's image than they do to the left's. Exposing rabid SJWs is nothing new, it's been done for the past 3-4 years by practically every major YouTuber at some point. Even Pewdiepie and H3H3 do it occasionally. Selectively taking clips of batshit crazy leftists naturally makes people like Milo/Sargon/Lauren look smarter than they are, because they can use it to strawman the entire left's arguments in order to easily take them down. But when it comes to actually debating real left-wingers in person, all three of them are terrible. Lauren just spouts buzzwords like "libtard" or "left are da real raysists", while Milo just repeatedly says "feminism is cancer" and just generally acts like a provocateur rather than a mature debater, and Sargon is terrible at debating outside of reading from a script. Watch any of his live debates with leftists, and he gets destroyed with his own logic, but of course his braindead Kekshitstain fanboys cheer on his every word

Fuck.
I’m bored and going to bed. I’m going to fuck ur face first
MILO faggit, he’s not going to propagate.
LAUREN. she’s admitting she won’t breed.
SARGOON OF BLACK DAD Not worthy of words.

The problem with these three and others like them is that they ignore the man behind the curtain. They think the problem is "sjw's n' sheeiiit" but ignore the bigger picture about who is propagating the degeneracy known as sjw's, feminism, and the flood of middle eastern migrants into the western world.
Jews.

fucking glowing

This.

We did IOTBW.

That did more for white interests than those 3 faggots combined.

because they're fucking jews and controlled opposition.
i wish i was joking.

The most controlled of all controlled opposition. Literally shaping your views (not too offensive, not too soft, just right - your personal goldilocks zone) with the consent of all factions involved, including you.