Are we headed towards a permanent collapse of western civilization, caused by liberals?

Are we headed towards a permanent collapse of western civilization, caused by liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/36038/Net-juu_no_Susume
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. They're digging their own graves. Most people like capitalism, marriage and God. And those people, well, they tend to vote a lot. Like A LOT.

yeah, I'm always dreading those foreboding salon articles that constantly keep ending western civilization

Based on Jacklyn's picture, that's the face of a man who's begging to have a bullet put between his eyes to put him out of his miserable existence.

the problem with being obsessed with shitty delusions is that you cant legislate reality and technological advancement away

You're jealous

> Boomer is glad millenials are against capitalism
> shat away the greatest economic opportunities in the history of the human fucking race
> probably complaining about how low the pension is and how long she has to wait to get it
Fucking typical failed boomer. Is there anything more pathetic than someone who literally wastes away 50-60 years of life and then has the gall to prescribe for society?

They'll try and fail. Chances are they win small victories, and those small victories will hurt more but abolishing western society? Nah. They'll just collapse under their owm hypocrisy long before that happens.

Intersectionality is the poison pill of feminism.

nou

>Using a picture of Lena "Sister Fister" Dunham

Yes, the liberal order will collapse. Just as Rome and many other Empires, it deginerated as they become wealthy and hedonistic. So it will either change internally or external forces will change it, perhaps even both.

>the end of marriage

Yes
we are in the end times
Let a woman learn in silence with all submission. And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self-control. (1 Timothy 2:11-15)

wow 4 irrelivant people making an opinion, jee willikers.

We are, the only thing we can do to learn how to survive without modern conveniences for a while, or maybe for the rest of our lives, depending on how bad things really do get

left can't make anything work history accounts for all.

No, liberals will eventually make the country so weak that an absolute right wing take over will be easy.

Soviet Union consolidated its power, killed all threats and still crumbled in 75 yrs. the leftist model is unsustainable long term.

Chinese had to turn to free enterprise for their govt to survive.

How is this shit not seen as subversion of the fucking government. God all these pundits and owned politicians need the fucking guiilotine

Caused by leftards, assisted by cowardly rightards.

Saved and restored by the Mormons.

You're welcome.

Liberals believe Polyamory is smarter and closer to 'real' human psychology because in their eagerness to virtue signal that they believe in evolution they think humans are actually monkeys as opposed to complex social animals with very highly calibrated pair bonding behaviours. Consequently they see marriage as a meaningless, outdated and oppressive 'construct'.

So whether they practice monogamy or not they already have a preloaded excuse in their brain for when they cheat.

If you Marry or LTR anyone who even VAGUELY agrees with the idea of Polyamory then you are dooming yourself to literally CERTAIN infidelity on their part in the future.

That's their plan. Chances are always 50/50.

This. It will get worse before it gets better, but it will get better, and when it does, women will be put back in their place.

thats how women become 'good' by having children and being forced into submission by men

but since men are too pussy, women arent being put into their place, and running amock

this whole problem is just as much men's as women's, if not moreso mens

We need this man back, the things he could do if he was alive today..

dunno about permanent, but yes at this point a collapse is entirely unavoidable. it's just a matter of the extent and duration of it.

This. Happened to a friend of mine. She left him completely for another man (thebother man had a much better job, SHOCK)
then my friens went and knocked up a she-boon to piss off the ex.
This degeneracy of the west needs to die, its destroying everything humans have worked for, for the sake of fleeting gratification.
Its disgusting.

why are the only ones that do this type of shit is white people.

I would buy this if polyamory worked as liberals believe it does ("free love" for everyone) rather than as PUAs assert it does (hypergamy), and if liberals didn't have a burning hatred for PUAs for speaking the truth.

well ching chang fucking CHONG asshole

Is that Adam Lanza?

>end of marriage
Implying that's a bad thing.
Western females have vacated the roles of traditional wives in order to become the equivalent of cum-stained tissues.
Why would I want to share my life with someone like that? In a more than 50% chance of having a divorce, why would I want to give these cum-rags half of my shit and vagina-mony for a while?

Good riddance.

I believe in God and capitalism, and hope to get married one day.
>(((Salon)))
What garbage this obvious propaganda is.

Polyamory is the stupidest fucking term on the planet. It literally just means cheating.

Now, now. Praising being a whore should never be allowed, but on the other hand we're not Muslims. They should at least be allowed outside of the house.

>Liberals believe Polyamory is smarter and closer to 'real' human psychology because in their eagerness to virtue signal that they believe in evolution they think humans are actually monkeys as opposed to complex social animals with very highly calibrated pair bonding behaviours. Consequently they see marriage as a meaningless, outdated and oppressive 'construct'.

My best friend became poly and almost said that same thing to me word for word. Guess who got a divorce almost 6 months after becoming poly with his wife? He talked about the poly lifestyle so much I had to stop hanging out with him. He acted as if he was so cultured and enlightened when he was really being a stupid cuck.

Now he is with some chick who is going to do the same thing to him. To be honest, I think she was just too lazy to find her own place to live after her husband, also poly, left her. All my friends are super liberal and wonder why I don't want to talk to them anymore.

they can leave the house, provided her husband or father is present.

also I think everyone in this thread has sorta the wrong idea. if women don't want to get married and would rather spend ther lives slutting it up, that's totally fine.

but once she goes that route, there is no going back. the closest thing to a wife she can become is a married man's fucktoy, provided it's okay with the real wife AND they aren't seen together by others, especially the children.

I get asked all the time why im not married and i basically tell them this but in a way more sugar coated explanation.

When i tell them i basically dont want to get screwed they look and act like im Hitler or satan

What if there's a female answer to most of us? A virgin NEET who has never kissed a single man and typically has social anxiety. Is that okay or just as repulsive?

I re-read this a whole bunch of times and still have no idea what you are asking.

>A virgin NEET who has never kissed a single man and typically has social anxiety
provided she's not a total slob or bitch, sounds like wife material.

Like that one in that MMO Junkie anime. That's a good example of what I'm talking about.

It’s totally the dems and not greedy selfish republicans who support rich people and corporations

yeah still no idea what you are talking about.

also I can tell you're a kike shill.

>Permanent
No.

Quit being a raging faggot and do some goddamn research
>myanimelist.net/anime/36038/Net-juu_no_Susume

Oh no an outdated institution, a greedy tickle-down system that has been proven shitty time and time again, and old age religious bullshit is dying.

Dumb religious fucks, the ones who are sincere and get emotion over that shit are flat earth tier at this point in time.

Finding such a woman is a really hard task. Sure they do exist, but they are either ugly and fat as fuck and/or are shut in their basements like most of us here.

Dont really feel like theyre trying, governments dont progress science, scientists do

these can't be real people

Yes, hopefully sooner than later.

Were heading that way, were a recession away from being weimerica

You must be new to earth.

Social security and social welfare is supposed to be a pyramid scheme.

Marriage, family values were destroyed by social welfare because people don't have to rely on family networking to survive anymore.

This is why families are "stronger" in the third world, because there is no social security or government pension. People need to stay married and need their kids for retirement.

son your just not seeing the bigger picture

Fuq