Why do the cucks like amazon so much? They seem to hate all corporations, sometimes even google...

Why do the cucks like amazon so much? They seem to hate all corporations, sometimes even google, but they just LOVE amazon for some reason... Why? Is it shilling?

because I can click shit and it's there nigga

Someone on Sup Forums worked at amazon and said the prices you pay are based on an algorithm. He said if you don't need it right away put it in a wish list and the price will come down because Amazon preys on impulse buyers.

fpbp

im in the timezone that made you 22

money/cheap shit > their convictions. See: that kneeling football nigger and getting signed by a team

It's cheap. And you don't have to go to malls filled with niggers. Instead the niggers are slaving away in ware house on their feet all day for shitty pay to ship you a package.

Amazon is convenient as fuck for finding obscure books desu

they rip you hard while paying ppl less than Burger king wages.

Prime ships shit in two days, whats not to like?

>they rip you hard
nigga they have the cheapest prices

>while paying ppl less than Burger king wages
implying anyone gives a fuck lel

Price gouging is illegal in the United States. Not that it really matter, of course. Gas prices always shoot up immediately after any sort of minor event.

In all fairness, though, their margins are razor thin. It's not like they're making obscene profits, most of the money gets reinvested back into the business.

Was like 10 years after they were founded before Amazon even started turning a profit at all. They make their money from sheer volume, not high margins.

That said, it's still a business and its job is to make money. Any liberals who think otherwise are naive.

Because I don't want to purchase shit at a place where, LaQuanda rings me out after sitting down her chicken sammich and gets the grease all over whatever I'm buying while bread crumbs poor out of her mouth when saying, 'haf a nice day'.

what?

It gives them circuses through amazon prime and then any shit they want to buy the next day. It's basically cat lady the website

Perhaps amazon just provides an undeniably great service that customers enjoy

I have noticed in the past year or so their prices have gone to shit. Walmart is cheaper for a lot of stuff.

They probably realize that people are willing to pay more for the convenience of ordering something with a few clicks and having it delivered to your door.

Plus there are plenty of idiots out there that just assume if they get something online it's cheaper than it would be at a brick and mortar store, and don't even bother comparing prices.

Yeah. I don't even prime anymore. Most off the time I can pickup things cheaper or at the same price as Amazon locally. I always check other places before buying from Amazon.

Jeff Bezos is CIA

Amazon treats 3P Sellers like shit.
Like many businesses, it is based on exploitation

>seem to hate all corporations, sometimes even google, but they just LOVE amazon

AWS is rapidly taking over data management for corporations and governments alike. So, are YOU going to try to fuck 'em??

> Nice data you got there. It'd be a shame if anything happened to it.

Free shipping