What do you think of Saber's final form?

What do you think of Saber's final form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2588915
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I prefer her Lion King version. Her boobs seem too big here.

Also glorious white cape over red cape.

Delicious. But I really love all of Arthuria's forms anyways

At least she won't be getting a scale figure since the horse has to be included.

Reminder that these three are all Grand Caster candidates and none of them likes to use magic.

I appreciate the upgraded boobs.

Ahhh yes, this just reminded me of the Gil genderbend doujin.

Gay as fuck

Solomon has the right idea.

Sasuga King of Magic

Is that Merlin?

>this artist
Disgusting

Appropriately busty. Upping her her upper-carriage was a clear improvement over the base design.

Yes. Merlin, Solomon and Gilgamesh (Caster)

Jeanne is the ultimate saber form

If only Ishida could draw some thighs

Yes.

I prefer older model

Gilgamesh has some advanced tastes, he's not one of those simpleton plebs that are simply content with boobs and ass.

I'd lick her armpits

THe criteria is that you have to be A) legendarily good at magic and B) famous with the occasional C) you did it first, actually LIKING to use magic has nothing to do with it.
I still scratch my head at how authors get in though.

Tits are disproportionately big. The Armor design is great but that guy can't draw for shit

How the fuck is Gilgamesh even comparable to Solomon and Merlin when it comes to magic?

What you say?

Because he's Gilgamesh.

Will Gilgamesh wank never stop?

>I still scratch my head at how authors get in though.
Buildup for Nasu eventually inserting himself as a servant.

Just wait until the Babylon arc gets animated if you think it's bad now.

But we're discussing the older Saber?

Casters need the Clairvoyance skill at high level to be Grand candidate. Gilgamesh has it.

Oh boy you are gonna like Babylon a lot.

He isn't. He barely even knows magic. He does have clairvoyance and whenever the need to cast spells comes up he just takes enchanted items and staves from his treasury.

Clairvoyance is all you really need to be a Grand Caster though.

Bluebeard barely knew how to do magic and had his grimoire do all the work for him and he qualified as a Caster in Fate/Zero.

Do the people around her still somehow think she's a male?

There should be more alt-classes of the original Servants. Where's Archer Hercules, or Saber Kojiro at?

True, but they mention True Archer isn't the real Hercules at full-power since he was exposed to the Grail mud and lost his divinity.

>Archer
>Actual arrows
What is this

He was summoned as Archer Heracles though, his Master corrupted him with the grail mud and Commande Seals after he refused to harm children.

>Saber Kojiro
Never knew I wanted this.

How was gilgamesh wanked at babylon?

>final form

Wait until slutty loli Santa Avenger Arturia Alter from the future wielding military weapons that can turn planet earth into cubic sponge

Absolute perfect king of Uruk. Knows all the citizen of the city and take care of each one of them.

Summoned Merlin, Ushi, Benkei, Gozen, Amakusa, Ibaraki and Koutarou to help him fight Tiamat and supply them all with his own mana.

Built a wall to protect the city from the corrupted water when Tiamat awoke.

Supply the citizen who want to fight with weapon from his Gate.

Die from overworking so much and bring himself back to life.

Tank a mortal strike from Tiamat to protect (You) and keep fighting for a while before dying.

Join you again in the Underworld as a spirit for the final battle against Tiamat, one of the few time you could see a 100% serious Gilgamesh.

So Gil is Takeuchi's self insert?

Is Caster Gil the best Gil?

Tell me about 100% serious gil. Does he blow up the earth with his np?

He fucks Tiamat up, that should be enough.

>Absolute perfect king of Uruk. Knows all the citizen of the city and take care of each one of them.
>Built a wall to protect the city from the corrupted water when Tiamat awoke.
Join you again in the Underworld as a spirit for the final battle against Tiamat, one of the few time you could see a 100% serious Gilgamesh.
To be fair, these are all things he does in his original mythological Epic. Also Berserker Gil when?

I came here for Saber's giant tits, Gilgamesh pls go.

At least post femGil.

Wrong on a couple points.

Although he did summon a full 7 servants it did magically cripple him for a few months, which is why he just does paperwork for most of Babylon, and although he brags about summoning more he knows the effort would kill him. Also the servants supply their own Mana. Gil pays for the summoning but after that he doesn't need to do anything else, just eating and sleeping can sustain a servant back in the Age of Gods.

He also needs help from (You) to bring himself back to life after he dies to paperwork.

I will post this just because you got quads.

Thanks for the clarification user.

Will camelot and babylon eventually be animated?

hopefully

Did Gil summon a Servant version of himself?

The "knows all the citizens" is nonsense people started wanking over after a single line. He knows the wife of one of the army captains is about to give birth and that's it. It's Leonidas who's actually running the army at that time and Gil actually caring enough to remember someone's name is treated as an honour.

He's also far from being perfect. Siduri keeps throwing cool water on him whenever he's getting carried away, and his stubbornness about not relying on outside help makes you waste a whole month that turns out you didn't have to spare when everything ends up on a week-long countdown to Tiamat fucking you up.

Also:

>supply them all with his own mana

He told them all to manage their own energy supply by resting, sleeping and eating as much as possible. They're all in the same situation as Artoria during FSN. Merlin can't use Clairvoyance precisely because he has no energy to spare.

>Die from overworking so much and bring himself back to life.

It was Ereshkigal's Garulas who reaped him when he left his guard down. Roman notes that if Gil could die like that, he himself would have gone a long time ago. First thing Gil does when he meets you in the underworld is order you to go beat up Ereshkigal to free him since he can't get out himself without her permission no matter what.

Incidentally, the Babylonia Absolute Frontline wall is revealed to have actually helped Tiamat since it gave her monsters a place to pick out food, and the only reason it lasted that long is because Tiamat never ordered them to try and break through in the first place. She was trying NOT to invade Uruk until the Lahmus were ready since it'd break the alliance. Coupled with Ereshkigal being very slow and Quetzalcoatl chilling in the forest, he basically spent those six months "enduring a siege" from three enemies who weren't really doing much at all.

Seriously, you people need to stop basing your judgments on fanboys making mountains of scraps of text.

No, he was already there since the battle takes place in the underworld.

But that's Lancer!

I didn't vote for it.

GENTLEMEN

>implying

Post Director.

I prefer Lion King.

There is only one Lion King.

youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

Probably

Is the Lion King Lionhearted.

We'll see Director again soon, right?

It's retarded. If she's fighting, her breasts need support. Her chest is also literally wide open to any attack. I can't get a boner when all I can think about is how fucking stupid the character is for dressing like that when she's supposed to be a masterful fighter

Pretty much this. It's impossible to take her seriously with the ridiculous tits, I can't even see it as Saber. But I'm a sucker for cool armor designs so I'm conflicted.

I'll just stick with original flavor.

The whole purpose of her final ascension is so you can look at her body

If you want to see how she looks in battle then pic related

It's a waifu slot machine, there has to be tits, her armor looks like this

She gives me the impression she'd be into mommy femdom.

MOMMY MOMMY BABY WANT MILKIES

It is a gacha game with waifu bait. Max level bond with female hero=less clothes.

She canonically fights with armor.

But she's a father, with a very rebellious son.

what else do you expect from the grand archer candidate?

>bring himself back to life.

He used his "EX Rank Presence-Disguising Meditation" skill, which is how he tries to give a brave-sounding spin to "I cowered behind a rock holding my breath so the Garulas couldn't find me and waited until you came to save me."

The amount of ridiculous fanfiction that chapter generated in people who only read bits of summaries is ridiculous. You had people claiming he single-handedly fought his way out, and then you read the chapter and it tuns out he just crouched behind a rock until you passed by.

>Genderbent Gilgamesh.
So, Arcueid?

I'll be as rebellious and in need of punishment as she wants me to be.

Throwing bows at things

Daily reminder that Lion King is the superior arturia in every way imaginable be it in body type or in not destroying your fucking country.

Mufasa was the superior Lion King.

>Dying to a black friday mob
>Superior anything

Well Lancelot turnedout to be a traitor. Again.

His son's (daughter's) opinion of him > King.

Poor Saber. Her life went to shit because of a bunch of French OCs.

Well even Mashu was angry against Lancelot in Camelot.

Impressive

Could Saber Lancer defeat this jaguar (tiger)?

That's some drastic change.

Better than cases like Merlin where he hardly changes.

>Poor little red boy
Can anyone translate what's written?

And he still beat Lancelot despite being wake against him due to magical bullshit yhatt makes you weak against what killed you in the legends.

Agravain a best.

Fuck Devs for not putting him in the pool.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2588915

Best Fategirl

Will watch Apocrypha just for her