The state of alt right woman

>Tara McCarthy
Married to a Persian muslim.

>Tomi lahren
Dating a black guy

>Lauren southern
Poo'd

Can alt right wo- actually can white woman ever be fucking trusted? This is horse shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rE34z7uVjSM
thegrio.com/2017/08/18/tomi-lahren-dating-black-republican/
returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
youtu.be/3MYjY9yddy0
archive.is/A22oh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying any of these thots are alt right.

>Married to a Persian muslim.
proof?

if every girl that coal burned ended up going full 14/88 i wish more girls would coal burn

she is not even fucking marrier

She was trolling.

I mean dating a jew did redpill me so ...

Of course not you naive simpleton. White women are historically known for being concubines. It's in their DNA. White men were just stupid enough to give them equal rights and freedoms

Actually her ex was half black. And fuck off there is nothing wrong with her having sex with a right wing black man.

>taking Tara McCarthy seriously

I don't care. Only you fucking beta orbiters care about e celebs.

He doesnt look black to me. And also kill yourself you cuck fuck.

Lauren confirmed he was black

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE ULTIMATE LAURENKEK IS HERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lauren is lying

the man in the pictures is definitely a poo

I didn’t want to fuck her anyway but now she’s a tainted coalburner. Cancel your patreon bucks boyos.

This. He doesnt at all look black or white, hes probably a poo muslim or something.

It's true. Everyone Lauren Southern stands next to in a picture is fucking her. In fact I watched her roleplay as a communist while being fucked by Stefan Molyneux for a solid hour right there on youtube a few months ago. My children were shocked.

She is pro-alt right donators to her patreon

>M'LADY IS IN TROUBLE! WHITE KNIGHTS, FORM RANKS!

If you have any self respect, stop being in denial.

LMAO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LAURENKEKS! SHE EVEN SAID HERSELF SHE WAS DATING HIM. YOUR DONATIONS WERE WELL SPENT ON HER AFRICAN "SAFARI" TRIPS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What am I denying? I'm openly embracing that she gets fucked by everyone she takes a picture with.

Vitun autisti

>half black

she's a coalburner

fucking white women, god I hate them so much

Tomi dates a black guy? w-what....?

>>Tomi lahren
>>Dating a black guy

proof?

read the tweet posted above

I don't really care because I never liked this cunt, but she's a fucking hypocrite and it's just disheartening to see one more white whore burning coal

>Unsubstantiated claims
>People eating them up to suit their agenda
Pic unrelated

>BASED BLACK CHRISTIAN TRUMP VOTER
kek any white with the least bit of self respect and pride has stopped listening to that woman

>alt-right
>taking anything internet whores say seriously
>taking anything women say seriously

You need to be at least 18 to post here

You honestly think anybody here has money to donate? And even they did, do you honestly think anybody here has money to throw at a woman who won't fuck them specifically? Like what do you expect, 150 anons throwing shekels to win a ticket in Lauren Southern's bedroom lottery?

They will make beautiful Aryan children don't you think?

We've been trying to tell you fucktards that these thots are using you for shekels because they see a market niche. A market full of virgin gamers and neets who cling to their political movement will throw money to any decent looking girl who says their political viewpoints. They know this and they're exploiting the market, ,when they probably don't believe half the shit they're spewing. Don't give women money, ever.

Welcome to nu/pol/

Don't worry though man, he's half Irish!!

I hate to agree with the finnshill, but I'm half black and definitely look like that guy, except not as dark and I don't have shitskin eyes. Confirmed half black.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=rE34z7uVjSM

Right wing roasties btfo left and right

You'd be surprised. Some of these retards donate to fucking twitch streamers who just play games on camera all day. Who is donating to her patreon then? r/thedonald?

thegrio.com/2017/08/18/tomi-lahren-dating-black-republican/

she always struck me as the cunty nigger dick taking type

it must be something genetic they are born with, or something that happens to them genetically once they burn coal. you can just tell

>nothing wrong with her having sex with a right wing black man
GO THE FUCK BACK

Only Tara is Alt Right and you're lying kike. At least they're pretty unlike your shitty women.

Finnboy is here and he's a cuck. What a shock eh

only actual altright woman there is Tara McCarthy

Also to add to this, a lot of women that consider themselves "right-wing" tend to burn the coal at a far higher rate. I unironically dated a white girl (when I was a degenerate) who was a heroin addict and had a swatstika tattoo on her thigh and hated niggers, yet was completely in love with me, even knowing my background.

I'm upping my patreon support. Honestly this makes me respect her even more

Holy fuck how many threads are you fucks going to make about this? Why can't the mods just blanket ban the term "alt-right"? This is getting ridiculous.

Dr. Murdoch on suicide watch.

Kill yourself.

Honestly, they seem the type of crowd to do just that.

>whores will lie for money and fame
I AM SHOCKED. SHOCKED I TELL YOU.

None of them attended the United the Right rally in Charlottesville, ergo not alt-right.

Tomi Loren especially. If she's with the kikenmedia, she's a pile of shit.

>can white women ever be fucking trusted?

No.

Link strongly related....

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

What kind of faggots give these people money?

This is pathetic as people giving women on twitch money. It's basically the exact same thing. Women pretending to be into something that men are into, and then the virgin males falling in love and throwing money at them.

I'm fucking making a thead on this.

They probably do too but I don't doubt some of the gamer fags on here do.

Why do you retards follow these thots?

None are married
None have children
None date white guys
None of them are going to change.

They just want your beta buxs.

Probably white nationalists from Sup Forums who care enough about politics to support such a beautiful woman who fights for us

Look at how she blushes and flirts with this muslim guy: he was diff a muslim, also her dating a nignog is even worse.
youtu.be/3MYjY9yddy0

I never followed any of these cunts but even I can admit this is very damaging to our movement. It's basically just showing none of these bitches or these people in this movement are even remotely interested in white or European nationalism - it's all about civic nationalism, the same shit over and over.

White race is done for, we can't even keep a mere handful of cunts loyal to us. Our own women betrayed us worse than anyone.

>date only white boys
>marry white man
>he decides no more kids after our first and changes mind about homeschooling

FML this is what my loyalty gets me. Goes both ways remember that.

>alt right
plz, they're not even conservative

Conservative and alt-right White men must pair with East Asian women. My wife is one, and regularily complains about leftists, cucks, feminists, Muslims, Castreau, you name it.

Of course it fuck is fake. unless you have proof, fuck off

And she has a degenerate past. Threesomes and advertising herself on the internet for a sugar daddy. Fuck that jewpoo whore.

Checked and keked

>stands next to

So spreading your legs while wearing a short skirt as you rub your vag on an almost naked guy in nothing but boxer shorts is now considered "standing next to".

Really makes you think.

Faith Goldy did. Not shilling for her, she's a roastie slag like all the rest. She was there, though.

>>Unsubstantiated claims

I don't follow any of these ewhores, but this term "altright" is a catchall term to lump as many people with nazis as possible.

Sup Forums and others embracing it was a mistake and only plays into leftists' hands

>Lauren was by all means a normal, dumb, white girl. She is now a racist, dumb, white girl. She had a reputation for being a bit weird, very insecure, attention seeking, and "easy." So basically she dated a bunch of brown guys. One dumped her because he upgraded to a hot Middle-Eastern girl, and also because he discovered about Lauren's reputation. Lauren got super attached to the second guy but he ended up dumping her because she was batshit crazy (and also ended up dating a rich brown girl). She didn't take the break-up well and turned into a mess. She dropped out of uni (read: dumb, white, girl) and did the whole anti-SJW thing at the slut walk for attention. I'm not surprised she embraced the whole white nationalism thing because she was burned very badly by the brown guys she dated. Not at all surprised that she specifically screeches against brown immigrants/Muslims, although that's also equally because of current events and their recent prominence.

Only reasonable, educated person here

It's a lot easier to find a right wing man than it is to find a right wing woman. Almost all white men are right wing naturally, just look at voter demographics. Maybe you shouldn't have picked your mate based on charisma you vapid idiot. At least you got one kid out of the deal, most white men end up divorced to some soul sucking whore.

and u mother fuckers dont know about phtoshop? idont see it no were in her twitter?

Wasnt she married to like a white Navy Seal guy or something? Wtf happened...

She dated Obama Jr.

She's a Cucknadian plant. LARPing as a "Southern" white girl.

Her black boyfriend was probably Canadian, couldn't even vote for Trump.

She deleted her Tweet.

Eat shit
archive.is/A22oh

mother fucker looks hispanic if anything.

Thailand here I come.

The West is dead and WHITE WOMEN killed it.

Never forget.

>thegrio.com/2017/08/18/tomi-lahren-dating-black-republican/
>Take picture with black fan
>must be fucking him

Imagine being this autistic

Still though, disregard Tomi Lahren, she's a dumb thot.

Here's the link.

archive.is/A22oh

Of course based lauren likes the BBC. This the fate of all right wing girls, we have to accept it
lauren is our girl no matter what

>mfw racist white bois waifus getting blacked every night
even racist southern women can't resist the BLAK cock

I'm here from the_donald

>yfw there's so many laurnen threads that copypasta is happening in tandem
HELP
Sometimes it just feels bad being a woman on here
I talk to people all day long, but no one knows or has ever mentioned being able to tell I'm not a guy too. It feels like I have friends
But in real life, the same people I talk to all day would just think I was a vapid brainlet roastie from afar, without ever speaking to me. Especially because I'm not a fat autist
Something feels good about these incessant Lauren Southern threads. It's so undeniably moronic that I'm actually charmed
Knowing that you probably have 5 tabs of white woman hate threads open, and yet you can't help indulging in truly worthless e-celeb gossip without seeing the irony in acting like a stupid teenage girl while making fun of them, really gets me
Anyway how should I kill myself

LE 56% DATE

Who cares. Hispanics in the US are shitskins too.

>Teehee totes trad boys rawr xD

I just don't like human beings in general. The fact is, we can communicate. Our default-mode networks in our brains are more alike than different; that is, our brains at intrinsic rest manufacture narratives and map meaning in a persistent fashion, and this is largely similar across individuals even from races. Continuing, let's ignore the question of semantic internalism and how it logically entails epistemological solipsism here for a second...

Now, what I want to get at is this, how much do psychosexual undertones define the directionality that your narratives take? With heightened awareness and non-judgemental attitude, be honest to me:

How much do questions pertaining to sex or whatnot drive how you form x or y narrative construct?

One thing I have noticed with greater apes is they are sexually charged, much to their disadvantages. China, Ottoman emprie, Ancient Persia, and more were largely strong due to utilizing eunuchs in the court. The psychosexual aspect of mankind is purely chaotic and "pervasive" within the persist creation of our narratives.

However, one should not embrace this like a Marquis de Sade. One should suppress and rechannel such highly charged sexuality, like a Buddhst

Prove it.

What makes me is that it took you faggots realizing it was a nigger and not just a poo to start hating her
I hated her as soon as I realized she touched non-whites
Dirty race traitor whore

Meh, he is smart in my defense, but sadly lazy. So you think I deserve this? I was romantic when young, married young to someone for love not wealth (Make up your mind -are women Chad chasers or gold diggers???)... But get no romance in return.

If you prefer hearing your favorite regurgitated argument coming from a pair of tits that isn't even capable of an original thought, you might be a degenerate

Just kosha controlled opposition anyway.

tl;dr

If your post doesnt consist of something along the lines of "all coal burners should be gassed", then just kill yourself.

>nazbol trying to discredit the right wing figures? really activates the almonds

She's the one using psychosexual undertones to define the directionality of her selfish goals, albeit with intermixing and chastity only with white men.

>"all coal burners should be gassed"
Is advocating celibacy or sexual restraint equivalent?

>leftists don't want us to support race traitor coal burners
Wtf I love leftists now

I see it a lot with everyone to be honest with you. I think values of chastity should become commonplace again.