ANISON MATRIX!! - アニソンマトリクス

1st Saturday of the Month

GET IN HERE

ustream . tv / channel / mogra1

START 23:00PM - END 05:00AM (Japan Time)

■GUEST DJ
minamo
お父ちゃん。

■RESIDENT DJ
D-YAMA
Esupa
HokBoy
melo
kei。
Oblongar
chefoba

■VJ
DeLPi
すーすけ

■TIMETABLE
23:00~23:40 Oblongar/DeLPi •

Other urls found in this thread:

club-mogra.jp/2017/01/06/2968/
pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8
pastebin.com/yQd4Rr8k
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/
soundcloud.com/cd_oblongar/waiting-for-the-rain-oblongar-remix
pastebin.com/u0bj1ahR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get in here fagets
MOGRANON YOU LATE MOTHERFUCKER

Here we go.

Best time of the month is here.

they better play database this time

It's time!

It's the best time of the month. Let's do this!

Best day of the month is here.

Any of you Anons watch aninaito last night? Was fucking good.

>week without mogra
But alas it's here.

>people missed anime naito
I weep for you all

Best time of the month is here!
Did anyone else watch "Anime Naito" yesterday, it was a good anisong-only mogra.
Kei even played DATABASE.
club-mogra.jp/2017/01/06/2968/

Yes! Hello Mogranon

aww yus

No one's going to cut the stream this year anymore, right?

Terrible start.

/comfy/

It wouldn't be Mogra without a cut stream and you know it.

muh genuine

Vol 12 never

Honmono

Well, at least one of the suspects has retired (and she hasn't even been seen in public since May 2016) so at least we know she won't mess up the stream anymore.

ima nanda

It's time.

Any rips around?

At best we should hope to cross another name off the list

Whoa, what Harumodoki mix is this?

Wait that's slightly worrying

Fuck. Didn't even realize. Is that a January only event?

Given that she retired (and thus will never appear in MOGRA again), she's doomed to be in pasta forever, isn't she?

Were the december ones uploaded yet?

Late, but been years since I heard DCoil.
Was fun trying to remember it.

Noice.

looks empty in there. I guess it's still early.

They played it last night at anime naito, you dumb fuck.

What's this Miku?

Fuck off, you autistic faggot.

Everyone is still recovering from New Year's i guess

The anime girls are getting into the club just now!

The first one was a livetune song, I forget which.

Ay, bois. Right on fucking time. Alarm didn't let me down this time.

Fuck off retard.

Can anyone here read moon well enough to translate that other guest dj's name?

Not on nyaa at least, nothing in /ghost/ either.

Flep you lazy bastard rip the shit and become a wonderful human being again.

STELLA-RIUM

PASTA 01

All you are going to need is here.

PLEASE READ ALL THE PASTAS BEFORE ASKING, THANKS.

Info dump a lot of shit about mogra:
pastebin.com/Kxq6P28T
pastebin.com/JJmQ3YPg

How to watch Mogra on MPC
pastebin.com/3ThKa4K2

Your CHRISTMAS present, SUPAAAA VJs&DJS PASTA, almost every DJ & VJ of Anison Matrix till date.
pastebin.com/Gw14GnS8 (Original)
pastebin.com/yQd4Rr8k (Updated)

Low bitrate mp3 stream for those with potato-tier internet, courtesy of some user/s and meguca dev user.

old one
sensei.not1ce.me:8000/mogra.aac.m3u

new one
insel.cafe:8000/audio.ogg
insel.cafe:8000/video.ogg
(If they don't work, wait for dev user)

>The Rips of the event are always posted in the last thread of the Mogra - Anison Matrix stream in /ghost/, just wait for them.

Again, PAY ATTENTION HERE.
Next Mogra Anison Matrix event is on the first Saturday of February (Saturday 4th)
Again, check /ghost/ for updates during the week to keep you informed.

Also please, maintain all kind of blogpost or questions that lead to blogpost to 0.
If you are one of the people that want to travel to Mogra one day and want to do it with some user, ask it in /ghost/ to avoid all the shitposting, thanks.

Season 2 soon. Right?

Anime night is pretty regular, not sure if it was monthly but it shows up pretty often.
I'm not ripping any extra events with cue, but I can get you rips for events if you want.

otou-chan

C O S M O S

April

Puru's mix, to be exact. Titled Spica, found on A-Remix Nation 13. I love this song and I love this mix.

It's literally been announced for over a year.

PASTA 02

I already said this a lot of times and last month they were asking this so.
I won't risk on making a thread for other event that is not ANISON MATRIX on Sup Forums.
Don't want to get mods angry after all we fight to get back mogra threads and now we are good with them.
As I already said, Anison Matrix have been here for a long time, that's what marks the difference with other events that have never been. Also Anison Matrix event is the more Sup Forums related because it has a majority of anisong themes.
There are other events that have anison, but not enough to be Sup Forums related, and we are walking on a thin line here.
NEW YEAR is a special, so it's 50/50 Sup Forums related, but not all the music they pass are anisongs.

That's why I only make:
- Anison Matrix This one has been streamed on Sup Forums the longest, every first saturday of the month.
- Mogra Anniversary As a place/bar, it's a 3 days event in August, we only do Saturday/Sunday that are the more Sup Forums related ones, for the Friday we decide later
- Anison Matrix Anniversary One day event, always first Saturday of May.
- New Year Countdown, Last day of the year

As I already said in the past, I will only make Anison Matrix threads.
Someone sugested to make a thread for other Mogra events on /jp/, so if you want to make one, feel free to do it.
But take in count that I don't know /jp/ rules or /jp/ at all, I'm only from Sup Forums and /w/.
So if they don't like/want those threads, please don't push hard on them and just don't make them, it could end affecting Anison Matrix threads.

Examples:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/141161312
desuarchive.org/a/thread/122830717
desuarchive.org/a/thread/123178659
desuarchive.org/a/thread/143587235
Don't use the name Anison Matrix for an Anison Index event, they are not the same.
Don't make reminders or threads to remember the next mogra event and read all the pastas before doing/asking anything, don't do it again, you will only confuse other anons and give a bad name to this threads and check /ghost/.

Kei played it last night at Anime Naito, you missed out.

>dat stellarium mix

approaching maximum /comfy/

You can rip it yourself with youtube-dl

PASTA 03

READ

To all anons and ANISON fans, please just don't respond to shitposters. That's the best thing you can do to keep threads on track.

If you see someone who's new, just don't respond. Better yet, link him to the pastebin post at the top of each thread.
If you see images (like 3DPD/Feels/Pepe and more) or people that don't belong to this board or ANISON threads, please, just report them and ignore their posts.

All they want you to do is to respond and derail the thread.

If threads get derailed all the time, mods may start deleting them and nobody wants that.

Please, just get along and enjoy the music.

There is also the case that they might just be crossboarders and they don't do it on purpose because they aren't accustomed to Sup Forums manners.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/text/mogra/

So if this is the case, you can stay and enjoy with us, but please, adapt to Sup Forums and don't bring your boards manners, images and other shit.

I'M WAITING FOR THE RAIN and Asterisk S3

Pink Houki a shit

Always want this song, I remember it was from that battle harem a couple seasons back. Anyone got the mix?

Oblongar's Waiting for the Rain mix.

He's talking about the December Anison Matrix.

PASTA 04

When stream goes down/RIP/kill/Yunchi/Kawada/Hard/Page/DEDEMOUSE, this happens sometimes due to technical difficulties, copyrights or other things.
Just wait and don't blogpost what you are doing, this could only bring bad attention.
So, no blogposting, questions that lead to blogposting and also no "thread is kill, what now?" kind of post.

Go watch/read/listen something in the mean time.

If you want to post random Soundclouds, to a degree that is Anison Matrix related, do it just to keep the thread alive, but and this is very important, just leave the thread reach page 9 or 10 first and them bump it.
In moments like this, it's better to stay the major amount of time out of page 1, to avoid shitposters.

Taku was redeemed in DAY 2 of the AKIHABARA MOGRA 7th ANNIVERSARY so he is not more in this list, Omedetou gozaimasu! Taku.

Oh sorry I thought that was about animenight.
Anyway I haven't spent the time on that yet and the audio for that was fucked at the start so I need to decide how much of it is going to be mono.

Literally the only good thing about that show.

PASTA 05

I have read some threads of Porter Robinson x Madeon's Shelter and they looked like hell so before anons start shitposting about it, please if you want to discuss about Shelter do it but please, do it in peace.

For the ones that don't know what is it, here is a little info in pic related and also the short of SHELTER - (Behind The Scenes) and the song (audio only).
www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=863642
www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=868744

That's the one. Thanks mate found it:
soundcloud.com/cd_oblongar/waiting-for-the-rain-oblongar-remix

PASTA 06

For the ones coming now.

23:00 •

Is the club nearly empty?

The ustream vods 98678518 and 98682672 are the anime naito ones correct?
I completely forgot it was on.

PASTA 07

Before someone ask, I don't know moon, so it's a shitty translation from google.
The 2 GUEST DJ.

(1/2)

▼minamo
I went to Anison DJ Berglick who was made in local Hachioji in June 2013 and started DJ from the iPhone application recommended from September the same year.
Currently we have a party "NEWKOOL" centered on Anison original song held on the fourth Sunday of every month and anime songs with romance, friendship, family etc etc on the 5th Friday of the fifth Friday in a certain month Acting mainly in the flowing event 'Ajuu.'

A bit worried about Oblongar starting, because that means he'll be staggering drunk by the time the show ends.

(2/2)
▼お父ちゃん。
About 20 years since the beginning of the year, DJ activities were suspended, but I returned to work as a machine.
In 2009, he started working as a techno, minimal DJ. In a short period of one year, I experienced DJ at various places in Tokyo including air, asia, ageHa. It was a DJ life that looked like a sailing full sail, but suddenly he started playing DJ while wearing pre-Pauda (120 cm size for girls) from 2011, and everything goes crazy from there. In recent years, he has used Anison, J-POP, etc., and has a reputation as "a play with a sense of party" for both sound and appearance.

Beginning in 2011, we will rent a bowling alley in Sasazuka, sponsored for four years "Kosu Bowl" which recorded nearly 400 mobilizers each time. After joining Anison DJ group "AniLab.", They also appeared in "Tokyo International Anime Fair" "World Cosplay Summit" and Akihabara MOGRA jacked Shinkiba age Ha, "Akimatto - Akihabara Internet Music Festival -", It got excited. DJ was performed at the official event of TV animation "Trinity Seven" collaborating with "AniLab." In 2014. In February 2015, SPACE SHOWER also appeared on "SPACE SHOWER SOCIUS", the first Anison club event.

Mami Kawada, Yui Sakakibara, Miyoshi Kurosaki, Miyuki Hashimoto, Aya Ikeda, Aikari Ikeda, Akari Yoshioka, ZAQ, Ishimu Hanano, Isao Kanako, Yano no Sato, Sasaki Sasaki, and many other collaborations with Anison artists, throughout the country Activity. DJ magazine GROOVE 's Mook book "Akihisa DJ Guide" was featured as a featured Anison DJ.

I like Bakuji in Bakemonogatari. I have no children.

Show just started. Takes an hour or two to warm up.

At least he managed to get home alive after NY.

What the hell, shouldn't it be the next week?
I had plans for this evening dammit
They're cancelled now though

Shelter isn't even that good a song

Since a lot of you fags always arrive late I made this for you fags.

MONTHLY SCHEDULE CALENDAR FOR 2017
pastebin.com/u0bj1ahR

I only just recovered from last week

That's halfway to a miracle for most of the dj's.

IT'S MY LIFE

FLIP?

FLIP FLAP
FLIP FLAP

flippin and flappin

FLAP

FLIP FLAP

Cockona

FLIP FLAPPING!

FLIP FLAP

FLIP

FLAP