Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Other urls found in this thread:

en.shindanmaker.com/692084
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for FUCK SWIM SWIM

I still want to MARRY Marika!

My wives Nokko2 and Swim-chan are so cute.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

Who's the Gilgamesh of Magical Girls?

No new chapter today? ;_;

what do you like about them?

Some of her students were indeed guilty of crimes, not that it was because her bad teaching or anything. All she did was acknowledge their strength never their characters. But the acknowledgement of strongest and a famous person carried weight, leading to the messes.

Mao would probably felt guilty for that.

wtf Swim Swim literally swims through anything, I've always thought of her powers as simply phasing with her water body

As Mao Pam has shown us, MG's powers have little to no limit to how busted they can be. So how broken can your favourite MG's power become?

Puk

I miss Rurah...

TL-kun said it was supposed to come out last night, but I guess it got delayed

Approved.

Once Marika learns Chinese kung fu she will surpass Joker and Mao Pam.

SW? and there's also Lethe who can summon 3 weapons.

Just finished this typesetting.
Which girl's introduction should I do next?

SW is nothing like Gilgamesh whatsoever, Lethe seems accurate in both personality and sword collection, though she is way more pragmatic

Lapis?

>new chapter today
Yes, expect suffering.

Lapis Lazuline's was already strong enough, just give her daggers to basically go in for the kill everytime.

>MG's powers have little to no limit to how busted they can be
Yes they have limits.

There's no way a "You can do thing but withing this very specific set of limitations" can compare to a "You can do things with thing" with no upper limit being mentioned at all.

Magic Experience and Magic Potential also are very important. You may have infinite energy but that's meaningless if your output is just 1 unit at the time.

pfleaze

Mao Pam , she even died against a shitty mad girl like Gil in HF.
She only needed someone copying her wings and using them against her to be the same

Predictions on whose it is, I'm guessing Uluru or Pfle after seeing SG

Snow White is so cool! I love Snow White!

i really want to date pechika

How do I become motivated to start reading the second novel and on lads?

I don't wanna leave the Unmarked cast behind and replace them with a bunch of random girls I know nothing about.

SW, most likely

Get in line.

I like Swim Swim from Mahoiku and Ruruka from Danganronpa

Rate my taste out of 10

you just cut my queue!

Would you spoil her for food?

Most of the 1st novel's cast die. ALso Lapis is great.

How would be the ideal MG be like for each of the different MG's?

I highly doubt we get any POVs from Puk'd characters

Do it for her.

i'd spoil her just to be with her user
the food's a bonus

You should read Arc 1.5 user, SW's training is there and explains what she is now.

Because the new characters are better.

anyone but Uluru
she suffered enough

I want to end the novels before killing myself come on TL-kun

>random girls I know nothing about
Getting introduced to a new cast will be fun again, user. The Restart girls are great, you'll like em.
And Sanow Hwaito and RIPPUR stay relevant in later arcs, so you aren't leaving them behind

Nah, Mao Pam was fine even after the scandal. It's been 2 years between Unmarked and Limited after all, and she appeared fine.

It's pointless to feel guilty about it, because even though there're a couple of bad apples, she had produced a bunch more who are beneficial for society. Just look at how packed her funeral was. She was a beloved figure through and through.

I like Ruruka too,

Yeah, Pechika really is a nice girl.

what do you think about Rem from Re:Zero and Koiwai from Masamune?

this
Restart has some of the best girls

Mao Pam booted Marika for being too violent, right? I can't imagine she'd ever do that.

any survivor that isn't from Aces thats still relevant has suffered enough, and I'm sure there will be some suffering for Aces newcomer survivors too

After you read about the new cast, you'll stop caring about Unmarked. Guaranteed. Speaking from experience.

can you ask TL-kun around what time today the chapter'll come out, I wanna make sure I'm home for it

It'll come out when it's done.

They'll live on in your memories. They would want you to move on.
Plus there's comfy back-stories in Episodes.

Also Restart is actually better than Unmarked. An amazing plot with more twists and bends than the homosexual hokey-cokey limbo-dance world record attempt.

I just don't like their names so much. Keep forgetting which girl is which.

I feel like I'm the one of the only people in these threads that isn't completely enamored by SW, I think she's great, but she isn't one of my top favorites or anything

She's a great girl
Uluru is superior in every way though

She booted her for not jobbing enough and left her with a dumb nickname like "The Flower Vendor".

In all seriousness, yeah she got booted out for being too violent.

SW is fuckin boring,but normalfags love her

I did Lapis previously but I'll spruce it up a bit.
Alright, sMelville next.

yeah I still think she's great, definitely places somewhere in my top 20, gotta redo that sorter after Queens, but she's just not like one of my favorites

I agree, Uluru is awesome.

You're not alone. She's capable, but she's middle of the road for me.

That's the thing, I can't imagine MP would boot someone for being too violent.

Thank you, Lapis a best.

I never knew what MW's power was until I read the stats chart recently.

Isn't it basically broken physical strength and durability? She can nullify the weight of any punch/kick/projectile into nothing, while increasing the force of her punch into the Earth's weight?

Rem is gold but no idea about Masamune because I haven't watched it

yup she fucked Cherna Mouse up really easily

plez don buli et ontz

Essentially. She can also alter her own weight for superman jumps.

I think Marika was most likely booted out after the whole Cranberry thing was leaked out, knowing that Marika and Cranberry are nearly identical and crazy enough to still fight with broken bones. MP probably just went with the safe route and tried to prevent her students by being accidentally killed by Marika so that she kicked her out. The people at the funeral did think first that Marika was the one doing the death games when they heard the rumors

Does Pfle like those kinds of poses?
I wanna see her make Shadow Gale practice one now

Wasn't she a fan of MG's too? She probably would've had done it when she was younger.

Poor Marika.

I think Pfle was just stunned by the two of them.

Fuck you Keek. Fuck fuck fuck you. I really love everyone in this panel. I really love everyone in the game Yes even Melly.

yea she definitely isn't bad, but she's just kinda a little above middle of the road for me

Pfle: Mamori... I'm really sick.
Pfle: I've fallen ill with the "Needaseeacoolpositis"...
SGi: OJOU! A-Are you okay?
SG: *What do I do... the family head won't like this...*
Pfle: *cough* Mamori... Just *cough* go to school without me...
SG: I can't do that, Ojou! If there's anything I can do to make you get better, please tell me!
Pfle: Well... there is one thing....

I don't think most people here are enamoured by SW though? She certainly isn't in top 3 in most of people's fav list when we posted them a few days ago. We simply talk about her the most because she's relevant to the plot, just like other survivors and villains.

True. Reminds me of when I went back and reread Rionetta's story since I read it before Restart and had a feeling that I was supposed to recognize the name Kanoe

VICTORY POSE

Why did Cranberry have to rape Sou-chan? Wasn't beating the shit out of a young boy enough?

A property used fire extinguisher is every weapon you'll ever need

>Minael turns into a gun
>Yunael somehow finds ammo for it and shoves it inside her sister
>the gun starts moaning and leaking lubricant

She was the best unmarked.

>haven't had sex in 100+ years
>defeat a magical girl
>magical girl turns into a cute young boy
Anything but /ss/ would be the wrong answer.

I like her characterization in the manga the best. But even so, yeah Swim Swim is best, followed by Alice.

She was crazy in the manga.

isn't the manga really edgy?

So what? It's nothing particularly strange that people like her.

I like that dash of yandere-ness. It made her autism a bit more interesting. The anime version is a bit too close to retardation for my taste.

I'm not saying its strange or anything, just stating how I feel about it

Magicaloid should've been a cyborg instead of a robot

I can see that an Ideal Deluge for BBC will be back to her original self and as for Ideal GH for Shufflin, just a more intelligent GH would be good.

She very well might have been. Her robotic body spurted out blood before it detransformed into human.

5 INT Grim Heart would be the most terrifying thing in the series

Goddammit I thought I had bookmarked that real good magical girl creation thingy I had found the other day. I can't find anywhere know no matter how hard I look.

en.shindanmaker.com/692084
Here you go.
Back to work for me.

How so? She still can't attack anyone on her own if she wants to be immune to their attacks.

No, it's not that one. I'm referring to one of those flash ones where you can make your character and stuff to your taste. Like those shitty flash deviantart ones but actually good.

but 5 INT Grim Heart would have basically gotten everyone in the Jokers incident killed easily

>80%
How long more?
Should I go to bed now or wait?

depends on what time it is where you are