Trump Overrules Deputy, Deflates U.N.’s Pro-Immigration Treaty

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/03/trump-overrules-deputy-deflates-un-immigration-treaty/
>President Donald Trump overruled objections by his United Nations ambassador when he directed the U.S. leave the “Global Compact on Migration” treaty, which is intended to promote mass-migration into countries regardless of national laws and voters’ preferences.
>If approved by national political leaders, the “migration compact” would have allowed U.N. bureaucrats and judges to subordinate national laws — such as laws that exclude illegal immigrants — to pro-immigration rules. The treaty would help developing countries to dump much of their fast-growing populations into Americans’ classrooms and neighborhoods, welfare lines and training classes, workplaces and jails, so helping the establishment in the developed countries keep power via their divide-and-rule “diversity” strategy.

And here I thought Nikki Haley was cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/03/trump-overrules-deputy-deflates-un-immigration-treaty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

7 more years

Let's just make it a baker's dozen.

Praise the emperor!

>liberals right now

>forgetting the confederate flag courthouse thing
the bitch is cancer

Why do you think he stuck her in the UN? He can 100% override anything she wants and she can't do shit.

Nikki Haley is a neocon who took down the confederate flag and tried to stop Trump in the primaries. I have no fucking idea why Trump chose her for the UN.

Fuck the UN

Because she can't do anything to harm this country at the UN, Trump can overrule everything she chooses

Why would anyone allow the U.N to override their country's policy?

"And when he saw the breadth of his winning Trump wept, for there were no more wins to conquer."

FUCKING WINNING!!!!

No sand niggers for Ameritards....
pic related

MY FUCKING HERO. I LOVE THIS MAN.

>democrats

plus he can point to wymen in his admin

kek

kek

Hail Trump Hail our people Hail victory!

And the liberals are distracted by Big Macs and Malts.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/03/trump-overrules-deputy-deflates-un-immigration-treaty/
because he has no respect for haley or the UN

I'm legitimately one of the few "liberals" on Sup Forums but I'm right on immigration, and like these moves.