youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc
youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM
youtu.be/J4KNnRBUhGo
youtube.com/watch?v=AE9ONE0LhcU
youtube.com/watch?v=lzV4BgQdxhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asian cunts are not welcome

>you want to taste this sweet little pussy white boy?

youtube.com/watch?v=I47Y6VHc3Ms

cunt

what a smelly picture

It's called the knockout game

And eventually white people are going to get tired of playing it

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

Fuck Murdoch Murdoch and fuck your racist hate, because we are all one human race
youtube.com/watch?v=urnFap_MRJA

>smelly pic
Says the person that probably licked some guy's asshole this weekend.

youtu.be/rbpNe_bMw7U

I agree!! Lets go break store windows

Murdoch-chan, is that you?

I didn't really need to be redpilled on these creatures, but gif related is a good one

>youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

>being redpilled by a shitty youtube animation

also this

It's called the video of life.

gotta admit, I giggled

>mfw I always hated niggers just because they are annoying and gay but now it's considered redpilled and there's tons of FBI statistics and scientific research being openly talked about basically citing that niggers are inferior

so i guess all men are gross. nigger. vaginas are fucking open wounds. assholes have fuck all there and close automatically

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k

based blacks killing themselves. I wish they were all like this.

this simple graphic will redpill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=MOnQPXuU81Q

Guy looks like hes dead

>I wish they were all like this
you could just send them all to chicongo
heyjackass.com/
your program seems to have potential there

Where does Sup Forums stand?
should all niggers die?

or should they just be with their own kind and not integrate in America?

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

being a fuckin grabbems
>pay walls are forever

i LOL at pic related. Trayvon died and everyone named their kids trayvon

How did you escape your Reddit containment board?

Sup Forums is split in two on this issue. when i say Sup Forums, i mean people who share the main ideologies found in Sup Forums, and not the minority of shills/leftists/crossboarders etc.

>Liberty (libertarian/ancap/conservative people)
Freedom of Association

>Authority (fascist/natsoc/monarchist/reactionary)
Removal or Extermination

Well it does simplify the guys job who writes the teleprompter scripts

Not going to lie would go muff diving in.

Sam usually doesn’t make me laugh but this shit’s hilarious.

do you think that a racist is just somebody who hates blacks, a little more than they have to?

everyone hates blacks, even other blacks.
it's only whites who get the majority of the flack for it, though.

Imagine being such a millenial pleb that you can be redpilled by some shit you saw on jewtube and now from reading an original source.

>licking a pussy
vs.
>licking a hole where feces comes from
Nope, no mental illness here

Alright, enjoy misery.

box pox and aids holes that i cured and you dont use condoms and have anal too and also drink periods and snot and fucking piss and smeg and trichomoniasis. yep no spiritual problems there

negroes are pathetic.

>one created through evolution or God to be the reciprocal of procreation
>one created through evolution or God to dispose of waste matter

>one that caused the fall of man
>the other that fucken everybody has

youtube.com/watch?v=EclX_Peo5_U

Political Correctness will not save you

you're all faggots and need a dildo up your ass til you bleed. time to shit post and get banned fuck you all niggers

why not op you slut

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

fuck off

>Sicilians are niggers
made me kek, one of my favorite clips so far

> The Greatest Stroy NEVER told
youtu.be/1QqdiIHMn0k

Hitler wasnt a racist!

STOP spreading divide & conquer kikery degenerate

>implying civilization is a good thing

I was a black Trump Supporter. And then I came to Sup Forums and read the comments on any video and thing that had to do with black people and saw how you guys truly think.

That was when I was redpilled on race and realize that sometimes the liberals aren't always filled with shit.

But the video was funny af lmao

>we are all one human race
sure thing my moorish friend
youtube.com/watch?v=x3qcpbvCCvs

That Europeans win the tie fighter races?

and he proved him right at the end, by shooting him (acting like a nigger).

Bumping because I've yet to be redpilled on this. From a spiritual perspective, I can't find a good reason to dislike interracial relationships, or to even care so much about the physical vessel in which we reside in period. There is something that resides within all of us; the soul, the Atman, Awareness, it's been called many things. That "soul" is present within every human being. You may not like niggers, but that doesn't change the fact that at our very core, we are One Soul, one consciousness.

Don't worry, liberals will treat you like a mentally retarded pet and get offended for you.

Blacks have fucked up a ridiculous amount over the past 5 or so years, the last thing any white person needs to feel is empathy. Whites having to much empathy is why we are in this mess.

you got anymore of these types of redpills?

Liberals are allies for black conservatives who aren't coons that shit on their own race.
Can't tell you how many times I've seen the black "conservatives" here going "boo hoo I hate being black, I hate my race, I wish I was white".
I disagree with a lot of beliefs liberals have but sometimes they're right. The alt-right and white supremacists are a disease.
American patriots Black AND White fought against nazis in WW2 and you people worship Hitler and his ideologies while pretending to love this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

Searching for this by the exact name does not autocomplete at any percentage. They know.

An interesting note

>It was a white man who marries with a non-white woman that ultimately made interracial marriage legal in many countries.

There is no logic behind of it. Many white nationalists date non-white chicks for them being "traditional" and "submissive", yet it has not stopped them being "white nationalists".

I honestly don't blame you one bit if you're really black, though I find it hard to believe that any black person would enjoy lurking this board. I see a lot of hate and blame put on other races here, but the only solutions offered are unrealistically cruel.

The ironic thing is that most people here are religious, believing that we have a heavenly soul at our core. The mental gymnastics you must perform in order to hold that belief and simultaneously desire removal/extermination of another people because of their race is beyond me.

>Many white nationalists date non-white chicks for them being "traditional" and "submissive",
yeah, we beat the shit out of them around here, the fucking last thing we need is more welfare cases

Its not impossible to herald white culture and identity yet still be able to enjoy hot fit pussy.
This triggers a lot of groups.
stormfags
jews
non white males
leftists
basically everyone with an agenda that excludes white freedom

Yea I don't come here as much as I used to. But I share some of the conservative beliefs posted on this board. Some of the posters here are extremists.
Sometimes I get a good laugh out of the memes and threads. Other times to see what Sup Forums is thinking about major news. They seem to get news faster hear than MSM. Half of it is conspiracy the other half has some actual useful info. Just have to sort the bs.

here*

That video just re-bluepilled me.

fantastic

>omg, is this really happening to me at this time?

>to even care so much about the physical vessel in which we reside in period
Nice deep thoughts you're having there, user. Now imagine having them in the form of a 65 iq sub-saharan savage that can barely manage to build a mud hut. Now do you care about where your soul resides?

You have 2 billion nigger brothers and sisters in Africa waiting for you.

Every single AtheismIsUnstoppable video about race.

this.

Growing up in Texas, I've hated nigs for as long as I can remember. I never went through a leftist phase. I remember all the faggots laughing at John Stewart and Stephen Colbert at the height of the Bush era, thinking that they were PC faggots that weren't "edgy" or "funny" at all. I saw through their bullshit from day one. Feels good to have never been a weak faggot.

Are you implying dogs have less of a soul and are less part of the consciousness than savages?

>vaginas are open wounds
only the ones on men

>What beast will multiply
>Make you few in number
>Kidnap your children
>Make your land desolate
>Wears clothing
>Has hands

Hmm

>From a spiritual perspective, I can't find a good reason to dislike interracial relationships,
How about just plain old stats tyrone? look them up

This thread is a honeypot designed to flag youtube videos for takedown.
The hint was in the OP's picture.
Only shills lewdpost.
If you fell for it then you're an idiot.

Nigger, are you trying to make me vomit?
This is why we need spoiler tags.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZPsXYo7gpc

Straw that broke the camel's back.

I don't understand, were they trying to bathe the kid, or was it a scam, or were they nuts?

>was it a scam, or were they nuts?
Niggers, you decide

that image does not mean what you think it means, it's about mating patterns not genetic distance

fag

The boyfriend of the mother put him in as a joke. He thought he would be able to open the door after and get him out, but it locked and started automatically.

Don't you hate it when that happens?

You want a red pill? Here ya go.

POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

This one was a potent redpill for me. Completely changed my way of thinking.

Honestly I was always skeptical about all races being equal, for a few different reasons:

>lived in Detroit, negroes were always bad at math and shit
>always wondered why the Europeans were so successful compared to blacks, Indians, Pacific Islanders, and so on
>never was all that convincing that people with different head shapes and head sizes would have the same intelligence

When I was 13 I searched "race and intelligence" out of curiosity and ended up on Stormfront, lol. As for the video that really convinced me, here it is:

youtu.be/J4KNnRBUhGo

This was my first true redpill on race
After watching these two after there was no turning back.
youtube.com/watch?v=AE9ONE0LhcU
youtube.com/watch?v=lzV4BgQdxhM